Was the 2020 election stolen? What do the stats say?

Until you admit you're not an American and did state that "China did everything right" we have ZERO to discuss. Optics are bad. LOL

Your delivery reminds me of someone who is in the third or fourth grade.

When people present you with an arguing point, you turn and run to your silly safe spaces; If it wasn't stolen, then why do we need to change the rules in voting? Because of "optics?" No one knows what you are talking about? It's nonsensical. If you can't debate, then you're here to troll like some kid.

Your delivery reminds me of someone who is in the third or fourth grade.

When people present you with an arguing point, you turn and run to your silly safe spaces; If it wasn't stolen, then why do we need to change the rules in voting? Because of "optics?" No one knows what you are talking about? It's nonsensical. If you can't debate, then you're here to troll like some kid.
I guess you can’t read. I refuse to debate dishonest people with an agenda. So come clean or stop pestering me, Berg.

Until you admit you're not an American and did state that "China did everything right" we have ZERO to discuss.

One doesn't need to prove optics
When no voter fraud was found, there are no optics to discuss. It's simple logic. Logic you are incapable of debating. You have your hands tied behind your back with this. Now go back to your juvenile China talk.

When did I say it was “stolen” in my OP? You said the country overwhelmingly voted Biden in. Well 20% have had 2nd thoughts. Not so overwhelming now, is it?
If you are speculating that some who are now having "second thoughts" according to a poll might have voted differently, no doubt.

Trump's goon attack on Congress after he lost was repulsive and alienating for some interminable percentage of his voters as well, I'm sure.

If you are speculating that some who are now having "second thoughts" according to a poll might have voted differently, no doubt.

Trump's goon attack on Congress after he lost was repulsive and alienating for some interminable percentage of his voters as well, I'm sure.
In your opinion. I believe People like you and your holier than thou attitude are repulsive. After what happened in VA, we see that many agree with me.

In your opinion. I believe People like you and your holier than thou attitude are repulsive. After what happened in VA, we see that many agree with me.

"Was the 2020 election stolen? What do the stats say?"​

No credible evidence whatever anywhere - amply confirmed by the Loser's desperate, multiple diverse attempts to thwart the public will, all having fizzled.

The self-serving lie has now been thoroughly debunked in multiple venues.

Only a mindless, cultish devotion could allow the fantasy to persist. It has long sense shriveled and putrefied in every scheme, both legal and illegal.

Screen Shot 2022-02-04 at 5.47.07 PM.png

McConnell's final remark to Trump was, "You lost the election!"

Screen Shot 2022-02-05 at 12.35.08 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 12.28.07 PM.png

No credible evidence whatever anywhere - amply confirmed by the Loser's desperate, multiple diverse attempts to thwart the public will, all having fizzled.

Only a mindless, cultish devotion could allow the fantasy to persist. It has long sense shriveled and putrefied in every scheme, both legal and illegal.

I asked a question never did I say one way or another....but you see what you want to see as you're a deranged leftist who suffers from severe TDS.

I ask again, where did I say it WAS stolen?

I asked a question

"What do the stats say?"​

No. The "stats" were thoroughly assessed in counts, audits, recounts, and court challenges, and all served to confirm the result.

Neither attempts to intimidate Republican governors and Republican secretaries of state, nor threatening to hang the Republican Vice President nullified the democratic will.

Lying about the certified result in no way changes it.

"What do the stats say?"​

No. The "stats" were thoroughly assessed in counts, audits, recounts, and court challenges, and all served to confirm the result.

Neither attempts to intimidate Republican governors and Republican secretaries of state, nor threatening to hang the Republican Vice President nullified the democratic will.

Lying about the certified result in no way changes it.
You didn't answer the question. To me the stats say a lot more people and a higher % voted in 2020 when compared to 2016. Never did I claim anything was stolen. You are mentally ill and a liar.

You didn't answer the question. To me the stats say a lot more people and a higher % voted in 2020 when compared to 2016.
Do you assume that all the Trumpy attorneys who contested the election in dozens of frivolous appeals all ignored such statistical variations such as occur in every election?

You are mentally ill and a liar.
Your inability to contrive a credible pretext to challenge the election is noted, but you need not lash out in this churlish manner.

No one else has been able to, either.

Do there remain any legal challenges by anyone anywhere to the election's certification based upon "stats" or any other pretext?

Last edited:
Do you assume that all the Trumpy attornies who contested the election in dozens of frivolous appeals all ignored such statistical variations such as occur in every election?

Your inability to contrive a credible pretext to challenge the election is noted, but you need not lash out in this churlish manner.

What do the stats show you if anything? That is the topic.

They live in a world totally detached to reality.

Do you assume that all the Trumpy attorneys who contested the election in dozens of frivolous appeals all ignored such statistical variations such as occur in every election?

Do there remain any legal challenges by anyone anywhere to the election's certification based upon "stats" or any other pretext?
"ZERO!"
You didn't answer the question. To me the stats say a lot more people and a higher % voted in 2020 when compared to 2016. Never did I claim anything was stolen. You are mentally ill and a liar.
The higher percentage who voted were a result of two things: (1), people didn't want an Authoritarian for president, and (2), more people were able to vote outside polling places by way of mail-in and absentee because of Covid, and because 1688 polling places were closed in order to keep minorities away from the polls in previous elections.

And you forget another thing, more people voted for Hillary in 2016, than they did for Trump. She got the popular vote. So the laws of logical deductive reasoning should be able to explain to you, exactly how Biden won. If you can't see that, then you don't have the intelligence of a grasshopper.

"ZERO!"

The higher percentage who voted were a result of two things: (1), people didn't want an Authoritarian for president, and (2), more people were able to vote outside polling places by way of mail-in and absentee because of Covid, and because 1688 polling places were closed in order to keep minorities away from the polls in previous elections.

And you forget another thing, more people voted for Hillary in 2016, than they did for Trump. She got the popular vote. So the laws of logical deductive reasoning should be able to explain to you, exactly how Biden won. If you can't see that, then you don't have the intelligence of a grasshopper.
I will not read your posts until you admit you said “China did everything right” and that you’re not an American. Hopefully that resonates.

Forum List

Back