🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was your vote affected by Russian interference?

Stone didn't know anything that everyone else didn't already know.

Yes he did.
Really? What was that?

August 21, 2016:

View attachment 236699

October 7, 2016:

View attachment 236700

Somehow Trump adviser Roger Stone knew about the felonious use of a computer network.
Which means the Trump campaign knew about it.

Conspiracy to commit a felony...is a felony which well-satisfies the "high crimes and misdemeanors" hurdle for impeachment.

Not that I think it ever will (or should) come to that. The Senate would likely never vote to remove so it's pointless. And I'd much rather have this as a relevant topic in 2020 myself.

But its vivid that Stone/Trump Campaign knew about the felonies that would benefit them. The question is whether they were sponsoring it or not or if it was just a happy coincidence.

Now...that has been established.

Stone also had another buddy. Guccifer2.0. Guccifer is a front for Russian Intel agencies (Mil-int I think).

Hacker Releases More Democratic Party Documents

Stone is in close contact with Guccifer2.0 even calling Guccifer2.0's banning from Twitter outrageous:

View attachment 236701

Why Trump employed someone who is coordinating with hackers is something that should be investigated; especially since Guccifer2.0 hacked the DNC.

So it's pretty clear that the felony--unauthorized use of a computer network--was done by people who had ties to the Trump campaign. Whether you wish to acknowledge it or scream "nun-unh" is not important.
You haven't proved that Roger Stone knew anything. That tweet proves nothing. It's a prediction based on publicly known facts, and nothing else. Stone was never in Trump's employ. You have your most basic facts wrong. You're a conspiracy theorist.

Stone was a member of the campaign. The tweet proves his foreknowledge of the felony. The connection is being investigated. Cohen flipped. Manafort flipped. Is Stone next?
His tweet proves nothing of the sort. A judge would laugh you out of court if you tried to use that as evidence, and Mueller knows it.

no, because i am not a dupe for fake news that confirms the fears that my guns will be taken away... that the borders will be wide open, nor that sharia law is coming to america,

Bernie Sanders was affected by election fraud.

The votes of Sanders supporters were rendered moot, their Constitutional Rights violated / denied due to election rigging and election fraud.

The 2016 election was altered, a candidate who did not win their party's nomination replaced the team nomination winner on the election ballots....

The Democrats, however, try to claim Trump did what Hillary and the DNC actually did do...

Russian interference?? :laugh:

tsDSH9S.jpg

The same morons who were duped by the Russians on social media, who ended up organizing and marching for them?

:p

"Nothing disproved?" You just demonstrated your inability to commit logic.

So what in the Dossier has been proven false?
It has been proven false that Cohen went to Prague. Nothing else has been proven true. It's all a fairy tale. In order to use it to get a FISA warrant the FBI is required to verify the information in it. They obviously did nothing of the sort. The claim that nothing has been proven false is the mating call of an imbecile.

Sorry, Skippy, but Cohen saying he wasn't there proves nothing.

"Nothing disproved?" You just demonstrated your inability to commit logic.

So what in the Dossier has been proven false?
It has been proven false that Cohen went to Prague. Nothing else has been proven true. It's all a fairy tale. In order to use it to get a FISA warrant the FBI is required to verify the information in it. They obviously did nothing of the sort. The claim that nothing has been proven false is the mating call of an imbecile.

Sorry, Skippy, but Cohen saying he wasn't there proves nothing.
The snowflakes saying he was doesn't either...

'Duped'?

The Russians gave Hillary $145 million.
She gave them REAL Uranium.

Hillary gave the Russians REAL money.
They gave her a FAKE dossier.

August 21, 2016:

View attachment 236699

October 7, 2016:

View attachment 236700

Somehow Trump adviser Roger Stone knew about the felonious use of a computer network.

Conspiracy to commit a felony...is a felony which well-satisfies the "high crimes and misdemeanors" hurdle for impeachment.

Not that I think it ever will (or should) come to that. The Senate would likely never vote to remove so it's pointless. And I'd much rather have this as a relevant topic in 2020 myself.

But its vivid that Stone/Trump Campaign knew about the felonies that would benefit them. The question is whether they were sponsoring it or not or if it was just a happy coincidence.

Stone also had another buddy. Guccifer2.0. Guccifer is a front for Russian Intel agencies (Mil-int I think).

Stone is in close contact with Guccifer2.0 even calling Guccifer2.0's banning from Twitter outrageous:

View attachment 236701

Why Trump employed someone who is coordinating with hackers is something that should be investigated; especially since Guccifer2.0 hacked the DNC.

So it's pretty clear that the felony--unauthorized use of a computer network--was done by people who had ties to the Trump campaign. Whether you wish to acknowledge it or scream "nun-unh" is not important.
You haven't proved that Roger Stone knew anything. That tweet proves nothing. It's a prediction based on publicly known facts, and nothing else. Stone was never in Trump's employ. You have your most basic facts wrong. You're a conspiracy theorist.

Stone was a member of the campaign. The tweet proves his foreknowledge of the felony. The connection is being investigated. Cohen flipped. Manafort flipped. Is Stone next?
He was not a member of the campaign, and his tweet doesn't prove a damn thing. Why would Stone "flip?" He hasn't committed any crimes.

Do I really have to show you where he was a member of the campaign? Really? Feel free to look it up yourself and save some embarrassment.

I’m sure you said the same thing about Cohen and Manafort. “Why would he flip?” Both did…..We’ll see what happens to Stone if he’s indicted.
It turns out he was an advisor to the campaign, but that makes little difference. He hasn't broken any laws. Mueller has got nothing on him.

Again, you probably said the same thing about several people.

"Cohen? He worked with Trump but Mueller has nothing on him". Cohen Flipped.
"Manafort? He was Trump's campaign manager but Mueller has nothing on him." Manafort Flipped
"Stone? He was an adviser to Trump but Mueller has nothing on him." Stone....stay tuned.

How many times you been down that road sonny? How many times have you been wrong? Every time....

"Trump? Mueller has nothing on him...." stay tuned...

upload_2018-12-25_19-40-52.png

Yes he did.
Really? What was that?

August 21, 2016:

View attachment 236699

October 7, 2016:

View attachment 236700

View attachment 236701

His tweet proves nothing of the sort. A judge would laugh you out of court if you tried to use that as evidence, and Mueller knows it.

That's true. Mueller is apparently being very thorough; and successful.
You are happy that these felons are being brought to justice. Right?

'Duped'?

false
BS. Proven.

Hillary never had any uranium to sell, not that any was ever sent to Russia.

You're lying; as always.

Checkmate.
Hillary sat on the committee responsible for oking the sale to the Russians. Despite knowing of crimes associated with their effort to buy Uranium One she still voted to let them buy it. That was $145 million well spent on the KGB Bank's part...

'Duped'?

false
BS. Proven.

You're lying; as always.

Checkmate.
Hillary sat on the committee responsible for oking the sale to the Russians. Despite knowing of crimes associated with their effort to buy Uranium One she still voted to let them buy it. That was $145 million well spent on the KGB Bank's part...

Nice retreat.

'Duped'?

false
BS. Proven.

You're lying; as always.

Checkmate.

Nice retreat.
No retreat needed, snowflake.

So, Obama knew about the Russians in 2014 and did nothing.

Obama declared no one could hack our elections ... he should know because he and his DHS tried and failed.

Hillary took $145 million from the Russians and they got real uranium. Hillary gave them money, & she got a fake Dossier. :p

Forum List

Back