Washing machines/dryers prices up 17% under Trump (thank you, tariffs)

They know. When we ask them why DumBama just didn't get single payer or take care of various other things, they tell us he didn't have the votes. Well he sure had a lot more votes than what we have, and now they are telling us votes don't matter; we have the majority.

What are you going to say when Rump gives you single payer? Be careful and remember you will then have health care.

As long as the majority wants it, then there is nothing I can do about it like any other tax or program. And as long as it's fair unlike Commie Care that was designed for likely Democrat voters.

How do you feel about getting your free shit! Rethugs are completely against socialized well anything. And if Dear Leader sponsors it now will you feel about having coverage again, but it will be against all that you hold Holy?

I don't get free shit and will not in the future. Single payer means everybody pays. That's hardly getting free shit.

And we wouldn't even be in this position today if that big-eared commie would have left private industry alone.
Healthcare costs were skyrocketing long before obama...
nothing like what happened. nothing. insurance coverage smacked a good one by out of control leftists.

As long as the majority wants it, then there is nothing I can do about it like any other tax or program. And as long as it's fair unlike Commie Care that was designed for likely Democrat voters.

How do you feel about getting your free shit! Rethugs are completely against socialized well anything. And if Dear Leader sponsors it now will you feel about having coverage again, but it will be against all that you hold Holy?
why do you need my money for your obsessions? You wish to give

away, feel free without my money.

I do not want single payer you fucking maroon, but I am getting your Dear Leader will jump at it as "his better,cheaper health care for all at a fraction of the cost. And it will be so easy."
based on what?

He is a fucking Limosine Liberal and had talked about before, long before he ever decided to run for Prez.
I don't fking care what you call him. His agenda I voted for. it's happening and causing the leftists to go bat shit crazy.:auiqs.jpg:

There goes that tiny tax break ya got! Higher gas prices, higher prices on other consumer goods, higher health care costs. Yup, Trump is sure for the little guy!

What are you going to say when Rump gives you single payer? Be careful and remember you will then have health care.

I don't get free shit and will not in the future. Single payer means everybody pays. That's hardly getting free shit.

And we wouldn't even be in this position today if that big-eared commie would have left private industry alone.
nothing like what happened. nothing. insurance coverage smacked a good one by out of control leftists.
Obamacare didn’t fix the problem. The problem has remained pretty much the same. We have fewer bankruptcies now.

Obamacare didn’t fix the problem. The problem has remained pretty much the same. We have fewer bankruptcies now.
:auiqs.jpg:

As usual, you ignore the facts.

There goes that tiny tax break ya got! Higher gas prices, higher prices on other consumer goods, higher health care costs. Yup, Trump is sure for the little guy!

Gas prices always increase in great economies. Been like that for decades.
Healthcare has been rising for the last several decades consistently.
Payroll tax decrease is only part of the break. Your tax return next year will yield you even more money.
No consumer prices have risen yet.

They know. When we ask them why DumBama just didn't get single payer or take care of various other things, they tell us he didn't have the votes. Well he sure had a lot more votes than what we have, and now they are telling us votes don't matter; we have the majority.

Yep, before DumBama, during DumBama, and after DumBama.

As usual, you ignore the facts.
Which facts? Give me one and I’ll consider it. When posting stupid stuff like you did, it’s helpful to provide links to show you posted facts. No kinky, no facty

And you just displayed your ignorance of politics. Unless Republicans have 60 unified senate seats, they don't really control anything because the Democrats can still stop their agendas.
I know that the dems can do nothing to make them spend more. Repubs love spending.

Bull. The Democrats still have the power to stop spending bills in the Senate. Republicans only have a slight majority.

Now you could make your claim if Republicans had 60 or more votes, but they never have.

So the two choices Republicans had was spend on the things we want and spend on the things Democrats wanted, or we get nothing and likely get blamed for a government shutdown. Either that, or we spend on Democrat things to avoid the shutdown, and we still get nothing.
So the choice was a huge spending increase or being fiscally responsible and don't increase spending. They chose to spend and that seems to make you happy. So no, the right is not fiscally responsible.

No, what would have made me happy is not spending money on things Democrats wanted and let them shutdown the government. I would have been fine with that.

The real choice was cut down on Republican spending and keep Democrat spending to keep the government from getting shutdown, or spend more and get what we want too. Wanna see less spending? Give Republicans an over 60 Senate lead majority and that way they can cut Democrat programs and bring spending back down.
So you are ok with spending if it is yours. That isn’t being fiscally responsible. Deficits are increasing.

I'm okay with spending as long as it's ours and it doesn't add to the deficit or debt. But there is no way to bring down either by spending for both sides. And remember that Trump has to spend on our military what DumBama cut out.

And covered 14,000,000 million more Americans!

Most of whom went on some social program, plus you ignore the millions of us that lost our healthcare because of Commie Care.

Fewer Americans Have Private Health Insurance Now Than in 2007

Corporate welfare is a term created by leftist to oppose tax reduction. That's all it is and ever was.

If you and I were neighbors, and once a week when you went out to walk your dog, I went into your house and stole 100 dollars, and after a while, I began to feel guilty, so I stopped stealing 100 dollars, and only stole 50 dollars, did I give you 50 dollars a week?

Government doesn't give most businesses anything--they only take less from them. But taking less is not welfare.
Republicans in WI are giving Foxconn 3 billion in cash incentives. Sorry, but they are giving away lots of tax payer dollars. It used to be they gave tax breaks, not anymore. You must believe more government influence in business is a good thing. Conservatives used to be smart enough to know it is not good...

Giving them 3 billion or reducing their taxes by 3 billion? If they are giving away tax money, please provide the link.
Cash payments are common now, where have you been?

Wisconsin Senate approves $3 billion cash payment for Foxconn factory

The Wisconsin Senate approved nearly $3 billion in cash payments for Foxconn Technology Group on Tuesday.

It's hardly what I call welfare. The state is going to give them 3 billion over 15 years to get back 13,000 jobs that employees will be paying taxes on, and get a 10 billion dollar return on top of that.

There is a difference between welfare and investment.
It is giving them cash like i said. But you think government is good at this? Should they run the whole economy? Foxconn will probably be long gone before WI benefits.

Wisconsin wouldn't break even on Foxconn incentives for 25 years, analysis shows

If they weren't going to benefit they wouldn't be doing it. Forget about that leftist analysis.

Payroll tax decrease is only part of the break. Your tax return next year will yield you even more money.

My tax return next year will be tragic thanks to the GOP taking away all my expenditures, thank you clowns!

My tax return next year will be tragic thanks to the GOP taking away all my expenditures, thank you clowns!

Like what? Maybe I should give you the number to my tax preparer. I have tons of expenditures, and she promised a windfall for me for my 2018 returns.

You use Hillary?

Yep, before DumBama, during DumBama, and after DumBama.

So how is it all Obama's fault then!

And covered 14,000,000 million more Americans!

Most of whom went on some social program, plus you ignore the millions of us that lost our healthcare because of Commie Care.

Fewer Americans Have Private Health Insurance Now Than in 2007

You lost health care because your precious company did not wish to carry health care anymore. They tucked you Ray, why because they could and that is what they do!

Like what? Maybe I should give you the number to my tax preparer. I have tons of expenditures, and she promised a windfall for me for my 2018 returns.

Took away mileage, housing on the road, meals on the road, living expenses on the road. Work clothes, any tools I may need to supply, dude travel expenses. It is a yuuuuge amount. When you average 25,000 miles a year for traveling to jobs, that is far more then the standard deduction alone!

Forum List

Back