Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production?

Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production?

• Total voters
Uh, what? I think you need to slow down and start over, that didn't make any sense.
Sorry, I will go slower than snails pace -

Trump bla bla on Jan 6

Butt hurt Democrats set up Kangaroo Jan 6 Committee desperately seeking an insurrection

Committee determined x, y, and z about Trump

Committee asked for transcripts, evidence, and records, but they can't find them.

Idiots rely on all this information from the committee.

Let's speed it back up. Show me the evidence that has been conveniently lost/deleted?

Now, if you're still struggling, can I suggest you fuck off badgering me because you're slower than a stationary object. I detest retards.

Idiots rely on all this information from the committee.
Who? The DOJ gathered its own evidence for the criminal referral and the felony charges.

Let's speed it back up. Show me the evidence that has been conveniently lost/deleted?
I'm not your mommy. And why should anyone care about what you are whining about, anyway?

Make a goddamn point sometime in this century, would ya?

They do like to (try to) deflect to the committee.

The one that provided a long line of REPUBLICAN officials, REPUBLICAN attorneys and REPUBLICAN staffers and their SWORN TESTIMONY, while the cult leaders hid behind the Fifth Amendment like scared little bunnies.

That's a brilliant strategy there.

:laugh:

Who? The DOJ gathered its own evidence for the criminal referral and the felony charges.

I'm not your mommy. And why should anyone care about what you are whining about, anyway?

Make a goddamn point sometime in this century, would ya?
But you can't retard because your masturbatory material, Jan 6 Committee, deleted/lost it.

I don't have to account for this bizarre delusion.
Y'know, seriously, I would rather these people came out and told the truth.

Just say, "yes, we're gonna do whatever it takes to install our dictator. We're gonna run this country as an authoritarian minority so that the dark people and educated people can't. We're gonna swear allegience to this con man because we're paranoid and ignorant, so tough shit. A right wing, ersatz theocratic authoritarian dictatorship is fine with me, because I want to be taken care of and I hate life and I hate people who aren't like me".

Y'know, I could actually respect them for saying that. At least it would all be out in the open.

I've now had three (3) Trumpsters tell me that the violent video of Jan 6 was phony. A Hollywood production. And I've seen it said many times on the internet.

I'll be interested to see if they vote here.

So: Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production? Seems like a pretty damn important question. Amazingly.

And yes, your name will be visible. I'd like to see who will admit that they believe this.
Demofks paid for it

They do like to (try to) deflect to the committee.

The one that provided a long line of REPUBLICAN officials, REPUBLICAN attorneys and REPUBLICAN staffers and their SWORN TESTIMONY, while the cult leaders hid behind the Fifth Amendment like scared little bunnies.

That's a brilliant strategy there.

:laugh:
Oh the if you take the 5 th your guilty Narrative. Lmao

Only idiots dont do that. Your in Disney World Mickey Mouse Court you tell Mickey to fuck off.

It really bothers the that schoolchildren will learn about their violent cult's insurrection and the attempts by Trump to overthrow democracy.

Did it bother you in 2016 when Trump won the presidency and your party was rioting and looting? How about a few years back when BLM and ANTIFA went on all their rampages?

Yeah, they could have burned the capitol down, and it would still have fit the leftwing definition of "mostly peaceful."

Yeah, but this is the republican party that we're talking about in this thread.

They don't have to start over, they allegedly had all this evidence on tape, but decided to delete it. Can you answer me why?

I can answer for you... No he can't.

Forum List

Back