Was Trump mocking the disabled "cool"?

True, but there is also a huge difference between some dumb ass reporter who's slinging shit back at the guy, and a child as well.

Not if you're running for President, there's not.

The President or a nominee shouldn't be mocking a handicap under any circumstance.

If he addressed the reporter in a substantive manner, I'd have had no problem with that. But what Trump did was vulgar and disgusting.

And yet far superior to the way the Media is treating Trump or any Republican candidate.
You should try watching Fox News once in awhile. You'd feel much better.

The exception that proves the rule. And they played the game themselves this time around with Trump.
Fox is being quite supportive now. The media has only one responsibility--not to liberals or to conservatives, but to ratings/sponsors. A news outlet may have someone vociferously damning Trump, but they will usually counterbalance that with one of his supporters, and they ALL want to interview him as many times as he will appear. Yes, at first, all the media were snickering at him, and to be fair, who could blame them? He's .... well, who could blame them?
Of course I see the bias in the media. It is not, however, as bad as the conservatives are making it out to be.

Oh, the bias is pretty bad. Mostly because most of the media is liberal. No different than if you watch only Fox you will mostly see negative media about Clinton.

Barry Hussein said his bowling was like the "special olympics". Is that offensive. Democrats constantly made fun of Sarah Palin's Down's Syndrome child. Do democrats have a problem with special ed. kids?
I don't remember people making fun of Sarah Palin's child. Did they do what Trump did?

But why do Republicans always say "See? They did it first" as if that makes it OK?

Of course you don't remember it, b/c your a partisan dumb shit.
\

There's a difference between "Democrats" and "the Democrat nominee for President."

It's appalling that people would mock Palin's child. But it would be beyond belief if the Democrat nominee for President would do it.

NOthing is more damaging to this nation that the poisonous tactics of the Race Card, which EVERY Democratic Nominee for the President uses, either directly, indirectly, by proxy, or implicitly.

WIth the full support of their accomplices, the media.

So, your apparent belief in the civility and responsibility of the Democratic candidates seems very, very ill advised.

As a Republican, msm reporters are your enemy.

If you don't know that, you are kidding yourself.

THey will NEVER speak out in defense of you or yours.

Barry Hussein said his bowling was like the "special olympics". Is that offensive. Democrats constantly made fun of Sarah Palin's Down's Syndrome child. Do democrats have a problem with special ed. kids?
I don't remember people making fun of Sarah Palin's child. Did they do what Trump did?

But why do Republicans always say "See? They did it first" as if that makes it OK?

\

There's a difference between "Democrats" and "the Democrat nominee for President."

It's appalling that people would mock Palin's child. But it would be beyond belief if the Democrat nominee for President would do it.

NOthing is more damaging to this nation that the poisonous tactics of the Race Card, which EVERY Democratic Nominee for the President uses, either directly, indirectly, by proxy, or implicitly.

So, your apparent belief in the civility and responsibility of the Democratic candidates seems very, very ill advised.

quit whining fool ...

Donald-Trump-Mocks-A-Reporter-With-A-Disability-And-Says-He-Doesnt-Remember.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

I know Republicans thought it was hilarious and still do, but what about the rest of America?

Not only that, this played all over the world. This crude man is how the rest of the world will see America. I'm surprised that Republicans are fine with that. Republicans have said Obama has no class. If this is the GOP's definition of class, what is their definition of crude?

He wasn't mocking THE disabled.

He was mocking an individual, who happens to be a reporter.

Reporters deserve to be mocked.
Not for a disability, he doesn't. For stupid questions, sure. Trump was way out of line on this one.

Trump wasn't mocking him FOR his disability. He was mocking him FOR being a reporter.

The American Media has been out of line for decades.

They deserve far, far worse.
That is a complete, utter load of bullshit. I do hear what you're saying--Trump is angry at the reporter for a disagreement about an article re: Muslims celebrating the fall of the World Trade Center on 9/11, and that is what brought on Trump's response. But in true Trump fashion, he uses below the belt, personal insults to bean his adversaries. In this case, the reporter's cerebral palsy. Trump is responsible for that and shouldn't have flatly denied it like a 4 year old with his hand in the cookie jar looking straight at you and saying "I'm not taking a cookie!" YOU should not be somehow arguing that because the MSM is out of line that Trump is justified. There is no justification for mocking a guy's disability. No, it's not the end of the world or even the worse thing Trump has said or done, but it is a totally indefensible position. Any moron knows what Trump was doing.

I see Trump personally attacked by lefties like you ALL DAY LONG on this site and in the media.

Your stated concerns here are not credible.

I am personally attacked by your lefties constantly on this site.

And now you have the nerve to whine about civility?

You should have thought about that before you spent the last 50 years personally smearing your ideological enemies, lefty.

This is the world YOU made.

So, what have we "learned" from this thread???
...?

That you lefties are complete hypocrites who engage in the Politics of Personal Destruction constantly and cry like little girls when you get a small portion of it back.

...?

That you lefties are complete hypocrites who engage in the Politics of Personal Destruction constantly and cry like little girls when you get a small portion of it back.
LOL whinny lil Bitch you all constantly call Bill Clinton a rapist but you whine so sad ..LOL...you see these two guys ... the Mexican prison gangs are waiting for them....
cry cry they are going to cry

Brothers Get Prison For Immigrant Attack They Said Trump Inspired

\

quit whining fool ...

1c37133ef5810987a7b56700e782a09f.jpg

\

quit whining fool ...
you are a cry baby an itty bitty whiny titty baby

...?

LOL whinny lil Bitch you all constantly call Bill Clinton a rapist but you whine so sad ..LOL...you see these two guys ... the Mexican prison gangs are waiting for them....

NOthing in your post addresses my truthful claims about you lefties engaging in the politics of personal destruction and then whining like little girls when someone gives a little bit of it back.

This is you.

chicago-bulls-miami-heat-meme.jpg

\

True, but there is also a huge difference between some dumb ass reporter who's slinging shit back at the guy, and a child as well.

The President or a nominee shouldn't be mocking a handicap under any circumstance.

If he addressed the reporter in a substantive manner, I'd have had no problem with that. But what Trump did was vulgar and disgusting.

If you address a leftist is a substantive manner, they will not return the favor.

...?

Those two fucking idiots deserve to go to prison. Trump isn't responsible for their actions.

\

I absolutely agree with you and you haven't seen me make any excuses for it.

He wasn't mocking THE disabled.

He was mocking an individual, who happens to be a reporter.

Reporters deserve to be mocked.

He wasnt mocking his reporting tho.

It is common in mocking someone to mock them for issues that aren't the real issue.

Lefties mock Trump for having a comb over. Yet, that doesn't mean they are mocking people with comb overs. They are using Trump's come over to mock him.

Everyone knows this.

But you dishonest lefties are trying to gin this up into something it is not.

And the dishonest media will support you in this lie.

Which is why they deserve to be mocked and worse. As do all lefties.
That is no excuse for Trump to mock the disabled in the way he did.

You seem to think otherwise, or you wouldn't be lying about it.
That is no excuse, none whatsoever. Not only are you a racist, you are an enemy of the disabled. Trump was wrong, period.

And you triple down on the lying.

YOu must be so afraid of the Truth.

WHat are you hiding?

Forum List

Back