Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production?

Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production?

• Total voters
I've now had three (3) Trumpsters tell me that the violent video of Jan 6 was phony. A Hollywood production. And I've seen it said many times on the internet.

I'll be interested to see if they vote here.

So: Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production? Seems like a pretty damn important question. Amazingly.

And yes, your name will be visible. I'd like to see who will admit that they believe this.

Severe irreversible TDS has pushed you over the edge mentally. It’s a joy to watch.

I never heard that one before... LOL I was going to ask you if I could use that but it's not very Christianlike. Still, it's hilarious LOL!!! 😂

The crackpot SeaMajor7 needs to calm down
LOL chica, you wished upon the die-out of people that don't agree with your programming many times here.
You subverted commies are a HOOT!
DEATH is the Final Solution in your warped existence.

LOL chica, you wished upon the die-out of people that don't agree with your programming many times here.
You subverted commies are a HOOT!
DEATH is the Final Solution in your warped existence.
The real hoot is your crackpot statement in post #25

As we now know, though maybe you don’t, we’ve been consistently lied to and prevented from seeing all the video and actions taken that day.

It’s best to be informed on a topic before posting a thread.
We all saw it live, skippy.

Live.

You have to be one of the most deluded shitbirds to fall for any propaganda which tells you your eyes were lying to you that day.

You are literally BEGGING to be lied to.

Not only did the live news show the violence of that day, the weaponized retards were stupid enough to livestream themselves sacking the Capitol.

Anyone who falls for this Tucker Carlson propaganda is a true blue fucking idiot.

I cannot even begin to fathom just how profoundly stupid and gullible a person has to be to literally erase what they saw on January 6.

This is an actual mental illness. It is frightening people can actually do this to their memories.

Oh damn, I'll post it AGAIN!!!

"Your FEDSURRECTION REICHSTAG FIRE was PLANNED, and yes STAGED and INSTIGATED by the fucking FBI!!!
There's you ANSWER!!!"

:dev3:
Wow.

Just...wow.

Sorry, tard.

We all saw the domestic terrorists live. And we have all seen the videos they made of themselves sacking the Capitol.

There was no FBI agent whispering in their ears as they livestreamed their terrorist acts, ya dumb fuck.

These MAGA tards aren't exactly in the triple-digit IQ category.

"Hey! Lookame as I trash the Capitol! Woo hoo! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!"

Oh damn, I'll post it AGAIN!!!

"Your FEDSURRECTION REICHSTAG FIRE was PLANNED, and yes STAGED and INSTIGATED by the fucking FBI!!!
There's you ANSWER!!!"

:dev3:
Look at you. What a good little rube, parroting all the catchphrases you have been hand fed.

Wow.

Hey, here's a nice group livestream by the weaponized weak-minded cultists.

terrorist-selfie.jpg

"So we just stormed the fucking Capitol!"

Proud Boy actually said that as he livestreamed. What an apt name for themselves. PROUD boys.

17 years, genius. :auiqs.jpg:

joseph-biggs-mug-shot.jpg

D'oh!

Sorry, I will go slower than snails pace -

Trump bla bla on Jan 6

Butt hurt Democrats set up Kangaroo Jan 6 Committee desperately seeking an insurrection

Committee determined x, y, and z about Trump

Committee asked for transcripts, evidence, and records, but they can't find them.

Idiots rely on all this information from the committee.

Let's speed it back up. Show me the evidence that has been conveniently lost/deleted?

Now, if you're still struggling, can I suggest you fuck off badgering me because you're slower than a stationary object. I detest retards.
So much self hate there. You should talk to someone about that!
MAGA

Forum List

Back