🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was your vote affected by Russian interference?

While I am generally dismissive of the notion that any vote counts for anything, my contempt falls far short of that held by those who believe the Russkies influenced anything.

Whether they were successful or not...not a single ballot was changed so Trump's election was legitimate.

However, the success is irrelevant.

Whether they were conspiring with some orange blob or his henchman is what is being investigated.
Mueller gave up investigating that within a couple of months.

link?

I'm sure they would have covered it if their meetings in 1990 were news. It's not.
Meanwhile back in reality and relevance....

Trump's son is having meetings with the Russians while the Russians are hacking the DNC computers.

You do know who John Podesta is, right?

The guy that got hacked at the urging of the Trump campaign.
Wrong, moron. He was hacked long before Trump mentioned it.

Roger Stone knew about it 6 weeks prior to their being made public. Care to explain how he knew that if he wasn't coordinating with the hackers?
Assange was hinting about it for months before they were released, moron.

Very unfortunate for Trump if that were the case...that Roger Stone (top Trump advisor) was working with someone who was trafficking in illegally gained information. Thanks for the confirmation. More ties to Russian hackers.

Not too sure about hack-proof, but sure haven't heard of a GOP aide giving out their password.

Also haven't heard of high level HRC operatives having meetings with Russians...only Trump's.

Sorry to hear FakeBook and/or CNN doesn't cover these things.
John Podesta and the Russians

John Podesta, in bed with the Russians all along

I'm sure they would have covered it if their meetings in 1990 were news. It's not.

Trump's son is having meetings with the Russians while the Russians are hacking the DNC computers.
Even if that were true, which it isn't, it's not illegal. It's perfectly legal for Americans to talk to Russian citizens. I challenge you to find a law that says otherwise.

Perfectly legal. I'm sure we could probably look on Kav's creepy calendar and see what they talked about....LOL

Nah seriously; there is no law against talking to Russians but when you have meeting after meeting with them then lie about having them...it's proper to have an investigation.

They didn't have "meeting after meeting," moron. They had one meeting. Shaking the Russian ambassador's hand in a greeting line is not "a meeting."

You idiots are great at turning absolutely nothing into a giant conspiracy. Then you attack Republicans for believing in conspiracy theories.

You do know who John Podesta is, right?

Roger Stone knew about it 6 weeks prior to their being made public. Care to explain how he knew that if he wasn't coordinating with the hackers?

Very unfortunate for Trump if that were the case...that Roger Stone (top Trump advisor) was working with someone who was trafficking in illegally gained information. Thanks for the confirmation. More ties to Russian hackers.
He was "working with someone?" He interviewed the man once. FOX news interviewed him multiple times. Was that against the law?

And your use of the phrase "trafficked in illegal gained information" is hilarious. Here's a clue for you moron, the New York Times does that all the time. The New York Times published information from illegal leaks. So did the Washington Post and every other fake news outlet. You're whining about something that all your trusted fake news outlets do without hesitation. Did you whine about that? Of course not. You gloated about it.

You're a giant dirigible full of sanctimony and hot gas. You're an idiot and a douchebag.

Also haven't heard of high level HRC operatives having meetings with Russians...only Trump's.

Even if that were true, which it isn't, it's not illegal. It's perfectly legal for Americans to talk to Russian citizens. I challenge you to find a law that says otherwise.

Perfectly legal. I'm sure we could probably look on Kav's creepy calendar and see what they talked about....LOL

Nah seriously; there is no law against talking to Russians but when you have meeting after meeting with them then lie about having them...it's proper to have an investigation.

They didn't have "meeting after meeting," moron. They had one meeting. Shaking the Russian ambassador's hand in a greeting line is not "a meeting."

You idiots are great at turning absolutely nothing into a giant conspiracy. Then you attack Republicans for believing in conspiracy theories.

Flynn had meetings
Sessions had meetings
Papa had meetings
Trump JR. had meetings
Stone had meetings

Not to Mention felon Manafort and his crew.

He was "working with someone?" He interviewed the man once. FOX news interviewed him multiple times. Was that against the law?

And your use of the phrase "trafficked in illegal gained information" is hilarious. Here's a clue for you moron, the New York Times does that all the time. The New York Times published information from illegal leaks. So did the Washington Post and every other fake news outlet. You're whining about something that all your trusted fake news outlets do without hesitation. Did you whine about that? Of course not. You gloated about it.

You're a giant dirigible full of sanctimony and hot gas. You're an idiot and a douchebag.

Well, Stone knew weeks before anyone else did. How unfortunate that you confirmed he was working/in contact with someone who was trafficking in illegally gained material.
Looks more and more like a conspiracy.

Flynn had meetings

He had a phone call with the Russian ambassador after the election, moron.

