Was Trump mocking the disabled "cool"?

Why did Duh Donuld PAY Hillary to attend his wedding?

And, as we all know, investigations have found Hillary to be the most honest of the candidates.

Where are Trumpery's tax returns?
Hillary's are on line, going back 30+ years.

Barry Hussein said his bowling was like the "special olympics". Is that offensive. Democrats constantly made fun of Sarah Palin's Down's Syndrome child. Do democrats have a problem with special ed. kids?
I don't remember people making fun of Sarah Palin's child. Did they do what Trump did?

But why do Republicans always say "See? They did it first" as if that makes it OK?
Your so full of shit! What you people said about that child was is reprehensible,and you were right there with the rest of the pathetic hypocrites.

What about making fun of POWs, saying they're not heroes while bragging he dodged the draft by lying about the boo boo on his foot. When questioned, the creep couldn't even remember which foot it was.

RWNJs continue to twist themselves into pretzels for this orange slime.

Bigoted racist.
260556_232902137057850_470903013659230192_n.jpg

Barry Hussein said his bowling was like the "special olympics". Is that offensive. Democrats constantly made fun of Sarah Palin's Down's Syndrome child. Do democrats have a problem with special ed. kids?
I don't remember people making fun of Sarah Palin's child. Did they do what Trump did?

But why do Republicans always say "See? They did it first" as if that makes it OK?
Your so full of shit! What you people said about that child was is reprehensible,and you were right there with the rest of the pathetic hypocrites.

Your accusations wont work. Either post those reprehensible statements or stop with the McCarthyism

Donald-Trump-Mocks-A-Reporter-With-A-Disability-And-Says-He-Doesnt-Remember.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

I know Republicans thought it was hilarious and still do, but what about the rest of America?

Not only that, this played all over the world. This crude man is how the rest of the world will see America. I'm surprised that Republicans are fine with that. Republicans have said Obama has no class. If this is the GOP's definition of class, what is their definition of crude?

He wasn't mocking THE disabled.

He was mocking an individual, who happens to be a reporter.

Reporters deserve to be mocked.

Your accusations wont work. Either post those reprehensible statements or stop with the McCarthyism
Your just as dishonest as Dean.

If this is the GOP's definition of class, what is their definition of crude?
No doubt Trump is crude, however he's no where near as offensive as the gub'mint worshipers with all their liberty destroying, property stealing, authoritarian ideas, you guys make Attila the Hun look like a veritable Saint in that regard.

... and the only positive attribute Trump has got going for him is his willingness to piss all over political correctness. :D

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?" -- Matthew 7:3

maxresdefault.jpg

I know Republicans thought it was hilarious and still do, but what about the rest of America?

Not only that, this played all over the world. This crude man is how the rest of the world will see America. I'm surprised that Republicans are fine with that. Republicans have said Obama has no class. If this is the GOP's definition of class, what is their definition of crude?

Not for a disability, he doesn't. For stupid questions, sure. Trump was way out of line on this one.

maxresdefault.jpg

Not for a disability, he doesn't. For stupid questions, sure. Trump was way out of line on this one.

Trump wasn't mocking him FOR his disability. He was mocking him FOR being a reporter.

The American Media has been out of line for decades.

They deserve far, far worse.

maxresdefault.jpg

You get mocked a lot, so I guess it is.
As do you, regularly, little buddy. :(
I mock you too as does everyone. Don't feel slighted. What happened ti you is no one's fault. Nature is not always kind, but that's life.

maxresdefault.jpg

He wasnt mocking his reporting tho.

Your just as dishonest as Dean.

I know, I know everyone is lying. So either show how bad he is or stop with the McCarthy act

Trump owes the man an apology and it's done.
Not nearly as big a deal as what some of the liberal idiots want to make people believe, but an asshole move nonetheless.

Indeed, NO ONE that I know (from either party) ever made "fun" of a down syndrome child.....Whitehall and other morons invent this shit to appease their own sorry consciences.

maxresdefault.jpg

He wasnt mocking his reporting tho.

It is common in mocking someone to mock them for issues that aren't the real issue.

Lefties mock Trump for having a comb over. Yet, that doesn't mean they are mocking people with comb overs. They are using Trump's come over to mock him.

Everyone knows this.

But you dishonest lefties are trying to gin this up into something it is not.

And the dishonest media will support you in this lie.

Which is why they deserve to be mocked and worse. As do all lefties.

Trump owes the man an apology and it's done.
Not nearly as big a deal as what some of the liberal idiots want to make people believe, but an asshole move nonetheless.

But this is when an apology is NOT enough.......Its relatively easy to apologize after a bunch of consultants tell you to do so....BUT, it's what's inside of Trump's moronic brain that CANNOT be discarded through a simple "apology".

Forum List

Back