🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was your vote affected by Russian interference?

If so, please explain.

If not, why all the hoopla?
During the summer and fall of 2016, the pseudocons were celebrating the effect the meddling was having on the election.

See here:

New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

Suck on it libs. Hillary is done for. She just can't win if one third of her voters are considering voting for someone else.

The Clintonites of the forum live in denial.

And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many...

That means 1/3 of them were going to vote for HIllary. You can't win an election when 1/3 of your supports jump ship.

Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her.

"And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many..."

"Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her."

"You can't win an election when 1/3 of your supports jump ship."

Now that the tards know Russia was behind those leaks which affected the outcome, they are trying to pretend it had NO impact.

Sorry, but I"m not as stupid or as forgetful as the tards are.

Hmmmmm . . . . so?

Not too sure about hack-proof, but sure haven't heard of a GOP aide giving out their password.

Also haven't heard of high level HRC operatives having meetings with Russians...only Trump's.

Sorry to hear FakeBook and/or CNN doesn't cover these things.
John Podesta and the Russians

John Podesta, in bed with the Russians all along

I'm sure they would have covered it if their meetings in 1990 were news. It's not.
Meanwhile back in reality and relevance....

Trump's son is having meetings with the Russians while the Russians are hacking the DNC computers.

You do know who John Podesta is, right?

The guy that got hacked at the urging of the Trump campaign.
Wrong, moron. He was hacked long before Trump mentioned it.

They TRIED to get the Republicans too BUT unlike the dumb ass Democrats the republicans did not hire spies and crooks nor have passwords like 1234 for their information.

You honestly believe that the GOP was hack-proof but Marriott, Sony, the DNC, Experian etc... are all rubes? Yeah..you full of shit.

Not too sure about hack-proof, but sure haven't heard of a GOP aide giving out their password.

Also haven't heard of high level HRC operatives having meetings with Russians...only Trump's.

I'm sure they would have covered it if their meetings in 1990 were news. It's not.

Trump's son is having meetings with the Russians while the Russians are hacking the DNC computers.
Even if that were true, which it isn't, it's not illegal. It's perfectly legal for Americans to talk to Russian citizens. I challenge you to find a law that says otherwise.

If so, please explain.

How could anyone know?
They would have had to have recognized whatever 'interference' the Russians did that may have effected their vote. And since the Russians obviously hid the Russian origins of that 'interference'...then it is virtually impossible for someone to know that anything that may have influenced/affected them was perpetrated by the Russians.

Last edited:
If so, please explain.

How could anyone know?
They would have had to have recognized whatever 'interference' the Russians did that may have effected their vote. And since the Russians obviously hid the Russian origins of that 'interference'...then it is virtually impossible for someone to know that a) they were influenced; and b) that it was the Russians who perpetrated that influence.

No one interfered with my vote because I did not vote...both major candidates made me (unliterally) sick. Plus, I will probably NEVER vote for a candidate who does not (during peacetime) promise to immediately balance the federal budget and to stay the hell out of the economy.
Which means I will probably never vote for a major candidate again.
You're just admitting that Mueller can never make a case for collusion against Trump.

Was your vote affected by Russian interference?
YES...

because....

putin-syria-102018.jpg

"In Amerika...you hkhkhave rright to bear arms..."
(thick Russian accent)

"In Mother Russia...we hkhkhave rrright to WHOLE bear..."
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
If so, please explain.

During the summer and fall of 2016, the pseudocons were celebrating the effect the meddling was having on the election.

See here:

New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

Suck on it libs. Hillary is done for. She just can't win if one third of her voters are considering voting for someone else.

That means 1/3 of them were going to vote for HIllary. You can't win an election when 1/3 of your supports jump ship.

Now that the tards know Russia was behind those leaks which affected the outcome, they are trying to pretend it had NO impact.

Hmmmmm . . . . so?

So as you were so gleeful to point out at the time, 1/3 of Hillary's votes were affected by what turned out to be direct Russian interference. That's what. Retard.

Roger Stone knew about it 6 weeks prior to their being made public. Care to explain how he knew that if he wasn't coordinating with the hackers?

You honestly believe that the GOP was hack-proof but Marriott, Sony, the DNC, Experian etc... are all rubes? Yeah..you full of shit.

Even if that were true, which it isn't, it's not illegal. It's perfectly legal for Americans to talk to Russian citizens. I challenge you to find a law that says otherwise.

Perfectly legal. I'm sure we could probably look on Kav's creepy calendar and see what they talked about....LOL

Nah seriously; there is no law against talking to Russians but when you have meeting after meeting with them then lie about having them...it's proper to have an investigation.

While I am generally dismissive of the notion that any vote counts for anything, my contempt falls far short of that held by those who believe the Russkies influenced anything.

Whether they were successful or not...not a single ballot was changed so Trump's election was legitimate.

However, the success is irrelevant.

Whether they were conspiring with some orange blob or his henchman is what is being investigated.

Trump has only himself to blame that he, his campaign, and his failed, corrupt ‘administration’ are subject to lawful, warranted, appropriate, and Constitutional investigations.

If so, please explain.

See here:

Hmmmmm . . . . so?

So as you were so gleeful to point out at the time, 1/3 of Hillary's votes were affected by what turned out to be direct Russian interference. That's what. Retard.

Where do you get this "1/3" figure? No . . . . don't tell me . . . . . I know . . . . . You just made it up!

There isn't the slightest bit of evidence that Russia had anything to do with the wikileaks emails. furthermore, even if the Russians were responsible, all you are whining about is the voters knowing the truth about Hillary. I don't recall any of you douchebags whining that someone illegally released Trump's tax returns. There have been numerous illegal government leaks since Trump became president, but not a single one of you douchebags called for anyone to be arrested.

While I am generally dismissive of the notion that any vote counts for anything, my contempt falls far short of that held by those who believe the Russkies influenced anything.

Whether they were successful or not...not a single ballot was changed so Trump's election was legitimate.

However, the success is irrelevant.

Whether they were conspiring with some orange blob or his henchman is what is being investigated.
Mueller gave up investigating that within a couple of months.

Trump has only himself to blame that he, his campaign, and his failed, corrupt ‘administration’ are subject to lawful, warranted, appropriate, and Constitutional investigations.
Wrong. Obama, Hillary and their deep state minions arranged it.

Roger Stone knew about it 6 weeks prior to their being made public. Care to explain how he knew that if he wasn't coordinating with the hackers?
Assange was hinting about it for months before they were released, moron.

Forum List

Back