Was the 2020 election stolen? What do the stats say?

There were no voting discrepancies.

texas just passed a bunch of voter security measures to defeat fraud.

texas ... a state that donny won bigley. & ron desantis wants to install voter security police? another state that donny won.

looks like they are serving a lotta fascist tea to the humpers.

Why should voting be stricter?

to suppress it.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
They live in a world totally detached to reality.
Rather than attempting to foist their fizzled fantasy onto fact-focused folks, maybe they could clamor for a fictive video game along the lines of "If the Nazis had won WWII..." and pleasure themselves with that.

Screen Shot 2022-02-06 at 7.59.02 AM.png

"YES! I got you, Pence!"
Screen Shot 2022-02-06 at 8.00.54 AM.png

VA made it a rule that mail in ballots had to be in 24 hours before the physical vote. Optics fixed. I am not debating your bullshit leftist talking points.

was that b4 or after dejoy made it the policy of slowing down mail delivery?

does that also include military overseas? should it?

The higher percentage who voted were a result of two things: (1), people didn't want an Authoritarian for president, and (2), more people were able to vote outside polling places by way of mail-in and absentee because of Covid, and because 1688 polling places were closed in order to keep minorities away from the polls in previous elections.

And you forget another thing, more people voted for Hillary in 2016, than they did for Trump. She got the popular vote. So the laws of logical deductive reasoning should be able to explain to you, exactly how Biden won. If you can't see that, then you don't have the intelligence of a grasshopper.
The outrage over the reality that the Cry Baby Loser lost because...

Screen Shot 2022-02-06 at 8.10.04 AM.png

"More Americans voted!"
... is an intolerable state of affairs they are now taking heroic steps to correct.

• Love
The 40% who believe, are mentally ill. You think I say that to insult. Wrong! I'm dead serious. Psychologically speaking, some humans are not capable of accepting defeat, so they are drawn into their own make believe world, in order to mentally cope with that loss. So, what do they do? They invent some excuse that relieves the chemical stress in their bodies, and they lie to themselves. And when someone like me comes along, and disproves their fantasies, the stress returns. They retreat into denial, and the lying becomes even more extreme.

bingo.

• Thanks
texas just passed a bunch of voter security measures to defeat fraud.

texas ... a state that donny won bigley. & ron desantis wants to install voter security police? another state that donny won.

looks like they are serving a lotta fascist tea to the humpers.

to suppress it.
They are all about the cheat.

The outrage over the reality that the Cry Baby Loser lost because...

View attachment 597763
"More Americans voted!"
... is an intolerable state of affairs they are now taking heroic steps to correct.
Or, if the cry babies can't win by the numbers, they'll just declare themselves the winners anyway. That's in some of their suppression bills. LOL! They call those "integrity bills." :laughing0301:

You guys try to burn down one of the oldest churches in Washington DC
The desperate diversions fall as the gentle rain from heaven upon the earth beneath.

100186.gif

"Oh, yeah!
Well, YOU GUYS leaves the toilet seat up,
and Ah's always fallin' in!"

was that b4 or after dejoy made it the policy of slowing down mail delivery?

does that also include military overseas? should it?
It should include ALL. But they extended the window of when you may vote by mail by 30 days I believe. Also in PA they arbitrarily changed the rules of how to vote by mail hence they lost that lawsuit but to me it’s about optics. If you and I run for selectman and you beat me by 20 votes and at 3AM I say look 22 votes came in by mail, you lose, the optics are bad. If those 22 are in house already then the win looks fine and optics fixed

2000​
2004​
2008​
2012​
2016​
2020​
Total Eligible
202.6​
215.7​
225.5​
235.2​
245.5​
252.3​
Total Registered
129.5​
142​
146.3​
153.2​
157.6​
168.3​
% of Registered
64%​
66%​
65%​
65%​
64%​
67%​
Total Voted
110.8​
127.7​
131.1​
132.9​
137.5​
154.6​
% of Voted
55%​
59%​
58%​
57%​
56%​
61%​
Increase of votedNA
15%​
3%​
1%​
3%​
12%​

I stupidly put the 89mil there as that was the number that did not vote. Oooops did it too fast.

This is correct

So, after all this, the 12% increase from 2016 to 2020 is not really out of the ordinary at all.

Thanks for the data.

Forum List

Back