Was the 2020 election stolen? What do the stats say?

My video gives names. If you don't watch it, that's on you, not me. I'm not your secretary. Personally, I don't care what you know or believe. The real world will leave you behind, and that's fine with me.
No name? No court reference, no date no time.. interesting ha

No name? No court reference, no date no time.. interesting ha
The fact that you know nothing, tells us you have no interest in knowing anything. It's pretty simple. You either care or you don't.

The fact that you know nothing, tells us you have no interest in knowing anything. It's pretty simple. You either care or you don't.

You're dealing with a troll whose intent is to distract from the debate, not participate in it.

I did not see that outrage after the 500+ riots during the BLM “protests” and formation of autonomous zones.

take that up with donny's pitbull bill barr.

If I try to rob a bank wearing a Viking hat and a Trump sign, it’s likely not going to be an armed robbery charge.

well, zogerino, we shall wait 'n see when the 'multiple weeks of hearings in vivid color ' start - you will see that there comparison is...well...

silly. you seems to think it's alllllll on the flying monkeys that stormed the capital? wait 'n see just how far up the food chain all this goes.

i'm thinking perhaps early spring & i hear it might be day after day & perhaps prime time when more people are home from work.

hehe.

You need that to see Republicans cheated in the election? That video was wasn't convincing enough?
Ohh those are republicans stuffing the ballot box 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Faun dude don’t do this to this country don’t be on that side. You know I know Biden lost

take that up with donny's pitbull bill barr.

well, zogerino, we shall wait 'n see when the 'multiple weeks of hearings in vivid color ' start - you will see that there comparison is...well...

silly. you seems to think it's alllllll on the flying monkeys that stormed the capital? wait 'n see just how far up the food chain all this goes.

i'm thinking perhaps early spring & i hear it might be day after day & perhaps prime time when more people are home from work.

hehe.
They were rioters to me. Same as BLM.

They were rioters to me. Same as BLM.

What is false comparison fallacy?

False equivalence is a logical fallacy that occurs when someone incorrectly asserts that two or more things are equivalent, simply because they share some characteristics, despite the fact that there are also notable differences between them.

What is false comparison fallacy?

False equivalence is a logical fallacy that occurs when someone incorrectly asserts that two or more things are equivalent, simply because they share some characteristics, despite the fact that there are also notable differences between them.
To me they are two sides of the same coin. BLM was worse as they destroyed small businesses.

To me they are two sides of the same coin. BLM was worse as they destroyed small businesses.

how many way up at the top of BLM actually held positions of power from congress - to the WH AND either have participated, or were asked to; from departments of security, defense, & justice to major social media platforms pushing a 'wild' time or podcasters ginning them up to all gather in one place? some came organized with military precision. when you can show me that about BLM & the floyd protests, we'll talk.

what you are missing is the bigger picture. the bloodless coup that was in the works literally a few days after the election, failed - so donny threw his minions at pence et al on jan 6 as a last resort.

Forum List

Back