🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Was Obama the First Clean and Articulate Mainstream Black as Joe Said?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
What about Rev MLK? Did Al Sharpton or Jessie Jackson not bathe? Clarence Thomas? Never saw them but I read what Harriet Tubman, Fredrick Douglas, Jackie Robinson and Booker T Washington to name a few said. All seemed pretty smart with good skills.

Is Obama the first clean and articulate mainstream black?

What about Rev MLK? Did Al Sharpton or Jessie Jackson not bathe? Clarence Thomas? Never saw them but I read what Harriet Tubman, Fredrick Douglas, Jackie Robinson and Booker T Washington to name a few said. All seemed pretty smart with good skills.

Is Obama the first clean and articulate mainstream black?

I won't make any effort to stop this by reporting it. I think my method serves a better purpose.

This thread is spamming, trolling, and most of all racism.

Not appropriate for zone 1.

I won't make any effort to stop this by reporting it. I think my method serves a better purpose.

Bringing a quote from the President is not spamming. While his quote may be racist, it’s his statement.

And the first non American citizen to serve as the president of the USA.... sadly....

Why is it racist when the current president stated this? From the transcript captured by CNN.

Forum List

Back