Was there ever a more flawed presidential candidate than Hillary?

I agree with most of your post .. but in Libya, Al Queda did the fighting as our 'ground troops' and posse .. and Obama and Hillary used a lie as big as 'Saddam has WMD' to completely destroy a once prosperous nation.

Those are the facts.

Libya was a mess
There were no "good guys"

That is a fact

"Good guys" or not good brother .. Obama and Hillary .. and Samantha Powers .. and Susan Rice did the same thing the Bush team did when they attacked Iran .. crimes against humanity and all.

Attacked Iran? LOL

Iraq
I'm no fan of the admin, but when did Obama attack Iraq?

He didn't. I said that Obama lied his way into war just as the Bush Administration lied its way into the Iraq War.

I'll demonstrate one of the lies .. Obama lies 6 seconds into this video .. the rest of the video proves he lied with the largest demonstration in history FOR Gaddafi and AGAINST US/NATO bombing

So where does Hillary stand in terms of credentials for the office?
Carter: Hillary is more qualified
Reagan: Hillary is more qualified
George HW Bush: Hillary is less qualified
Bill Clinton: Hillary is more qualified
George W Bush: Hillary is more qualified
Obama: Hillary is more qualified

Trump: Trump is nowhere near her league
positions aren't qualifications..

Never said they were
Then I am puzzled.. why would you consider a bunch of failure "qualifications"?

Again, the fact that conservatives would think it is a failure is of little consequence

Conservatives gave us Iraq and Afghanistan
Iraq was one of her failures dumbass

Do tell

One of the most experienced candidates since George HW Bush. She has decades of experience in Washington, has extensive experience in the Senate and is known and trusted around the globe

The fact that conservatives hate her only solidifies her standing
Experience is it eh? A TON of failures define that experience.

Failures only to conservatives that wanted her to start a war

Hillary is respected around the world...the same world that is terrified that Trump could actually win
"Start a war"? Dumbshit, thanks to Hillary and Obama we are in more wars than we've ever been in. Do you pay any fucking attention to what's going on?

You think the guy who blames everyone for his all night twitter rants will be the level head we need to prevent wars?
You've been warned, America: Hillary Clinton has never met a war she didn't like | United Liberty | Free Market - Individual Liberty - Limited Government

The very fact that your right-wing assholes would ask such a question as 'who is a more flawed candidate' .. while at the same time supporting Donald Trump is a glaring demonstration of your out-of-touch mindboggling ignorance.
Speaking of mind boggling ignorance.....I don't support Trump dumbass

But YOU created this stupid ass thread.
This thread is about H I L L A R Y and what an incredibly flawed candidate she is. I've created plenty of anti Trump threads. This is not one of them.

Do TRY to keep up

positions aren't qualifications..

Never said they were

Again, the fact that conservatives would think it is a failure is of little consequence

Do tell
ugh troll

A flawed Presidential candidate has serious issues which make it unlikely they can win.

Hillary has an easy path to the Presidency

Now, Trump? There is a seriously flawed candidate. Unelectable
But, Republicans picked him

LOL and which allies were those specifically? The Arab Spring was a giant cluster**** and do you seriously think Iran has any respect for Hillary or any woman for that matter. Goddamn kind of a pathetic list for having 30 years experience in Washington.

Which allies? How bout we start with France
Remember Freedom Fries and Bush's coalition of the willing? Bush openly ridiculed and demeaned allies who did not support his Iraq invasion. Turned out France was right all along
In Libya, Hillary even got France to take the lead in military maneuvers, keeping us out of the fighting. When was the last time you saw France do that?

Bush openly ridiculed Iran, Axis of evil and all. Did nothing to seriously restrain them. In fact, his Iraq invasion enhanced Irans influence in the region. Hillary negotiated strict sanctions against Iran with all of our allies. Sanctions which brought them to the table

I agree with most of your post .. but in Libya, Al Queda did the fighting as our 'ground troops' and posse .. and Obama and Hillary used a lie as big as 'Saddam has WMD' to completely destroy a once prosperous nation.

Those are the facts.

