Was the 2020 election stolen? What do the stats say?

Do you know what the word “optics” means? Follow what they did in VA in every state and the bad optics are mostly gone, foreigner.
No one knows what you are talking about, and neither do you. Mail-in was the only remedy for so many poll closings in minority areas. 1688 poll closings in minority areas, is shutting down our voting process. It's that simple. Have you thought about how many millions of people would be disenfranchised by that many closings? I have.

Debate what? Did you or did you not say “China did everything right”? You are also not an American. If you want debate then begin with honesty of who you are and what your agenda is.
:laughing0301: Yep, you're a coward. When the going gets tough, you haul ass with childish shit. But please, do continue. At the end of the day, your "bad optics" argument meant nothing.

No one knows what you are talking about, and neither do you. Mail-in was the only remedy for so many poll closings in minority areas. 1688 poll closings in minority areas, is shutting down our voting process. It's that simple. Have you thought about how many millions of people would be disenfranchised by that many closings? I have.
VA made it a rule that mail in ballots had to be in 24 hours before the physical vote. Optics fixed. I am not debating your bullshit leftist talking points.

:laughing0301: Yep, you're a coward. When the going gets tough, you haul ass with childish shit. But please, do continue. At the end of the day, your "bad optics" argument meant nothing.
Yep a diversion. You claim you want an honest debate and then you refuse to admit to what you said on this board and that you’re not an American. Guess you don’t know what the word “honest” means. As well as “optics”.

Yep a diversion. You claim you want an honest debate and then you refuse to admit to what you said on this board and that you’re not an American. Guess you don’t know what the word “honest” means. As well as “optics”.
Look folks, it's child man running from the debate, with his "bad optics" argument, presented to us all personally, with no details. :auiqs.jpg: You have to hand it to him though, he takes losing to an all new level.

VA made it a rule that mail in ballots had to be in 24 hours before the physical vote. Optics fixed. I am not debating your bullshit leftist talking points.
How does that fix, what never needed fixing? None of the mail-in ballots were found to be fraudulent. There are no optics. Optics is a word invented by you to have meaning. With no fraud, optics has no meaning, and you fixed nothing. You want voter suppression, not fixing.

Look folks, it's child man running from the debate, with his "bad optics" argument, presented to us all personally, with no details. :auiqs.jpg: You have to hand it to him though, he takes losing to an all new level.
So do you want to be honest or not? No “folks” here just you and I.

How does that fix, what never needed fixing? None of the mail-in ballots were found to be fraudulent. There are no optics. Optics is a word invented by you to have meaning. With no fraud, optics has no meaning, and you fixed nothing. You want voter suppression, not fixing.
None? It fixes the optics. That’s what it fixes. We are going in circles. Perhaps if English was your first language you would understand better. If it didn’t need fixing then why did VA make the change? Why are other states following suit? Hmmmm

Maybe you should ask China who as you said “Did everything right”

So do you want to be honest or not? No “folks” here just you and I.
Post#186 was as honest as it could be. And guess what, you've manufactured no intelligent arguments against mine. So what are you waiting for? For "bad optics" to mean something? It won't. No fraud, no problem. It's a very simple argument that you can't do anything with.

Post#186 was as honest as it could be. And guess what, you've manufactured no intelligent arguments against mine. So what are you waiting for? For "bad optics" to mean something? It won't. No fraud, no problem. It's a very simple argument that you can't do anything with.
I accept your surrender

None? It fixes the optics. That’s what it fixes. We are going in circles. Perhaps if English was your first language you would understand better. If it didn’t need fixing then why did VA make the change? Why are other states following suit? Hmmmm

Maybe you should ask China who as you said “Did everything right”
No, I'm not going in circles. You invented the red herring about "optics." No fraud, no problem, "no optics." Can't get any simpler than that. It's logical deductive reasoning.

The optics are bad with so many voting by mail. Whether there were or were not is almost irrelevant based on the optics. Improve the optics as they did in VA and controversies go away. Understood, foreigner?
LOL

The optics aren't bad. Your stats and your math are.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

The optics aren't bad. Your stats and your math are.

:abgg2q.jpg:
He successfully argued against himself, by trying to turn a free and fair election with no fraud, into his "bad optics" argument. :auiqs.jpg:

I love how someone like him can be so easily manipulated into arguing against himself, by inventing some red herring nonsense, that he himself cannot argue himself out of.

No, I'm not going in circles. You invented the red herring about "optics." No fraud, no problem, "no optics." Can't get any simpler than that. It's logical deductive reasoning.
We can’t debate until we are honest who ne another is. Little fool

Forum List

Back