Was this shooter another Democrat / Obama voter?

Well let's see now what are the odds he was a democrat. As a life long carrer in gubberment I'd say the odds are pretty damn high he was. They like to stay real close to that government sugar tit.

I don't give two shits if he was a member of the Lemon Party. I am more concerned about the people that just had their families and lives torn apart over this tragedy. It appears too many here more concerned about using their dead bodies as political footballs. Why? Because they are creepy ghouls.

Yep, may be a result of the Obama days of using dead bodies as political footballs.
What do we do to curb the insanity.

Stop packing people on top of people...It’s just that simple
stop packing people on top of people? what are you saying.

Approximately 1/3 of our population has illegal roots. We encourage our lowest class to procreate by paying them to breed and through a lucrative welfare system...Can you figure it out from here?

Trying to be as polite as i can possibly be it is my opinion that THESE conservatives are absolute SCUM! They use EVERYTHING as an issue to attack "their enemies"....

Yes, they do, and so do Regressives. Don't pretend they are anymore innocent.

I don't give two shits if he was a member of the Lemon Party. I am more concerned about the people that just had their families and lives torn apart over this tragedy. It appears too many here more concerned about using their dead bodies as political footballs. Why? Because they are creepy ghouls.

Yep, may be a result of the Obama days of using dead bodies as political footballs.

Approximately 1/3 of our population has illegal roots. We encourage our lowest class to procreate by paying them to breed and through a lucrative welfare system...Can you figure it out from here?
Why ae the birth rates dropping then along with fewer abortions?

That is a total political response. The predominant demographic of mass shooters are male citizens that are mentally ill.

Why ae the birth rates dropping then along with fewer abortions?

Because your boy toy can't have babies?

Will this prompt the gun hating, anti 2nd Loons to crank up the volume and beg Father Government to protect them from themselves?
This shit can’t be made up...haha
“Father Government, please deprive me of rights so I can’t be the piece of shit I’m so inclined to be.”
You’re scum plain and simple

Will this prompt the gun hating, anti 2nd Loons to crank up the volume and beg Father Government to protect them from themselves?
This shit can’t be made up...haha
“Father Government, please deprive me of rights so I can’t be the piece of shit I’m so inclined to be.”
You’re scum plain and simple

Thank you...much appreciated.
I aim to be perceived as "scum" by all fucked in the head LefTards...when you hate me I know I'm doing / saying the right things. Again, thanks for the confirmation.

Yes, the Virginia Beach shooter was a black man named DeWayne Craddock.

Since 95% of African American's vote Democrat, the odds are he was a member of that political party. ... :cool:

View attachment 263407

Had he recently joined Islam?
No, he was pissed that he got fired , is the rumor.

Well, going postal is an American thing, I guess. In b4 it's made known he started attending the local mosque around a year ago.
going "postal" is a 1980's thing.....just saying.....

Since 95% of African American's vote Democrat, the odds are he was a member of that political party. ... :cool:

View attachment 263407

Well, going postal is an American thing, I guess. In b4 it's made known he started attending the local mosque around a year ago.

Off topic...Harry, why do postal employees / DMV employees and the like tend to be so hostile toward the public?

I did think it was a bit strange that the authorities refused to release his name until 'the families were notified' and then his name will only be uttered once.

I did think it was a bit strange that the authorities refused to release his name until 'the families were notified' and then his name will only be uttered once.

Agree.
If his name was Gustavo Ramirez we might never have known.

View attachment 263407

Off topic...Harry, why do postal employees / DMV employees and the like tend to be so hostile toward the public?
i cant speak for the DMV ....but the window clerks at the PO have to deal with the public,there are some pretty rude people who come in pissed off and dish it out on them every day...so that is why many of them may be on edge.....as a carrier,if you are a regular with a nice route,so you stay on it for a while, i had the advantage of knowing who i deliver too,after you deliver their political mail and other mail for a decade or more,you get to know them even if you have never met them in person....i got along with those i delivered too....

Many lives were shattered yesterday, but you retards are more concerned about partisan politics. Ghoulish creatures.
They set the ground rules a long time ago....
1) if it's anything but a gun...go on and on about how these things need to be controlled... with a joyful tone
2) if its a shooting in another country...go on and on about how their gun control laws don't work....with a joyful tone
2) if it's a gun, go to "thoughts & prayers WITH THE FOLLOWING CAVEATS: a) a black person...they are a thug as are all blacks
b) a muslim...they are a terrorist as are all muslims
c) a hispanic...they are an illegal as are all hispanics
d) any other minority or woman....they are all like that
e) a white male....poor mentally ill guy was driven to it

and FINALLY....do the happy dance over this shooting happening in a "gun free zone".

The MSM is doing their job, my wife was certain it was a white supremacist. She was ranting about needing gun control. You bet your ass if it was a white supremacist it would have been blasted all the time on all channels. Now CNN doesn't know how to cover it. They aren't delving into the motive. I still think that those who want to should carry, just in case. A nationwide carry permit, good in one state, good in all states.

Cable news censored the fact the shooter is black after knowing his name.
Black shooter gets whitewashed! Only in 'Murica media.
And only because the leftist controlled MSM has been given marching orders to portray Blacks ONLY in the best possible light!

Last edited:
He started acting violent at work.....

According to the New York Times.......... no AR-15...just two pistols......

This story is officially over...

Black shooter.

No AR-15.

Never mind.

Suspect in Virginia Beach Shooting Was a Longtime City Employee

But a person close to Virginia Beach’s city government, who was not authorized to speak publicly, said that the suspect had no history of behavioral problems until recently, when he had begun acting strangely and getting into physical “scuffles” with other city workers.

The person said that tensions had escalated in the past week, adding that the man had gotten into a violent altercation on city grounds and was told that disciplinary action would be taken.

The anti-gun pointless gun laws would have failed...again.......he used two .45 caliber guns...which he reloaded repeatedly during the attack.......

He bought them after going through background checks...which means he would pass a universal background check for a private sale.....

They were pistols...not an AR-15, so a stupid "Assault Rifle" ban would not have stopped the attack.....

He bought one gun in 2016, and the other gun in 2018......so stupid waiting periods would not have done anything to stop the attack.....

He displayed no mental issues until recently, so stupid Red Flag Laws would not have kept this from happening....

He started acting violent at work.....

According to the New York Times.......... no AR-15...just two pistols......

This story is officially over...

Black shooter.

No AR-15.

Never mind.

Suspect in Virginia Beach Shooting Was a Longtime City Employee

But a person close to Virginia Beach’s city government, who was not authorized to speak publicly, said that the suspect had no history of behavioral problems until recently, when he had begun acting strangely and getting into physical “scuffles” with other city workers.

The person said that tensions had escalated in the past week, adding that the man had gotten into a violent altercation on city grounds and was told that disciplinary action would be taken.

Obviously the City delayed timely action because they were afraid he'd play the race card.
PC white pussies in City mgmt. didn't take his pass cards away soon enuff!

Many lives were shattered yesterday, but you retards are more concerned about partisan politics. Ghoulish creatures.

Well let's see now what are the odds he was a democrat. As a life long carrer in gubberment I'd say the odds are pretty damn high he was. They like to stay real close to that government sugar tit.

Says the asshole who'd sell his own country down the river so he can sit on his dead ass and claim superiority.

Forum List

Back