Wash. State: unarmed school-teacher tackles shooter in school

Me? I just gave two examples of teachers having accidental shooting in school. Would seem teachers can't be trusted.

Considering there are millions of teachers, you're an idiot.

Just you can't be trusted with a gun, an imbecile that would probably shoot your own eye out. Your incompetence and buffoonery has no bearing on teachers armed and trained to stop an active shooter in school.

Millions of armed teachers in school? Really? Please share that stat. I would guess armed teachers are rather rare.

I said there are millions of teachers. Either you're a liar or you don't know how to read. Which is it?

Yes and so? If they aren't armed in school they can't accidently shoot anyone.

And if you are unarmed, you can't accidentally shoot anyone. I'm more concerned about keeping guns out of your hands.

Ok so I guess you go off topic and lose.

Considering there are millions of teachers, you're an idiot.

Just you can't be trusted with a gun, an imbecile that would probably shoot your own eye out. Your incompetence and buffoonery has no bearing on teachers armed and trained to stop an active shooter in school.

Millions of armed teachers in school? Really? Please share that stat. I would guess armed teachers are rather rare.

I said there are millions of teachers. Either you're a liar or you don't know how to read. Which is it?

And if you are unarmed, you can't accidentally shoot anyone. I'm more concerned about keeping guns out of your hands.

The topic is keeping guns out of the hands of incompetent buffoons (like you) who would just shoot their own eye out, which you confirmed with your own posts. Society would be much safer knowing you are unarmed since by your own admission, you can't be trusted with a gun.

The topic is keeping guns out of the hands of incompetent buffoons (like you) who would just shoot their own eye out, which you confirmed with your own posts. Society would be much safer knowing you are unarmed since by your own admission, you can't be trusted with a gun.

Show me that in the OP.

This is a mega-portion of teh awesome.

Unarmed Teacher Tackles School Shooter In Washington State

SEATTLE (AP) — A popular teacher being hailed as a hero for tackling a 16-year-old shooter inside a Washington state high school said he did what any other U.S. educator would do: He ran toward the gunfire instead of away from it.

Brady Olson said three other staff members reacted the same way when a student fired two shots into the air in the school commons before classes began Monday morning. No one was injured at North Thurston High School in Lacey, about 60 miles southwest of Seattle, and the shooter is in custody.

"No one, including myself, can prepare for a situation like this, so I'm very thankful that we're all OK. As always, students come first and today was no different," Olson, an Advanced Placement government and civics teacher, said in a statement.

Anthony Rybalkin, 16, said he and a group of friends were hanging out near the lunch tables when he heard a loud boom. He looked up and saw a classmate from his sixth-period class walking down the stairs from the gym into the common area with a cigarette in his mouth and a gun in his hand.

"We thought it was fake for a second. Then he shot off another round," said Rybalkin, who said he was about 20 feet away from the shooter. "Everyone just started running out the back door."

Rybalkin tripped and fell as he ran away and turned his head to see if the shooter was coming his way. That's when he saw Olson come up behind the shooter and tackle him. Two other teachers or administrators jumped on the teen and held him down, Rybalkin said in a phone interview.

"When Mr. Olson tackled him, he still had it (the gun) in his hand. I don't know if one of the other teachers took it or not," Rybalkin said....

..."He's a very large guy, he's a very popular teacher, and I can see him doing that," Schrieve said.

:thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:

FYI, FYD
yabut this can't be according to LaPierre & his clinger pissant, pustule-filled, fuckbag membership. :dunno: The only way to stop someone w/ a gun is another clinger w/ a assault rifle.

Arming all school teachers is reckless, idiotic, and unwarranted; anyone who argues otherwise only exhibits his ignorance as to what it takes to be accurate and effective with a handgun.

Show me that in the OP.

You didn't write the OP, skid mark. You Leftwats try to make the case that people can't be trusted with guns, but since you can only make that assumption about yourselves, you voluntarily admit that you yourselves can't be trusted with a gun because you'll accidentally shoot yourselves. You want everyone to be the same, incompetent buffoons that you are so you won't feel left out. It doesn't work that way. If you think you'll shoot yourself with a gun, then by all means, don't carry one. But your clumsiness has nothing to do with everyone else.

Arming all school teachers is reckless, idiotic, and unwarranted; anyone who argues otherwise only exhibits his ignorance as to what it takes to be accurate and effective with a handgun.

Another Leftwat voluntarily admitting he can't be trusted with a gun and projecting his own maladroit incompetence on the rest of society.

Please for the safety of society, don't carry a gun.

No, that is not the topic of the OP.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

No, that is not the topic of the OP.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

I didn't notice the topic of the OP. I was distracted by your creepy clown av.

Show me that in the OP.

You didn't write the OP, skid mark. You Leftwats try to make the case that people can't be trusted with guns, but since you can only make that assumption about yourselves, you voluntarily admit that you yourselves can't be trusted with a gun because you'll accidentally shoot yourselves. You want everyone to be the same, incompetent buffoons that you are so you won't feel left out. It doesn't work that way. If you think you'll shoot yourself with a gun, then by all means, don't carry one. But your clumsiness has nothing to do with everyone else.

I showed you examples of teachers involved on accidental shooting in schools. That is a reason not to allow guns.

Another Leftwat voluntarily admitting he can't be trusted with a gun and projecting his own maladroit incompetence on the rest of society.

Please for the safety of society, don't carry a gun.

Seems like all you do is babble and make things up.

Show me that in the OP.

I showed you examples of teachers involved on accidental shooting in schools. That is a reason not to allow guns.
I can show you examples of terrorists using the internet to coordinate attacks. Maybe we shouldn't let you use a computer.

Show me that in the OP.

I can show you examples of terrorists using the internet to coordinate attacks. Maybe we shouldn't let you use a computer.

You continue to not make sense. Bravo.

I also had a teacher who had a complete nervous breakdown in front of the whole class. She broke into tears, threw an eraser at a student, and ran crying out of the room. She never returned. Then there was the guy who married a senior who had graduated 3 weeks earlier. Then there was the biology teacher we had. Someone threw a firecracker when she wasn't looking, and she fainted. I just can't think of a better place for handguns than school. It would be a blast! Well, I take that back. I think that the idea of combining a target shooting range with a bar would be interesting!

I also had a teacher who had a complete nervous breakdown in front of the whole class. She broke into tears, threw an eraser at a student, and ran crying out of the room. She never returned. Then there was the guy who married a senior who had graduated 3 weeks earlier. Then there was the biology teacher we had. Someone threw a firecracker when she wasn't looking, and she fainted. I just can't think of a better place for handguns than school. It would be a blast! Well, I take that back. I think that the idea of combining a target shooting range with a bar would be interesting!

Is there any proposal anywhere to put a gun into the hands of EVERY teacher or are you Leftwats just lying again?

(hint: it's the second option)

Forum List

Back