Washed Up Jon Stewart goes on rant against 'man-baby' Trump

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
how dare he. how dare he. how dare he.

Jon Stewart goes on rant against 'man-baby' Trump

“I’m not a constitutional scholar, so I can’t necessarily say, but are you eligible to run if you are a man-baby, or a baby-man?” Stewart said during a taping of Axelrod’s podcast “The Axe Files.” “He has the physical countenance of a man and a baby’s temperament and hands.”

Stewart went on to describe Trump as thin-skinned and an “unrepentant, narcissistic asshole.” And he mocked Trump’s campaign slogan. “When was America great? What is this time that he speaks of? ’81 to ’82? Like what are we talking about? ”

But the comedian didn’t exactly have nice words for Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton, either, calling her a “very bright woman without the courage of her convictions, because I’m not even sure what they are.”

"That is not to say that she is not preferable to Donald Trump because, at this point, I would vote for Mr. T over Donald Trump," he said.

Last edited:
One has to wonder, when they watch the very unfunny Stewart which liberal producer he sucked off to get his break in show biz.

“I’m not a constitutional scholar, so I can’t necessarily say, but are you eligible to run if you are a man-baby, or a baby-man?” Stewart said during a taping of Axelrod’s podcast “The Axe Files.” “He has the physical countenance of a man and a baby’s temperament and hands.”

Stewart went on to describe Trump as thin-skinned and an “unrepentant, narcissistic asshole.” And he mocked Trump’s campaign slogan. “When was America great? What is this time that he speaks of? ’81 to ’82? Like what are we talking about? ”

But the comedian didn’t exactly have nice words for Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton, either, calling her a “very bright woman without the courage of her convictions, because I’m not even sure what they are.”

"That is not to say that she is not preferable to Donald Trump because, at this point, I would vote for Mr. T over Donald Trump," he said.
He doesn't like narcissistic assholes, yet he supports Obama and Hillary.

Go figure.

I guess all that's important to Liberals isn't that you're a black, a woman, or whatever, it's that you're a Democrat. If you're not.....you're shit to them. Jon is just illustrating what most people would call overt political bigotry. It is the only bigotry that is socially acceptable and government approved.

He doesn't like narcissistic assholes, yet he supports Obama and Hillary.

Go figure.

I guess all that's important to Liberals isn't that you're a black, a woman, or whatever, it's that you're a Democrat. If you're not.....you're shit to them. Jon is just illustrating what most people would call overt political bigotry. It is the only bigotry that is socially acceptable and government approved.
He doesn't notice a narcissistic asshole unless he/she has an R in front of their name. Just like he doesn't notice he's not funny.

The prefix "comedian" for unfunny douchebags like Jon Stuart and Bill Meyer is like "reverend" for scum like Sharpton. They get special treatment by the MSM.

Jon Stewart is as hilarious as ever... brilliant guy.

AND he takes shits more relevant than the OP.

The prefix "comedian" for unfunny douchebags like Jon Stuart and Bill Meyer is like "reverend" for scum like Sharpton. They get special treatment by the MSM.
Who is Bill Meyer?
I think he's a former minor league hockey player for the Mississauga Steelheads

200px-MississaugaSteelheads.png

Go Fish!!!!

alexander_nylander_mississauga_steelheads.jpg

Last edited:

You seem to have about as much class as Trump.
Here's what the conservative "National Review" says about Trump:
Of course there have been some highly imperfect people to occupy the Oval Office. But none of their character defects were as readily, overwhelmingly apparent — or, in most cases, anywhere near as serious — as Trump’s.

Trump isn’t just a serial adulterer, but brags about it. Trump isn’t just somebody who looks away when white supremacists make common cause with him; he encourages them, openly retweets their vile messages, and declines numerous requests to disavow them. Trump doesn’t just use sketchy dodges to avoid military service; he insults the service of POWs, takes legal action against veterans trying to hawk street wares outside of his buildings, and says that his equivalent of Vietnam was negotiating the 1970s without contracting venereal disease. Trump openly incites violence at his rallies, doubles down on vile smears of female journalists who complain (rightly) about being improperly grabbed and jolted by his campaign manager, lies with such abandon that media fact checkers literally have trouble keeping up, says the best way to seduce women is to treat them “like sh**,” pretends to have opposed a war he supported, likens one opponent to a child molester, insults the looks of the wife of another opponent, and accuses the same candidate’s father of collaboration with JFK assassin Lee Harvey Oswald.

Trump spends an entire career trampling the “ordinary Joe,” tries to force grandmothers and family restaurants off their properties so he can have more room to park limousines, stands believably accused of stiffing immigrant workers (legal and otherwise) of their pensions and other earned payments, curses in public like he’s in a Quentin Tarantino movie, and even suggests that the wives and children of terrorists be deliberately targeted for death.

Trump is morally, experientially, temperamentally, attitudinally and philosophically unfit for the Oval Office.

The Corner | National Review Online

Forum List

Back