Was the 2020 election stolen? What do the stats say?

For reporting the lies Trump was telling? When is Trump responsible for the lies he told which caused all of this?
For reporting that there may have been shenanigans. Fido, I am tired of your sanctimonious bullshit. If Trump died tomorrow the country would still be extremely divided. You and your little brain believes Trump is root of all evil. You are sadly mistaken. What a dolt.

So the media shouldn't have reported there may have been "shenanigans?" Is that really your position??
The MEDIA should report honestly not in a partisan way. You watch MSNBC and then click to Fox and you will think you live in two different realities. Not how it should be. Or both stations relabel themselves as News Entertainment not News.

The MEDIA should report honestly not in a partisan way. You watch MSNBC and then click to Fox and you will think you live in two different realities. Not how it should be. Or both stations relabel themselves as News Entertainment not News.
Leftwing and centered media was portraying it as claims of fraud and debunking each one as they were raised. What's dishonest about that?

Leftwing and centered media was portraying it as claims of fraud and debunking each one as they were raised. What's dishonest about that?
I am not having this discussion if you're going down that path. MSNBC portrayed Trump as a Russian agent for the first two years of his presidency. You are a dishonest troll, Fido.

I am not having this discussion if you're going down that path. MSNBC portrayed Trump as a Russian agent for the first two years of his presidency. You are a dishonest troll, Fido.

What path, ShortBus? I'm asking you questions based on what you're saying. You said the media was dishonest. I agree that rightwing media was dishonest as they were portraying the news as though virtually every claim of fraud was factual. But leftwing media and centered media did not do that. They reported on the citations of fraud and showed how they were not factual claims of fraud. What is dishonest about that?

What path, ShortBus? I'm asking you questions based on what you're saying. You said the media was dishonest. I agree that rightwing media was dishonest as they were portraying the news as though virtually every claim of fraud was factual. But leftwing media and centered media did not do that. They reported on the citations of fraud and showed how they were not factual claims of fraud. What is dishonest about that?
This is crazy. So CNN and MSNBC are always truthful is the hill you’re dying on?

2000​
2004​
2008​
2012​
2016​
2020​
Total Eligible
202.6​
215.7​
225.5​
235.2​
245.5​
252.3​
Total Registered
129.5​
125.7​
146.3​
153.2​
157.6​
168.3​
% of Registered
64%​
58%​
65%​
65%​
64%​
67%​
Total Voted
110.8​
89.9​
131.1​
132.9​
137.5​
154.6​
% of Voted
55%​
42%​
58%​
57%​
56%​
61%​
Increase of votedNA
-19%​
46%​
1%​
3%​
12%​

Are there shenanigans? IDK but here are the stats. We see a big dip in % who voted in 2004 post 2000 and a big spike in 2004 with BHO garnering strong support as the economy was in serious trouble. 46% cycle over cycle increase in pretty impressive. Note that for some reason in 2004 the % of registered voters was low too. Since then the % of registered voters has hovered in the mid 60s. Interestingly % of increase of those eligible to vote spiked by 12% in 2020 when compared to 2016 when it was just 1% and 3% in the prior years, respectively.

Does it prove there was fraud? IDK. It is interesting to see the spike however. My guess it was due to more mail in ballots and those are always prone to shenanigans.

What are your thoughts?

Faun This is how your review stats and even this is pretty sophomoric. But I just did a quick and dirty.
My thoughts are simple. The Trump Cult claims voter fraud and a win by Donnie Dark Side. But, they have no evidence, never had and never will, BECAUSE, none exists! Bigly!!!

how do we fix it?
We force MSNBC and Fox to label themselves as News Entertainment. Same as WWE is Sports Entertainment. We change the qualifications of what is news and what is news entertainment.

Joe Biden wins the presidency = News

Joe Biden wins over a Russian Agent despite the Agent getting 74million racist votes is news entertainment.

Joe Biden steals the election is news entertainment.

We force MSNBC and Fox to label themselves as News Entertainment. Same as WWE is Sports Entertainment. We change the qualifications of what is news and what is news entertainment.

Is there a single entity you can think of that would qualify as a news source that would not need this label?

This is crazy. So CNN and MSNBC are always truthful is the hill you’re dying on?
LOL

Nope. I never said that. That's your strawman in lieu of answering. I said they were the ones debunking claims of fraud. What is dishonest about that?

LOL

Nope. I never said that. That's your strawman in lieu of answering. I said they were the ones debunking claims of fraud. What is dishonest about that?
Debunking one thing while feeding the Russian collusion lie or the lie about border patrol agents whipping illegals....NEWS ENTERTAINMENT

NOT NEWS

No strawman, Fido. Facts. Our media is divisive. If you can't see that you're even dumber than I initially thought.

Debunking one thing while feeding the Russian collusion lie or the lie about border patrol agents whipping illegals....NEWS ENTERTAINMENT

NOT NEWS

No strawman, Fido. Facts. Our media is divisive. If you can't see that you're even dumber than I initially thought.
LOL

Try and focus, ShortBus. We're not talking about Russian collusion or the border. We're talking about the election. So yes, your rambling about other topics is a strawman.

Now you blamed the media for why 70 million (your figure) think the election was stolen. First you blamed the media for reporting on "shenanigans." When I asked you if the media shouldn't have reported that, you switched to how they don't report honestly. That led me to point out some of the media did report honestly as they reported claims of fraud and debunked them. So now I'm asking you what is dishonest about the news debunking false claims of fraud and you seem to have gone into a tailspin.

Again I ask, what is dishonest about the news debunking false claims of fraud?

Forum List

Back