Zone1 Was The Garden Of Eden A Real Place?

Yes.

To children.

And they are presented as FABLES. They don't purpose themselves to be true stories.

Think about these two things.
I think children today can understand plain speaking. Why tell a child that the story is false but the underlying lesson is true? Why tell a misbehaving child that someday bad things will happen to them if they continue to misbehave when a good spanking will reveal it to them right here and now.

Last edited:
I think children today can understand plain speaking. Why tell a child that the story is false but the underlying lesson is true?
Because of what you just said. Your two sentences don't make any sense next to each other.

We can speak plainly to them, but we should also lie to them? Incoherent.

We can speak plainly to them, but we should also lie to them? Incoherent.
The Bible teaches moral lessons through real-life parables, not fables.

Actually, I don't know what public schools teach. All I know is that the kids coming out of it aren't prepared for life in the real world.

Yes it was. This weasel attempt... "those Christians just did it wrong"... won't work with me.
Constantine: "Christianity is now the official religion of the Roman Empire, therefore you are all now Christians."

The people: "Yes your highness, we are all now Christians."

No, but you won't be much smarter or more informed than a goat herder from the year 400, if that's all you open.
Smarter is a relative term, and what does "informed" even mean?

Black men drown because they see others swimming and think, "How hard can it be?" They jump in and go straight to the bottom. Perhaps someone should have 'informed' them that they should learn how to swim first.

Last edited:
Smarter is a relative term
Hahaha

No.

Smarter is quite absolute. What is relative is the smarts of the two peole being compared.

What does "informed" mean?

Well let's give an example. The people informed chiefly by the Bible were ignorant, murderous slavers who perpetuated fiefdoms through violence.

Then we gained more knowledge. And more informed people helped us progress past that, with better knowledge from secular ideas.

Hahaha

No.

Smarter is quite absolute. What is relative is the smarts of the two peole being compared.

What does "informed" mean?

Well let's give an example. The people informed chiefly by the Bible were ignorant, murderous slavers who perpetuated fiefdoms through violence.

Then we gained more knowledge. And more informed people helped us progress past that, with better knowledge from secular ideas.
Do you have a more recent example other that one taken from the Dark Ages? Perhaps those people weren't guided by the Holy Spirit, which is necessary to 'rightly divide the word of truth'.

Revisit post #711. I edited it.

Perhaps those people weren't guided by the Holy Spirit, which is necessary to 'rightly divide the word of truth'.
Again, this won't work on me. They carried the same book of instructions you do.

What changed? Not the book. What changed is the world around them and you.

Again, this won't work on me. They carried the same book of instructions you do.

so according to you simply having the same thing as others makes you the same as them. That is ignorant. Look around millions believe differently than other millions with the same book. In all 3 major religions.

How do you account for the world now that the Christian religion is declining in the west? Are we better off?

so according to you simply having the same thing as others makes you the same as them.
False. Non sequitur. And just waaaay off.

I am pointing out the stark differences between the two of you and someone from the year 400. You all carried the same instruction book. What changed?

Not human brains. What changed is the world around you that you were born into.

False. Non sequitur. And justvwaaaay off.

I am pointing out the strak differences between the two of you and someone from the year 400. You all carried the same instruction book. What changed?

Not human brains. What changed is the world around you that you were born into.
even 400 years ago there were different beliefs with the same book retard.

so according to you simply having the same thing as others makes you the same as them. That is ignorant. Look around millions believe differently than other millions with the same book. In all 3 major religions.
Most Christian don't take the Bible or Christianity seriously, giving Christianity a bad name. That's not the fault of the Bible or the religion.

Forum List

Back