Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production?

Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production?

• Total voters
Funny, you seemed 100% reliant on me, when asking questions instead of making a point. Maybe you need an assistant?

Or just make a point.

Maybe you can be my assistant.. or at least you got the first part of it right. You're definitely an ass.

Yeah, these idiots were all gung-ho about "Elections were RIGGED", "We are not going to take it anymore", "WE ARE GOING TO FIGHT LIKE HELL", etc etc ...

But then when it really went down and millions saw on TV that a bunch of nincompoops tried to take down the government... it became a" bunch of tourists having fun", "the Antifa", "the FBI", and now a Hollywood production... anything but the MAGA idiots and their orange douchebag taking responsibility.

Just like how Germany can never live down its Nazi past, the Republican party can never remove the stain of J6. They can try but the world will always remember their screaming chanting, vandalizing of the Capitol, and how close they came to hanging one of their own for the crime of upholding the Constitution in defiance of their fuhrer.
Oh it'll be removed alright, because of the leftist nincompoops that put it on them. Gotta have your act together if want something to stick, but in no way did y'all have your acts together when you went after Trump before he descended the escalator on day one.

You're not my interrogee, you're not my assistant, but you most certainly are a pain in my ass and why can't you just stick to the subject?
Okay.

So have you seen how many people have been convicted, and have gone to prison, for violent crimes committed at the Capitol on Jan 6th?

I think it's a couple of hundred, plus. All believed Trump had their backs. I wonder if he feels any guilt about that?

haha, j/k

Y'know, seriously, I would rather these people came out and told the truth.

Just say, "yes, we're gonna do whatever it takes to install our dictator. We're gonna run this country as an authoritarian minority so that the dark people and educated people can't. We're gonna swear allegience to this con man because we're paranoid and ignorant, so tough shit. A right wing, ersatz theocratic authoritarian dictatorship is fine with me, because I want to be taken care of and I hate life and I hate people who aren't like me".

Y'know, I could actually respect them for saying that. At least it would all be out in the open.
So the leftist caused creation opposite of your agenda is revealed by you, now tell the class what your true leftist agenda is, and yeah just come right on out and tell it finally.

After that, then tell us exactly why you created what you condemn above ? Wait you didn't create it ? Bull shite you all didn't......That's right, anything you listed above was created as some sort of rebellious counter to your movement, so sorry if you are reeping what you've sewn. Maybe learn how to stay away from doing and saying very stupid things in your lives, and the above you mentioned won't come out to haunt your dumb ace's in your thoughts and dreams.

Not only did the live news show the violence of that day, the weaponized retards were stupid enough to livestream themselves sacking the Capitol.

Anyone who falls for this Tucker Carlson propaganda is a true blue fucking idiot.

I cannot even begin to fathom just how profoundly stupid and gullible a person has to be to literally erase what they saw on January 6.

This is an actual mental illness. It is frightening people can actually do this to their memories.
What you saw was a reaction to 4 + year's of a Democrat led coup against Trump and his supporters, in which were and still are a majority voter base in this country. Suggesting that OBiden got more votes than Obama did, otherwise as him being the first accepted black president in this country by white's, blacks, and other's who were into that sort of thing, uhhhhhhh is ludicrous at best, and delusional the least on your part.

Priceless:

A retired firefighter who texted a selfie of himself inside the Capitol on January 6 to a federal agent pleaded guilty to one misdemeanor

A New York man who sent photos of himself inside the Capitol building on January 6 to his girlfriend's brother — a federal agent — pleaded guilty to one misdemeanor charge connected to the attack.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

No wonder Trump was so easily able to con these bumpkins.

Just look at this mouth breather:

terrorist-selfie-3.jpg
Don't make people post pics of the leftist mouth breathers... The laughing is just to much.

Y'know, seriously, I would rather these people came out and told the truth.

Just say, "yes, we're gonna do whatever it takes to install our dictator. We're gonna run this country as an authoritarian minority so that the dark people and educated people can't. We're gonna swear allegience to this con man because we're paranoid and ignorant, so tough shit. A right wing, ersatz theocratic authoritarian dictatorship is fine with me, because I want to be taken care of and I hate life and I hate people who aren't like me".

Y'know, I could actually respect them for saying that. At least it would all be out in the open.
You are a fking demofk.

Most likely a little fat fker pissing in jars in the basement.

Last edited:
So the leftist caused creation opposite of your agenda is revealed by you, now tell the class what your true leftist agenda is, and yeah just come right on out and tell it finally.

After that, then tell us exactly why you created what you condemn above ? Wait you didn't create it ? Bull shite you all didn't......That's right, anything you listed above was created as some sort of rebellious counter to your movement, so sorry if you are reeping what you've sewn. Maybe learn how to stay away from doing and saying very stupid things in your lives, and the above you mentioned won't come out to haunt your dumb ace's in your thoughts and dreams.
:confused-84:

Well, at least you didn't try to deny what I said. Good.

Forum List

Back