Weather destroys wind turbines in Iowa

What a retarded argument. What’s expensive now becomes cheaper and more affordable and efficient in the future. Why you would actually be against developing and utilizing cleaner energy sources is simple absurd. Your mentality would still have us back in the horse and buggy days
Horse and buggy days, you mean back when wind turbines were at the end of their heyday?

You do realize there is no new technology involved in a wind turbine.

Clean? Bullshit, making a lot more stuff pollutes a lot more. Niw we have a new heavy industry, mining, burning coal, using fossil fuel chemicals to build what you ignorantly call, clean.

Crick is simply ignorant and too old to learn. I state that I am working at a chemical plant producing product for wind turbines, crick disagrees, without even thinking
Democrats suck at having conversations.

What a retarded argument. What’s expensive now becomes cheaper and more affordable and efficient in the future. Why you would actually be against developing and utilizing cleaner energy sources is simple absurd. Your mentality would still have us back in the horse and buggy days
Cheaper is not the only argument. She has presented excellent reasons for wind energy not to be used. Even power delivery firms do not want to use wind. They only use it not because it is better or cheaper, but Democrats forced them to. Your mentally keeps us from having nuclear power plants. Take conditions when Wind stops. Nuclear does not stop. Take when one must fast adjust power. Wind is slow, nuclear is fast. Democrats would be smart to support nuclear.

Think of wind this way to a power generating plant. When winds suddenly increase, they must work with the wind mills by slashing output. They only need X amount of power. Speed up winds and you must compensate. I got this from a power company.

Cheaper is not the only argument. She has presented excellent reasons for wind energy not to be used. Even power delivery firms do not want to use wind. They only use it not because it is better or cheaper, but Democrats forced them to. Your mentally keeps us from having nuclear power plants. Take conditions when Wind stops. Nuclear does not stop. Take when one must fast adjust power. Wind is slow, nuclear is fast. Democrats would be smart to support nuclear.

Think of wind this way to a power generating plant. When winds suddenly increase, they must work with the wind mills by slashing output. They only need X amount of power. Speed up winds and you must compensate. I got this from a power company.
I’m cool with nuclear too as long as it dump toxic sludge all over the environment.

I like the idea of exploring and utilizing as many energy sources as possible. Why are y’all so admin at on shutting certain ones down?

Horse and buggy days, you mean back when wind turbines were at the end of their heyday?

You do realize there is no new technology involved in a wind turbine.

Clean? Bullshit, making a lot more stuff pollutes a lot more. Niw we have a new heavy industry, mining, burning coal, using fossil fuel chemicals to build what you ignorantly call, clean.
Really?! Haha, you think the cost building a turbine outweighs what it produces??

I’m cool with nuclear too as long as it dump toxic sludge all over the environment.

I like the idea of exploring and utilizing as many energy sources as possible. Why are y’all so admin at on shutting certain ones down?
I wish you understood Nuclear. As it is now, Nuclear waste is in most of the larger cities. Because of this war Democrats have with it. They make it worse, not better.
Yucca Mountain was waged a war against by Democrats. Again we had a superior place for waste and systems to contain it. Democrats killed it. So who is shutting things down? Not We republicans.

I wish you understood Nuclear. As it is now, Nuclear waste is in most of the larger cities. Because of this war Democrats have with it. They make it worse, not better.
Yucca Mountain was waged a war against by Democrats. Again we had a superior place for waste and systems to contain it. Democrats killed it. So who is shutting things down? Not We republicans.
The petty partisan finger pointing games lesson your arguments. This fight has been going on for decades by two sides who can’t acknowledge that validity of eithers POV. The Dems won’t acknowledge the benefits of nuclear and the Reps won’t acknowledge the environmental damage that has been done or could potentially be done. How can you sit there criticizing Dems for being close minded when you’re doing the same thing?

Cause certain ones, do not work. Kind of like driving a 1968 Buick back and forth to work everyday.

The problem with those who support green energy is that they know nothing about green energy.

Dems won’t acknowledge the benefits of nuclear and the Reps won’t acknowledge the environmental damage that has been done or could potentially be done. How can you sit there criticizing Dems for being close minded when you’re doing the same thing?
Because democrats are ignoring tne blatant damage wind turbines do.

Cause certain ones, do not work. Kind of like driving a 1968 Buick back and forth to work everyday.

The problem with those who support green energy is that they know nothing about green energy.
You don’t think wind turbines work?! And you’re saying others don’t understand how green energy works?! Hahahahaha

The petty partisan finger pointing games lesson your arguments. This fight has been going on for decades by two sides who can’t acknowledge that validity of eithers POV. The Dems won’t acknowledge the benefits of nuclear and the Reps won’t acknowledge the environmental damage that has been done or could potentially be done. How can you sit there criticizing Dems for being close minded when you’re doing the same thing?
I am trying to reason why Nuclear is best of all. I do not get why Yucca Mountain was shut down due to misplaced fear. I am less persuaded by the climate argument than the environmental issues. I would remind everybody to learn from the founder of Greenpeace where after he led them for a long time, he bailed out and talks much as I talk.

Democrats aim to manage my life. I want this nation to be run by it's citizens when they can. If they won't the elites will do it even if you hate it. Citizens first must learn how. If they won't learn how, they will be run by Democrats. They believe they are far superior to you. Are they in your heart?

What damage is that? Killing whales??
That is possible for offshore windmills but it is not the worry I have. In fact falling windmills is not the major hardship. The hardship is in how they work. It is as you are told to drive your car like a windmill. And going down the main road as the wind dies, where do you get power? And suddenly you run into gusts that are 80 miles per hour. Don't you quickly get off the gas to keep control? Windmills depend on a very undependable power source. Do you get the points made?

You don’t think wind turbines work?! And you’re saying others don’t understand how green energy works?! Hahahahaha
Think of it this way. Say the windmill is changed to a boat propeller. And as you start to move, suddenly high winds happen and the boat shoots forward. And you don't want to move that fast so what happens? Wind is unforgiving and undependable. Is that what you want from power sources?

Forum List

Back