Was Trump mocking the disabled "cool"?

Donald-Trump-Mocks-A-Reporter-With-A-Disability-And-Says-He-Doesnt-Remember.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

I know Republicans thought it was hilarious and still do, but what about the rest of America?

Not only that, this played all over the world. This crude man is how the rest of the world will see America. I'm surprised that Republicans are fine with that. Republicans have said Obama has no class. If this is the GOP's definition of class, what is their definition of crude?
You get mocked a lot, so I guess it is.
As do you, regularly, little buddy. :(
I mock you too as does everyone. Don't feel slighted. What happened ti you is no one's fault. Nature is not always kind, but that's life.
Ah, you learned. Good.

The far right's thinking and comments mean absolutely nothing to me, meathead.

You all have nothing of worth to offer the country.

You don't like me or my positions? OK.

maxresdefault.jpg

I know Republicans thought it was hilarious and still do, but what about the rest of America?

Not only that, this played all over the world. This crude man is how the rest of the world will see America. I'm surprised that Republicans are fine with that. Republicans have said Obama has no class. If this is the GOP's definition of class, what is their definition of crude?

He wasn't mocking THE disabled.

He was mocking an individual, who happens to be a reporter.

Reporters deserve to be mocked.

He wasnt mocking his reporting tho.

It is common in mocking someone to mock them for issues that aren't the real issue.

Lefties mock Trump for having a comb over. Yet, that doesn't mean they are mocking people with comb overs. They are using Trump's come over to mock him.

Everyone knows this.

But you dishonest lefties are trying to gin this up into something it is not.

And the dishonest media will support you in this lie.

Which is why they deserve to be mocked and worse. As do all lefties.

SPIN again and tell me why mocking someones disability is ok
Just 2 weeks ago the same bunch was whining about an actor...now this week their candidate and mocking doesnt matter anymore

Opposition Builds to Insensitive Will Ferrell Movie Mocking Ronald Reagan's Dementia

Ronald Reagan was a great man, worthy of great respect.

The reporter is a reporter, worthy of nothing but contempt.

That's the difference.

No he wasnt he was a shit heel. But just now you just described what was happening. Trump was being disrespectful. But you think its ok because of the people involved. Regan was a piece of shit so he deserves to be mocked.

maxresdefault.jpg

He wasn't mocking THE disabled.

He was mocking an individual, who happens to be a reporter.

Reporters deserve to be mocked.

He wasnt mocking his reporting tho.

It is common in mocking someone to mock them for issues that aren't the real issue.

Lefties mock Trump for having a comb over. Yet, that doesn't mean they are mocking people with comb overs. They are using Trump's come over to mock him.

Everyone knows this.

But you dishonest lefties are trying to gin this up into something it is not.

And the dishonest media will support you in this lie.

Which is why they deserve to be mocked and worse. As do all lefties.
That is no excuse for Trump to mock the disabled in the way he did.

I don't remember people making fun of Sarah Palin's child. Did they do what Trump did?

But why do Republicans always say "See? They did it first" as if that makes it OK?

Indeed, NO ONE that I know (from either party) ever made "fun" of a down syndrome child.....Whitehall and other morons invent this shit to appease their own sorry consciences.

You must live under a fucking rock....or are just a dishonest hack

Liberal Website Mercilessly Mocks Down Syndrome-Suffering Trig Palin On His Birthday

Barry Hussein said his bowling was like the "special olympics". Is that offensive. Democrats constantly made fun of Sarah Palin's Down's Syndrome child. Do democrats have a problem with special ed. kids?
I don't remember people making fun of Sarah Palin's child. Did they do what Trump did?

But why do Republicans always say "See? They did it first" as if that makes it OK?
Your so full of shit! What you people said about that child was is reprehensible,and you were right there with the rest of the pathetic hypocrites.

Your accusations wont work. Either post those reprehensible statements or stop with the McCarthyism
Your just as dishonest as Dean.

I know, I know everyone is lying. So either show how bad he is or stop with the McCarthy act
McCarty act,WTF pointing out hypocrisy is hardly McCarthyism, the left went on and one about that child,you know it to be true,iam not wasting my time screwing with old posts.just as dishonest as the next hack ,have a great day

Trump owes the man an apology and it's done.
Not nearly as big a deal as what some of the liberal idiots want to make people believe, but an asshole move nonetheless.

But this is when an apology is NOT enough.......Its relatively easy to apologize after a bunch of consultants tell you to do so....BUT, it's what's inside of Trump's moronic brain that CANNOT be discarded through a simple "apology".

Bullshit. If Hillary had done that you'd be saying exactly the opposite , if you bothered to say anything at all.

I'm beginning to think we should build a wall and kick out all the partisan dumb fucks we can get our hands on.

Mocking the Palin child was absolutely wrong.

As wrong as Trump mocking the disabled journalist.

If Hil does the same thing, she should get a boot up her ass, as has Trump.

Liberal Website Mercilessly Mocks Down Syndrome-Suffering Trig Palin On His Birthday

Moron....I stated "NO ONE" that I know mocked, Palin's baby.......Are you willing to defend any and ALL racist remarks by your ilk on your side of the aisle?

Dance boy, dance LMAO You POS
If you are defending Trump's attack on the disabled, you are a POS like Maher.

What right wing dimwits (like Sassy) FAIL to understand is just how stupid it is to EQUATE some moronic blogger who mocked Palin's baby.....to the IDIOT who mocks a reporter and is running for president.

What right wing dimwits (like Sassy) FAIL to understand is just how stupid it is to EQUATE some moronic blogger who mocked Palin's baby.....to the IDIOT who mocks a reporter and is running for president.

Bill Maher isn't a blogger....you dimwitted moron. You've lost, lick your wounds and move on

Its really simple....Ask right wingers on this thread if they interpret what Maher or a blogger states, to what is openly stated by someone who is running for PRESIDENT?

Moron....I stated "NO ONE" that I know mocked, Palin's baby.......Are you willing to defend any and ALL racist remarks by your ilk on your side of the aisle?

LOL talk about moving the bar. You went from "no one mocked Palin's kids" to " no one I know mocked Palin's kids" Why can't you just be honest and say "yes there were liberal douchebags who made fun of Trigg Palin?" Oh I know why.

Its really simple....Ask right wingers on this thread if they interpret what Maher or a blogger states, to what is openly stated by someone who is running for PRESIDENT?

You lost....deal and stop making an even bigger fool out of yourself

Bill Maher isn't a blogger....you dimwitted moron. You've lost, lick your wounds and move on
He did the same thing you are doing, and you are both POS's.

Barry Hussein said his bowling was like the "special olympics". Is that offensive. Democrats constantly made fun of Sarah Palin's Down's Syndrome child. Do democrats have a problem with special ed. kids?
Who exactly made fun of Palin's kid?

Indeed, NO ONE that I know (from either party) ever made "fun" of a down syndrome child.....Whitehall and other morons invent this shit to appease their own sorry consciences.

Once again the Republicans are exposed as using ANY example as an excuse for thier actions.

A WEBSITE MOCKED SOMEONE...Thats the SAME AS A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE DUUUUURRRRR

Forum List

Back