Was this shooter another Democrat / Obama voter?

Many lives were shattered yesterday, but you retards are more concerned about partisan politics. Ghoulish creatures.

Translation: This doesn't fit the narrative we need to attack civil rights again...
Oh...we know the CRC/donnie deplorable narrative by heart now. There's so many shootings that we can't help but memorize what the narrative is.
------------------------------------- whats the actual NUMBER of shootings in this country of over 320 million people plus millions of uncounted millions of illegal aliens Bode ??

Many lives were shattered yesterday, but you retards are more concerned about partisan politics. Ghoulish creatures.

There’s nothing beneath me anymore...I thank you twisted fucks for pushing people to their limit. Much appreciated!

I’ve had nothing to do with you becoming terrible person.

You sure have...your type has compelled good people to finally take a stand...we’re tired of being retaliatory. ITS ON!

I love that you’re blaming me for you being a racist and blind partisan twat. So much for personal responsibility. :lol:

You're not white? :eek:

BrokeLoser, you're calling mdk all kinds of things he isn't. Seriously, take a deep breath.

I am a quarter Iroquois, which isn't uncommon for people that have lived as long in this region like my mother's family. We been farming this area since it was America's original frontier.

Well let's see now what are the odds he was a democrat. As a life long carrer in gubberment I'd say the odds are pretty damn high he was. They like to stay real close to that government sugar tit.

I don't give two shits if he was a member of the Lemon Party. I am more concerned about the people that just had their families and lives torn apart over this tragedy. It appears too many here more concerned about using their dead bodies as political footballs. Why? Because they are creepy ghouls.

Well let's see now what are the odds he was a democrat. As a life long carrer in gubberment I'd say the odds are pretty damn high he was. They like to stay real close to that government sugar tit.

I don't give two shits if he was a member of the Lemon Party. I am more concerned about the people that just had their families and lives torn apart over this tragedy. It appears too many here more concerned about using their dead bodies as political footballs. Why? Because they are creepy ghouls.

Yep, may be a result of the Obama days of using dead bodies as political footballs.

So you care?
I thought you were tired of “thoughts and prayers”?

Yep, may be a result of the Obama days of using dead bodies as political footballs.

This type of clown behavior stretches way further back than the Obama days. People love to use the blood of strangers to advance their political goals.

I agree but something has to be done to reduce the number of mass killings. No country in the world comes close to the number of mass killings per capita as US. We have to do more than have our hearts go out to the families that suffer the horrific loss and experience. What should we do?

So you care?
I thought you were tired of “thoughts and prayers”?

I've never said any such thing. Now get back to your grave dancing.

What do we do to curb the insanity.

This type of clown behavior stretches way further back than the Obama days. People love to use the blood of strangers to advance their political goals.

That may be true, Obama managed to put his own special spin on it....such as "workplace violence" or "isolated incident"

One suggestion is to cut the "special" terminology and call it what it is.

Stop packing people on top of people...It’s just that simple

I agree but something has to be done to reduce the number of mass killings. No country in the world comes close to the number of mass killings per capita as US. We have to do more than have our hearts go out to the families that suffer the horrific loss and experience. What should we do?

I fully admit that a lot of this is above my pay grade, but the intellectually lazy will blame guns, video games, certain music, the telly, and whatnot. I think a lot of this stems from a severe lack of empathy.

One example, not sure what part of the country you're in. Out here in Southern California we're into car chases, never fails, maybe once a week we'll get a 1 - 2 hour car chase on television. Interestingly enough, they all seem to have the same ending. My guess is some of these idiots are looking for that 1 hour claim to fame. So how about stop televising the incident(s)?

Stop packing people on top of people...It’s just that simple
stop packing people on top of people? what are you saying.

I fully admit that a lot of this is above my pay grade, but the intellectually lazy will blame guns, video games, certain music, the telly, and whatnot. I think a lot of this stems from a severe lack of empathy.
It is a complex issue but there is no doubt that guns and mental illness is a factor, but what do you do? I agree there needs to be focus on mass shootings and the answer and not other political agendas.

Must have been a black man since the press is refusing to show his picture, if it were a white man his mug would be everywhere with the story he was a white supremacist.

And the only weapon mentioned so far is a .45 pistol.......the anti-gunners are all hoping and praying they find an AR-15 somewhere in the closest 10 miles of the gun free zone shooting site.....

Wrong. It was a .45 pistol with a suppressor, and multiple extended round magazines. Apparently you don't know Va. there are no gun free zones there, and it is one of the easiest places on the planet to obtain any kind of firearm that is made. Take a look at the VA. page at Armslist.com, and compare it with anyother state. It's not even close.

Forum List

Back