Was Trump mocking the disabled "cool"?

So, what have we "learned" from this thread???

The blogger who mocked Palin's child is an IDIOT
Bill Maher who mocked Plain's child is an IDIOT
Trump, who is running for president, mocked a reported with cerebral palsy is an__________________???

Good person:badgrin:

Donald-Trump-Mocks-A-Reporter-With-A-Disability-And-Says-He-Doesnt-Remember.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

I know Republicans thought it was hilarious and still do, but what about the rest of America?

Not only that, this played all over the world. This crude man is how the rest of the world will see America. I'm surprised that Republicans are fine with that. Republicans have said Obama has no class. If this is the GOP's definition of class, what is their definition of crude?
You get mocked a lot, so I guess it is.
As do you, regularly, little buddy. :(
I mock you too as does everyone. Don't feel slighted. What happened ti you is no one's fault. Nature is not always kind, but that's life.
Ah, you learned. Good.

The far right's thinking and comments mean absolutely nothing to me, meathead.

You all have nothing of worth to offer the country.

You don't like me or my positions? OK.
There are two possibilities here which are as old as the field of psychiatry itself. Are people born to be what they are or does life make them so?

Either way you've been dealt a terrible hand Jake.

No one cared when it happened and no one cares now.
Oh, some people cared. I just think no one was surprised. Everyone has more important things to worry about with him, but we've got an election coming, so we're going to hear all kinds of crap over and over and over.

Barry Hussein said his bowling was like the "special olympics". Is that offensive. Democrats constantly made fun of Sarah Palin's Down's Syndrome child. Do democrats have a problem with special ed. kids?
I don't remember people making fun of Sarah Palin's child. Did they do what Trump did?

But why do Republicans always say "See? They did it first" as if that makes it OK?

Of course you don't remember it, b/c your a partisan dumb shit.
\

There's a difference between "Democrats" and "the Democrat nominee for President."

It's appalling that people would mock Palin's child. But it would be beyond belief if the Democrat nominee for President would do it.

True, but there is also a huge difference between some dumb ass reporter who's slinging shit back at the guy, and a child as well.

Not if you're running for President, there's not.

The President or a nominee shouldn't be mocking a handicap under any circumstance.

If he addressed the reporter in a substantive manner, I'd have had no problem with that. But what Trump did was vulgar and disgusting.

Trump owes the man an apology and it's done.
Not nearly as big a deal as what some of the liberal idiots want to make people believe, but an asshole move nonetheless.

But this is when an apology is NOT enough.......Its relatively easy to apologize after a bunch of consultants tell you to do so....BUT, it's what's inside of Trump's moronic brain that CANNOT be discarded through a simple "apology".

Would you like to admit at this point that no apology would ever be enough for you when it serves your leftist agenda to NOT accept said apology?

Barry Hussein said his bowling was like the "special olympics". Is that offensive. Democrats constantly made fun of Sarah Palin's Down's Syndrome child. Do democrats have a problem with special ed. kids?
I don't remember people making fun of Sarah Palin's child. Did they do what Trump did?

But why do Republicans always say "See? They did it first" as if that makes it OK?

\

There's a difference between "Democrats" and "the Democrat nominee for President."

It's appalling that people would mock Palin's child. But it would be beyond belief if the Democrat nominee for President would do it.

True, but there is also a huge difference between some dumb ass reporter who's slinging shit back at the guy, and a child as well.

The President or a nominee shouldn't be mocking a handicap under any circumstance.

If he addressed the reporter in a substantive manner, I'd have had no problem with that. But what Trump did was vulgar and disgusting.

And yet far superior to the way the Media is treating Trump or any Republican candidate.

\

Dude, Lyndon Johnson used to convene his cabinet in the bathroom while he was taking a shit. Vulgar and disgusting isn't new to the Presidency.

Would you like to admit at this point that no apology would ever be enough for you when it serves your leftist agenda to NOT accept said apology?

Well, Bill Clinton apologized for that incident with Monica......Has THAT apology satisfied right wingers like you??

maxresdefault.jpg

I know Republicans thought it was hilarious and still do, but what about the rest of America?

Not only that, this played all over the world. This crude man is how the rest of the world will see America. I'm surprised that Republicans are fine with that. Republicans have said Obama has no class. If this is the GOP's definition of class, what is their definition of crude?

He wasn't mocking THE disabled.

He was mocking an individual, who happens to be a reporter.

Reporters deserve to be mocked.

He wasnt mocking his reporting tho.

It is common in mocking someone to mock them for issues that aren't the real issue.

Lefties mock Trump for having a comb over. Yet, that doesn't mean they are mocking people with comb overs. They are using Trump's come over to mock him.

Everyone knows this.

But you dishonest lefties are trying to gin this up into something it is not.

And the dishonest media will support you in this lie.

Which is why they deserve to be mocked and worse. As do all lefties.

SPIN again and tell me why mocking someones disability is ok
Just 2 weeks ago the same bunch was whining about an actor...now this week their candidate and mocking doesnt matter anymore

Opposition Builds to Insensitive Will Ferrell Movie Mocking Ronald Reagan's Dementia

Ronald Reagan was a great man, worthy of great respect.

The reporter is a reporter, worthy of nothing but contempt.

That's the difference.

No he wasnt he was a shit heel. But just now you just described what was happening. Trump was being disrespectful. But you think its ok because of the people involved. Regan was a piece of shit so he deserves to be mocked.

1. I already did. If you were too dumb to understand it, see if any of your caregivers can explain it to you.

2. Also, ask them to check your meds, your hallucinating again.

maxresdefault.jpg

It is common in mocking someone to mock them for issues that aren't the real issue.

Lefties mock Trump for having a comb over. Yet, that doesn't mean they are mocking people with comb overs. They are using Trump's come over to mock him.

Everyone knows this.

That is no excuse for Trump to mock the disabled in the way he did.

You seem to think otherwise, or you wouldn't be lying about it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Everyone knows this.

SPIN again and tell me why mocking someones disability is ok
Just 2 weeks ago the same bunch was whining about an actor...now this week their candidate and mocking doesnt matter anymore

Opposition Builds to Insensitive Will Ferrell Movie Mocking Ronald Reagan's Dementia

Ronald Reagan was a great man, worthy of great respect.

The reporter is a reporter, worthy of nothing but contempt.

That's the difference.

No he wasnt he was a shit heel. But just now you just described what was happening. Trump was being disrespectful. But you think its ok because of the people involved. Regan was a piece of shit so he deserves to be mocked.

1. I already did. If you were too dumb to understand it, see if any of your caregivers can explain it to you.

2. Also, ask them to check your meds, your hallucinating again.

And thats the only response I would expect from you. Thanks for playing

\

And yet far superior to the way the Media is treating Trump or any Republican candidate.
You should try watching Fox News once in awhile. You'd feel much better.

Trump's a jerk. Hillary helped to trash women who claimed they were sexually assaulted. In more surprising news, the sun shone on the Sahara today. A lot of politicians are jerks, and I don't see a great deal of quality in any of them running for president today.

\

Dude, Lyndon Johnson used to convene his cabinet in the bathroom while he was taking a shit. Vulgar and disgusting isn't new to the Presidency.
Remember when he pulled up his shirt and showed the press corps his surgical scar? (Giggle)

Yep, this election will be a battle of the shit stains. Too bad so any assholes believe that their shit stain isn't a shit stain simply because of the letter behind their name.

But at least Trump is a shit stain who hasn't spent 30 years in government service doing nothing but bettering himself, even at the expense of breaking the law.

I would side for Clinton just because she acts like an adult.

Forum List

Back