Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production?

Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production?

• Total voters

Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production?​

Everybody sane knows J6 happened….everybody sane knows your J6 Committee edited video in an attempt to frame and manufacture a narrative….So yeah, J6 happened and yeah, what the people were ALLOWED to see was quite a Hollywood production.
The lie that conservatives advance concerning the 1/6 rightwing domestic terrorist attack on America’s democracy is that it happened but was an ‘isolated incident.’

The lie that Trump ‘had nothing to do with it’; the lie that ‘outside agitators’ were responsible for the violence, the lie that too much was being made of the 1/6 rightwing domestic terrorist attack on America’s democracy, and the lie that the investigation into the rightwing domestic terrorist attack was ‘unnecessary’ and ‘partisan.’

The lie that conservatives advance concerning the 1/6 rightwing domestic terrorist attack on America’s democracy is that it happened but was an ‘isolated incident.’

The lie that Trump ‘had nothing to do with it’; the lie that ‘outside agitators’ were responsible for the violence, the lie that too much was being made of the 1/6 rightwing domestic terrorist attack on America’s democracy, and the lie that the investigation into the rightwing domestic terrorist attack was ‘unnecessary’ and ‘partisan.’
You're only gaslighting YOURSELF, dummy.
:rolleyes:

Deranged like your bizarre avatar fantasies? I have to tell you, most of us guys fantasize about sex. Creepy, MAGA man
Are you able to breathe on your own or do you need to be shown how using flash cards with pictures, pinhead?

They claim the violence on Jan 6 was….

Fake News
Really the FBI, Antifa, BLM
But whatabout all the protestors who were not violent?
But whatabout the George Floyd riots?
Its over, why do you keep bringing it up?
Anyone who is realistic and put their lives on the line knows what the word insurrection is. That was a travesty. There are people who came here from other nations who can tell you what insurrections are. And the few survivors from the holocaust in NAZI Germany can give yu some courses on it. Progs cheapened the memory of those affected around the world. And Schiff and Nadler to their own background.

There was no “domestic terrorist attack on America’s democracy” because you loons set precedent when you didn’t call the incident below a “domestic terrorist attack on America’s democracy”.
IMG_1695.jpeg

There was no “domestic terrorist attack on America’s democracy” because you loons set precedent when you didn’t call the incident below a “domestic terrorist attack on America’s democracy”.
J6 was nothing more than a mostly peaceful protest.
IMG_0389.png

Anyone who is realistic and put their lives on the line knows what the word insurrection is. That was a travesty. There are people who came here from other nations who can tell you what insurrections are. And the few survivors from the holocaust in NAZI Germany can give yu some courses on it. Progs cheapened the memory of those affected around the world. And Schiff and Nadler to their own background.

It's Captain Hyperbole!!!!!!!

And Captain Hypocrisy too

Rolled into one, MAGA man

They claim the violence on Jan 6 was….

Fake News
Really the FBI, Antifa, BLM
But whatabout all the protestors who were not violent?
But whatabout the George Floyd riots?
Its over, why do you keep bringing it up?
They are right, A Congressman says at least 200 undercover people dressed like Trump supporters were there. I see no reason not to believe a member of Congress when those with opposing views are listening to other politicians. It is one of the reasons threads about J6 are moved to conspiracy. Face it when it is political it cannot be a conspiracy when one side has been caught in so many lies. That side being the government.

They are right, A Congressman says at least 200 undercover people dressed like Trump supporters were there. I see no reason not to believe a member of Congress when those with opposing views are listening to other politicians. It is one of the reasons threads about J6 are moved to conspiracy. Face it when it is political it cannot be a conspiracy when one side has been caught in so many lies. That side being the government.
:slap:

At this point it's clear that Democrats will go to any length and do any act to end democracy and ensure their own power, they are the Nazi party.

The only thing that's certain is that when they win and no longer need their voters, Democrats will be a poor and unfree as we are

I've now had three (3) Trumpsters tell me that the violent video of Jan 6 was phony. A Hollywood production. And I've seen it said many times on the internet.

I'll be interested to see if they vote here.

So: Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production? Seems like a pretty damn important question. Amazingly.

And yes, your name will be visible. I'd like to see who will admit that they believe this.

To be fair, there were tons of Maga livestreamers there who like to call themselves independent journalists, so maybe it was some kind of production after all. But that would still make it more Trump TV than Hollywood.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
To be fair, there were tons of Maga livestreamers there who like to call themselves independent journalists, so maybe it was some kind of production after all. But that would still make it more Trump TV than Hollywood.

Pelosi went out of her way to ensure demonstrators were let in to the Capital

Forum List

Back