Sessions had meetings

As I already explained to you, shaking the ambassador's hand in a greeting line is not "a meeting with the Russians."

Papa had meetings

What meetings?

Trump JR. had meetings

A perfectly legal meeting. So what?

Stone had meetings

Stone was never part of the Trump campaign, you fucking idiot.

Not to Mention felon Manafort and his crew.

Manafort hasn't had any dealings with the Russians since many years before the campaign.

In short, you got a whole lot of nothing.

Well, Stone knew weeks before anyone else did. How unfortunate that you confirmed he was working/in contact with someone who was trafficking in illegally gained material.

Stone didn't know anything that everyone else didn't already know.

The noose is tightening. Good.

PS: You sure spend a lot of time telling us how little this matters. What is it' 1,000 posts on the subject or so?

Yes he did.

The noose is tightening. Good.

PS: You sure spend a lot of time telling us how little this matters. What is it' 1,000 posts on the subject or so?

There is no "noose," moron. Your capacity for self-delusion is boundless.

Yes he did.
Really? What was that?

Not too sure about hack-proof, but sure haven't heard of a GOP aide giving out their password.

Trump has only himself to blame that he, his campaign, and his failed, corrupt ‘administration’ are subject to lawful, warranted, appropriate, and Constitutional investigations.
Just as I predicted, you couldn't find any law that makes it illegal for Americans to talk to Russians.

There's nothing "lawful, warranted, appropriate, or constitutional" about the investigation.

Trump has only himself to blame that he, his campaign, and his failed, corrupt ‘administration’ are subject to lawful, warranted, appropriate, and Constitutional investigations.
Just as I predicted, you couldn't find any law that makes it illegal for Americans to talk to Russians.

There's nothing "lawful, warranted, appropriate, or constitutional" about the investigation.

Not that I looked of course. And not that I ever said it was.
But when the Russians are meeting constantly with one campaign and hack the other campaign, it warrants investigation. Which is what Mueller is doing.
Not sure why you're so upset by this; you do want the truth to come out right?

The thread title is an ad hominem, a logical fallacy only TDS folks see as real. There was no "Russian Interference" so how could something that did not exist impact anything?

I was ready to cast my vote for our Dear Leader when these heavily-accented voices told me to vote for Trump instead and to disregard the moose & squirrel in the background pleading for me not to do it.

Yes he did.
Really? What was that?

August 21, 2016:

upload_2018-12-25_4-9-33.png

October 7, 2016:

upload_2018-12-25_4-11-50.png

Somehow Trump adviser Roger Stone knew about the felonious use of a computer network.
Which means the Trump campaign knew about it.

Conspiracy to commit a felony...is a felony which well-satisfies the "high crimes and misdemeanors" hurdle for impeachment.

Not that I think it ever will (or should) come to that. The Senate would likely never vote to remove so it's pointless. And I'd much rather have this as a relevant topic in 2020 myself.

But its vivid that Stone/Trump Campaign knew about the felonies that would benefit them. The question is whether they were sponsoring it or not or if it was just a happy coincidence.

Now...that has been established.

Stone also had another buddy. Guccifer2.0. Guccifer is a front for Russian Intel agencies (Mil-int I think).

Hacker Releases More Democratic Party Documents

Stone is in close contact with Guccifer2.0 even calling Guccifer2.0's banning from Twitter outrageous:

upload_2018-12-25_4-20-31.png

Why Trump employed someone who is coordinating with hackers is something that should be investigated; especially since Guccifer2.0 hacked the DNC.

So it's pretty clear that the felony--unauthorized use of a computer network--was done by people who had ties to the Trump campaign. Whether you wish to acknowledge it or scream "nun-unh" is not important.

If so, please explain.

If not, why all the hoopla?

Indeed it was. Over the course of decades the KGB was working in the US to promote marxism and undermine every facet of life in the US in order to create decline. It completely infiltrated the DNC, most of the RNC, and all of the highest levels of academia.

I reject collectivization and tyranny, so I rejected hitlery.

Russian interference has been happening in the US since Lenin was starving people to death. Once they dropped marxism, we had an opportunity to end the possibility of a conflict with them, but petty emperors in NATO didn't want their kingdoms usurped.

Was your vote affected by Russian interference?
Definitely....

… Thanks to all the Russian generated disinformation on Facebook, as soon as I got to the polling station I had an almost irresistible compulsion to cast a write in vote for Catherine The Great, fortunately with the help of 2 gallons of vodka and several pounds of beluga caviar I was able to overcome it and cast my write in for Vladimir Putin instead.

Crooked Hillary and The Deep State Swamp (FBI, DOJ, the MSM, all Democrats and many Republicans) came up with the "Russian Hoax" "Insurance Policy" within 48 hours after Crooked Hillary lost in a landslide.

Forum List

Back