Was this shooter another Democrat / Obama voter?

Many lives were shattered yesterday, but you retards are more concerned about partisan politics. Ghoulish creatures.

There’s nothing beneath me anymore...I thank you twisted fucks for pushing people to their limit. Much appreciated!

I’ve had nothing to do with you becoming terrible person.

You sure have...your type has compelled good people to finally take a stand...we’re tired of being retaliatory. ITS ON!
------------------------------- RIGHT ON BLoser .

Must have been a black man since the press is refusing to show his picture, if it were a white man his mug would be everywhere with the story he was a white supremacist.

Nah...I’m sure he didn’t vote for Obama.
DeWayne-Craddock-Virginia-Beach-VA-Mass-Shooting-Friday.jpg
Aww snap yo!

Many lives were shattered yesterday, but you retards are more concerned about partisan politics. Ghoulish creatures.

There’s nothing beneath me anymore...I thank you twisted fucks for pushing people to their limit. Much appreciated!

it is sort of funny you pretend there was ever anything beneath you!

Must have been a black man since the press is refusing to show his picture, if it were a white man his mug would be everywhere with the story he was a white supremacist.

Nah...I’m sure he didn’t vote for Obama.
DeWayne-Craddock-Virginia-Beach-VA-Mass-Shooting-Friday.jpg
Considering that most black voters are Democrat...a possibility...but most people in this country don't even vote...so then, maybe not such a possibility.

Isn’t that what you Lefties have demanded of good, decent, moral folks?
You hate normality, standards, expectations...etc etc....right?

------------------------------------ lotta people are getting pizzed but the TRUMP is at least trying to fix things . TRUMP may be a 'repub - dem' or other but he is sure as heck better than a so called ' conservative republicans ' like the 'reagan - bushs' that started this entire mexican and 'otm' third worlder importation problem .

They set the ground rules a long time ago....
1) if it's anything but a gun...go on and on about how these things need to be controlled... with a joyful tone
2) if its a shooting in another country...go on and on about how their gun control laws don't work....with a joyful tone
2) if it's a gun, go to "thoughts & prayers WITH THE FOLLOWING CAVEATS: a) a black person...they are a thug as are all blacks
b) a muslim...they are a terrorist as are all muslims
c) a hispanic...they are an illegal as are all hispanics
d) any other minority or woman....they are all like that
e) a white male....poor mentally ill guy was driven to it

and FINALLY....do the happy dance over this shooting happening in a "gun free zone".

They set the ground rules a long time ago....
1) if it's anything but a gun...go on and on about how these things need to be controlled... with a joyful tone
2) if its a shooting in another country...go on and on about how their gun control laws don't work....with a joyful tone
2) if it's a gun, go to "thoughts & prayers WITH THE FOLLOWING CAVEATS: a) a black person...they are a thug as are all blacks
b) a muslim...they are a terrorist as are all muslims
c) a hispanic...they are an illegal as are all hispanics
d) any other minority or woman....they are all like that
e) a white male....poor mentally ill guy was driven to it

and FINALLY....do the happy dance over this shooting happening in a "gun free zone".

The MSM is doing their job, my wife was certain it was a white supremacist. She was ranting about needing gun control. You bet your ass if it was a white supremacist it would have been blasted all the time on all channels. Now CNN doesn't know how to cover it. They aren't delving into the motive. I still think that those who want to should carry, just in case. A nationwide carry permit, good in one state, good in all states.

Trying to be as polite as i can possibly be it is my opinion that THESE conservatives are absolute SCUM! They use EVERYTHING as an issue to attack "their enemies"....

You are the enemy of America, the enemy of individual rights, the enemy of civil society, and the enemy of human dignity. You are a democrat.

Because you Communists would certainly NEVER use a tragedy to promote your anti-liberty agenda... :eusa_whistle:

You're just mad that this one doesn't further the goal of ending the Constitution.

You sure have...your type has compelled good people to finally take a stand...we’re tired of being retaliatory. ITS ON!

Sure, blame it on the mdk's of the world. :cuckoo:

Rational people drove you to it, amirite? :rolleyes:

Translation: This doesn't fit the narrative we need to attack civil rights again...

I have never once called for more gun restrictions. Not once. In fact, I think we need less restrictions. You need work on your translation skills.

I love that you’re blaming me for you being a racist and blind partisan twat. So much for personal responsibility. :lol:

You're not white? :eek:

BrokeLoser, you're calling mdk all kinds of things he isn't. Seriously, take a deep breath.

Because you Communists would certainly NEVER use a tragedy to promote your anti-liberty agenda... :eusa_whistle:

You're just mad that this one doesn't further the goal of ending the Constitution.

:lol:

You couldn’t be more wrong about me if you tried. Why would I be mad? I am used to people around here being lying assholes. You're just another drop in that bucket.

Translation: This doesn't fit the narrative we need to attack civil rights again...
Oh...we know the CRC/donnie deplorable narrative by heart now. There's so many shootings that we can't help but memorize what the narrative is.

Forum List

Back