Was Trayvon Martin a burglar?

Are the loot and burglar tools found in Trayvon's locker relevant to the case?

• YES. It shows why he might attack a neighborhood watchman

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • NO, its only about how he died.

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • other, I'll explain in my post

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
I'm simply sick of the desperate attempt to paint the dead kid as evil as possible to justify his death.

Perhaps the confrontation happened exactly as Zimmerman claims, perhaps it happened exactly the way the prosecution claims, or more likely, somewhere in between. Trayvon was still an unarmed 17 year old kid who went out for candy and never came him.

we do not know.

he does not have a clean past history but it does not mean he already was a burglar.

He was, most probably, just looking around. Being curious.

You know what Trayvon Martin was? 17 and loved.

You know what he is now? Dead.

Did John Guy hack your account, Amy?

I'm sorry, he died because of his brashness. Why must people give in to emotion when the facts purport to Zimmerman's innocence?

Ding Ding Ding!

The jury is supposed to put all of their emotions regarding the case aside. what difference does it make if TM was loved or not? It makes no difference!

I'm simply sick of the desperate attempt to paint the dead kid as evil as possible to justify his death.

Perhaps the confrontation happened exactly as Zimmerman claims, perhaps it happened exactly the way the prosecution claims, or more likely, somewhere in between. Trayvon was still an unarmed 17 year old kid who went out for candy and never came him.

and Im tired of people calling him a kid

That's an out and out lie.

In less than 12 months he'd be a full blown adult

You know what's jibberish, trying to paint the kid as a gang member, a burglar, a drug dealer etc etc.

Bottom line, he didn't have drugs on him, a gun, burglary tools, nada. He wasn't breaking into houses, or stealing cars when he died.

Perhaps he died because he confronted when he should have ran as Zimmerman claims. But all this bullshit about photos of him flipping of the camera or wearing gold caps is just that, stupid bullshit.

And you know what else it is, fucking offensive. He's dead, for fucks sake. Even if everything Zimmerman claims is 100% true, it doesn't make his death less tragic.

I hope to hell none of you ever lose a child.

You know what's jibberish, trying to paint the kid as a gang member, a burglar, a drug dealer etc etc.

Bottom line, he didn't have drugs on him, a gun, burglary tools, nada. He wasn't breaking into houses, or stealing cars when he died.

Perhaps he died because he confronted when he should have ran as Zimmerman claims. But all this bullshit about photos of him flipping of the camera or wearing gold caps is just that, stupid bullshit.

And you know what else it is, fucking offensive. He's dead, for fucks sake. Even if everything Zimmerman claims is 100% true, it doesn't make his death less tragic.

None of my kids would be stupid enough to act the way that Martin did. I raised them right. They are smart and productive members of society.

could not agree more. People, stay human.

I do think that all the media lies and administration pressure on this case is about our right to self defense and I do think Z was defending himself and should be acquitted, but one should at least be civil,and remember - the 17 yo was somebody's son and he died.

De mortuis nihil nisi bonum.

this is ridiculous...there is nothing to show he ever burglarized a home

and even if he did...zimmerman did not and could not know that, thus, this thread is entirely irrelevant

Forum List

Back