Was the 2020 election stolen? What do the stats say?

We d need more context but I believe it as women were allowed to vote, literacy rates increased, etc

Using data from here...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voter_turnout_in_United_States_presidential_elections#Early_1920s:_Women's_suffrage

This is the percent of change from one election to the next in total votes cine 1932.

1644164244938.png

If it wasn't stolen, then why do we need to change the rules in voting? Because of "optics?" No one knows what you are talking about? It's nonsensical.

LOL

Not even ShortBus knows what he's talking about.

Because rightwingnuts are gullible fools who fell for Trump's Big Lie.
Or because the optics are bad, Fido. My dad has dual PhDs and he firmly believes it was stolen. He isn't gullible. He thinks I am an idiot for not agreeing with him. I think you're an idiot because you voted for someone who sucks and defend him nonstop. I think you're a liar too. And a pussy.

Such is life, lapdog.

You didn't answer the question. To me the stats say a lot more people and a higher % voted in 2020 when compared to 2016. Never did I claim anything was stolen. You are mentally ill and a liar.
You're lying again, ShortBus.

The increase of voters from 2016 to 2020 was about 16%. About the same increase from 2000 to 2004. So 2020 was not unique and the increase does not suggest it was either fraud or because of mail-in votes.

You're lying again, ShortBus.

The increase of voters from 2016 to 2020 was about 16%. About the same increase from 2000 to 2004. So 2020 was not unique and the increase does not suggest it was either fraud or because of mail-in votes.
% yes but absolute voter increase is notable, Fido. I agree its plausible. Never did I once say anything was "stolen". Idiot lapdog.

The stats, which you royally fucked up, show a highly motivated electorate. Nothing more.
Thank you for your input. You may go run along and sniff some butts, Fido. Adults are speaking. BTW, you're a coder? LMAO...what a loser.

It should include ALL. But they extended the window of when you may vote by mail by 30 days I believe. Also in PA they arbitrarily changed the rules of how to vote by mail hence they lost that lawsuit but to me it’s about optics. If you and I run for selectman and you beat me by 20 votes and at 3AM I say look 22 votes came in by mail, you lose, the optics are bad. If those 22 are in house already then the win looks fine and optics fixed
Votes did not come in at 3am, ShortBus. They were collected before and up to election day.

Forum List

Back