Was the 2020 election stolen? What do the stats say?

You guys try to burn down one of the oldest churches in Washington DC

deflection denied.jpg

% yes but absolute voter increase is notable, Fido.

even that is not really notable since the absolute voter increase from 2000 to 2004 was pretty close to this election with a lot more people in the country of voting age

Also in PA they arbitrarily changed the rules of how to vote by mail hence they lost that lawsuit but to me it’s about optics.

They did not arbitrarily change the rules. The rule changes went through the legislative process, was passed by a majority GOP legislature and signed by the Gov into law.

The lawsuit is not yet done, it has to go to the PA SC who will more than likely overrule the lower court

And speaking of optics...how do you like the optics people who voted for a law then turning around and suing to get rid of the law solely because their side lost the election? Are you ok with those optics?

They did not arbitrarily change the rules. The rule changes went through the legislative process, was passed by a majority GOP legislature and signed by the Gov into law.

The lawsuit is not yet done, it has to go to the PA SC who will more than likely overrule the lower court

And speaking of optics...how do you like the optics people who voted for a law then turning around and suing to get rid of the law solely because their side lost the election? Are you ok with those optics?
I am not OK with 70mil thinking the election was stolen. We need Better optics period. To me if you state that mail in ballots have to be in 24 hrs before the election then all the resources may be devoted to counting the ballots and ensuring accuracy and bipartisan overwatch. Then you go and do the same with the physical election. Why is that so hard to understand and implement. You fix the optics you fix a lot of the ills in America. Like how about for one week we all stop the racism talk and see how we do. Would that not be wonderful?

I am not OK with 70mil thinking the election was stolen.

People live too much by feelings and what the yare told by their party. Do you care about the millions of people that think the earth is flat?

To me if you state that mail in ballots have to be in 24 hrs before the election then all the resources may be devoted to counting the ballots and ensuring accuracy and bipartisan overwatch. Then you go and do the same with the physical election. Why is that so hard to understand and implement. You fix the optics you fix a lot of the ills in America. Like how about for one week we all stop the racism talk and see how we do. Would that not be wonderful?

I would have no issues with that. I would note that it was not the Dems that said no mail in vote can be counted until after the election.

People live too much by feelings and what the yare told by their party. Do you care about the millions of people that think the earth is flat?

I would have no issues with that. I would note that it was not the Dems that said no mail in vote can be counted until after the election.
Its less about party lines and more about optics. 70mil+ believe the election was stolen. Including my dad, who is a logical human with dual PhDs. But to him the optics look awful. He is not some moon bat or flat Earther.

Its less about party lines and more about optics. 70mil+ believe the election was stolen.

And what party do 99% of those belong to?

Including my dad, who is a logical human with dual PhDs. But to him the optics look awful. He is not some moon bat or flat Earther.

Even really smart people can fall for partisan propaganda.

And what party do 99% of those belong to?

Even really smart people can fall for partisan propaganda.
Its not partisan when the optics look bad. To me they are bad but not enough for me to lose sleep over it but they are easy to fix and we should do as such.

Its not partisan when the optics look bad. To me they are bad but not enough for me to lose sleep over it but they are easy to fix and we should do as such.
Of course it's partisan when the vast majority of gullible fools who fell for Trump's Big Lie are Republicans and conservatives.

Forum List

Back