Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production?

Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production?

• Total voters
I had a trumper at the checkout in Lowes yesterday try to tell me how bad the economy was, though also telling me the store was packed, working them to death and the store struggling to find help. They tend not to believe what they see, only what they are told. She went on to tell me people were struggling. I asked did she know people out of work that wanted to work and people struggling personally. She replied "No" , but she had heard they were out there. She was my age, so I asked her if she remembered the late1970s through the 1980s when inflation average 6.9% and people actually were out of work. She explained, I didn't understand, that was a different time, and the inflation was brought under control by Ronald Reagan as if that 12 year period to do it was somehow normal back then. She was pretty skeptical when I told her we set a new record for GDP this year, as well as oil production and that the Dow set a record Friday in reaction to the further cooling of inflation. She said you cannot trust the numbers. I smiled and wished her a Merry Christmas.

Such is the MAGAGATARDS mindset! You did the right thing, wish her well and let her drown in her own ignorance!

They are trying their little hearts out.

It really bothers the that schoolchildren will learn about their violent cult's insurrection and the attempts by Trump to overthrow democracy.
Well, if he gets in, they can try to remove the history or change it. They'd certainly try to come up with something. It's their specialty.

wk0UL2p.png

Well, if he gets in, they can try to remove the history or change it. They'd certainly try to come up with something. It's their specialty.
Throw the DOJ DNC operatives out day 1.

Now who did this before....hmmmmm Oh Billy boy

Forum List

Back