Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production?

Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production?

• Total voters
Some are, most are like you reprehensible!
because I use my free speech rights that don't agree with you? Therefore I have no right to be american? is that what you're saying? stop beating around the bush and step up punk!!

because I use my free speech rights that don't agree with you? Therefore I have no right to be american? is that what you're saying? stop beating around the bush and step up punk!!
Nope, because you lie about all things that truly matter!
Step up? ROTFLMFAO WTF are you gonna do pussy?
MAGA

Point out where I said Russia, Russia, Russia!
It is amazing the things you all forget what you post. Hilarious you just can't step up and state your honesty. But you all are demofk and that can't happen. I get it.

Here, it took me all of two seconds

The Senate looked into the tRump-Russia collusion stuff and determined that indeed it was factual that the campaign and Russia collided together. That was at the time that the Senate was controlled by the Rethugikkkons. So sometime between 2017-2021.

It is amazing the things you all forget what you post. Hilarious you just can't step up and state your honesty. But you all are demofk and that can't happen. I get it.

Here, it took me all of two seconds
Because the RETHUGIKKKON lead senate said it. Not me number of nuts. Those are the facts.
MAGA

5 people currently admit they believe the violence in the Insurrection videos was a Hollywood production. Like a movie. Staged, and not real.

I'd guess many more of them believe it here, but won't say.

I wonder why that would be.

Agreed, I can't believe only 5. Unless they think it actually did happen but it was BLM, or antifa, or the Deep State, or the FBI, or the CIA, or the NSA?
I mean ask that question and I bet it will light up the thread!
MAGA

"Terrified"?
I'm not terrified in any way, I'm just sick and tired of seeing the dozens of threads about something that is now in our past, and has been argued back and forth endlessly.
In our past?? The former president faces an unprecedented federal criminal trial for it.

No, it's not in our past. We have yet to find out what kind of country we are.

5 people currently admit they believe the violence in the Insurrection videos was a Hollywood production. Like a movie. Staged, and not real.

I'd guess many more of them believe it here, but won't say.

I wonder why that would be.
hilarious what you fall for. we spit something out and you drink it!

Stolen election
it was, the fact you ignore the facts isn't my issue. 2000 mules showed how it was done. Shit I believe it was CNN or MSNBC interviewed a person at a drop box pushing in many ballots at once, on fking camera. Georgia DA, I think, is being sued for 140,000 ballots!!! Not my problem you close your eyes and ears and mind to anything that doesn't come from demofks. Your loss, not my lie.

Forum List

Back