Libya was a mess
There were no "good guys"

That is a fact

"Good guys" or not good brother .. Obama and Hillary .. and Samantha Powers .. and Susan Rice did the same thing the Bush team did when they attacked Iran .. crimes against humanity and all.

Attacked Iran? LOL

Forget it he's rolling.....

Never said they were

Do tell
ugh troll
How easily you concede you have nothing

The very fact that your right-wing assholes would ask such a question as 'who is a more flawed candidate' .. while at the same time supporting Donald Trump is a glaring demonstration of your out-of-touch mindboggling ignorance.

This thread is about H I L L A R Y and what an incredibly flawed candidate she is. I've created plenty of anti Trump threads. This is not one of them.

Do TRY to keep up
Actually your thread is "has there every been a more unqualified candidate."

So the Big Quack's in play. LOL

Last edited:
- she is NOT under criminal investigation
-99.9% of the so called scandals are simply right wing lies conjured up for ratings and 'likes' and reelection purposes for congress critters and senators.

When the FBI is conducting an investigation into whether or not felonies have been committed, that is what we generally call "criminal investigation" in this universe. And IF your 99.9% figure is correct, she currently holds the Guinness Book of World Records for the longest streak of consistent scandals that were "merely opposition lies." This dates back to her days in Arkansas.

Oh... I see now, you've typed -99.9% I missed the negative sign there...
..in that case, you may be right.

Do tell
ugh troll
yep. cankles had no part of Iraq. you win

Well you could say David Duke was quite a flawed candidate.

Donald Rump used to think so, but now he doesn't know who he is.
As I always say ..... "the memory is the second thing to go".

Do TRY to keep up

Do TRY to keep up

Perhaps you need to be reminded of what your thread topic says ..

Which means it's more than just about Hillary .. and I don't care how many anti-Trump threads you've created, surely you must know that Trump is a FAR more flawed candidate then this country has EVER seen.

Do tell
ugh troll
yep. cankles had no part of Iraq. you win

Again..you are welcome to explain her role

Well you could say David Duke was quite a flawed candidate.

Donald Rump used to think so, but now he doesn't know who he is.
As I always say ..... "the memory is the second thing to go".
What was the first? I forget.

Do TRY to keep up
No Grampa. You asked this question.

Restored shattered relationships with key US allies after the Bush debacle

Which ones? Egypt? No...wait... Libya? No... wait.... Iran! I bet it's Iran!

You consider Gaddafi a key ally?

Arab spring was a mess...there was no right answer to it
We were damned if we did, damned if we didn't
There were no "good guys" to support

What Hillary did was encouraged our European allies to take the lead with the US playing a supporting role.

Well, whether Bush paid him off or what... Gaddafi under Bush was cooperating in helping us root out radical Islamic terror cells and turned over his nuclear and bio weapons program. Egypt was as well, and we even made great headway in Pakistan.

"Arab Spring was a mess" is a gross understatement. It seems to have been Arabic for "Open Season on all things American, Christian or Jewish!"

As for the rest of your rant, save the apology tour... it happened on her watch, just like with Bush. The "US playing a supporting role" has not worked out well at all. The Obama/Clinton/Kerry/Biden foreign policy has set us back 30 years at least... probably much more.

You want to sit here and blow that off as "damned if you do, damned if you don't" but that's a convenient excuse to use when you've failed. We can't go back and test the other alternative now, you made the call. So it remains your opinion you made the right call because the other option would have been just as bad of a result. On what basis can you claim this?

Do TRY to keep up
Actually you're thread is "has there every been a more unqualified candidate."

He certainly is but that does not mean I am required to defend him. My assessment is Hillary is worse. Far worse.

Do TRY to keep up

He certainly is but that does not mean I am required to defend him. My assessment is Hillary is worse. Far worse.
I don't care whether or not you defend him, and I know you've criticized him. But if people want to compare/contrast to him on the thread, you got no complaint.

Do TRY to keep up

I don't care whether or not you defend him, and I know you've criticized him. But if people want to compare/contrast to him on the thread, you got no complaint.
You are correct. My problem is the left deflecting legit points about Hillary by pointing at someone else.

But mom he did it first!

Forum List

Back