Washing machines/dryers prices up 17% under Trump (thank you, tariffs)

There goes that tiny tax break ya got! Higher gas prices, higher prices on other consumer goods, higher health care costs. Yup, Trump is sure for the little guy!

Gas prices always increase in great economies. Been like that for decades.
Healthcare has been rising for the last several decades consistently.
Payroll tax decrease is only part of the break. Your tax return next year will yield you even more money.
No consumer prices have risen yet.

My tax return next year will be tragic thanks to the GOP taking away all my expenditures, thank you clowns!
You use Hillary?

Nope Rump

As long as the majority wants it, then there is nothing I can do about it like any other tax or program. And as long as it's fair unlike Commie Care that was designed for likely Democrat voters.

How do you feel about getting your free shit! Rethugs are completely against socialized well anything. And if Dear Leader sponsors it now will you feel about having coverage again, but it will be against all that you hold Holy?

I don't get free shit and will not in the future. Single payer means everybody pays. That's hardly getting free shit.

And we wouldn't even be in this position today if that big-eared commie would have left private industry alone.
Healthcare costs were skyrocketing long before obama...

Yep, before DumBama, during DumBama, and after DumBama.

So how is it all Obama's fault then!

I never said it was. But he sure didn't help any.

How do you feel about getting your free shit! Rethugs are completely against socialized well anything. And if Dear Leader sponsors it now will you feel about having coverage again, but it will be against all that you hold Holy?

I don't get free shit and will not in the future. Single payer means everybody pays. That's hardly getting free shit.

And we wouldn't even be in this position today if that big-eared commie would have left private industry alone.

Actually he slowed it a bit not lots but a bit!

Republicans in WI are giving Foxconn 3 billion in cash incentives. Sorry, but they are giving away lots of tax payer dollars. It used to be they gave tax breaks, not anymore. You must believe more government influence in business is a good thing. Conservatives used to be smart enough to know it is not good...

Giving them 3 billion or reducing their taxes by 3 billion? If they are giving away tax money, please provide the link.
Cash payments are common now, where have you been?

Wisconsin Senate approves $3 billion cash payment for Foxconn factory

The Wisconsin Senate approved nearly $3 billion in cash payments for Foxconn Technology Group on Tuesday.

It's hardly what I call welfare. The state is going to give them 3 billion over 15 years to get back 13,000 jobs that employees will be paying taxes on, and get a 10 billion dollar return on top of that.

There is a difference between welfare and investment.
It is giving them cash like i said. But you think government is good at this? Should they run the whole economy? Foxconn will probably be long gone before WI benefits.

Wisconsin wouldn't break even on Foxconn incentives for 25 years, analysis shows

If they weren't going to benefit they wouldn't be doing it. Forget about that leftist analysis.
hahaha. You think government can make a decision like that? Are you saying there is no government waste? That is too funny Ray! Sounds like your the lefty to me!

Republicans in WI are giving Foxconn 3 billion in cash incentives. Sorry, but they are giving away lots of tax payer dollars. It used to be they gave tax breaks, not anymore. You must believe more government influence in business is a good thing. Conservatives used to be smart enough to know it is not good...

Giving them 3 billion or reducing their taxes by 3 billion? If they are giving away tax money, please provide the link.

The Wisconsin Senate approved nearly $3 billion in cash payments for Foxconn Technology Group on Tuesday.

It's hardly what I call welfare. The state is going to give them 3 billion over 15 years to get back 13,000 jobs that employees will be paying taxes on, and get a 10 billion dollar return on top of that.

It is giving them cash like i said. But you think government is good at this? Should they run the whole economy? Foxconn will probably be long gone before WI benefits.

Wisconsin wouldn't break even on Foxconn incentives for 25 years, analysis shows

If they weren't going to benefit they wouldn't be doing it. Forget about that leftist analysis.
I bet solyndra was a good investment to you right?

I guess you don't understand the difference between giving taxpayer money to cronies that support your political agenda and an investment in your city that benefits everybody.

hahaha. You think government can make a decision like that? Are you saying there is no government waste? That is too funny Ray! Sounds like your the lefty to me!

Why would they give money away to a company that wouldn't benefit their city? Did you bother to read your own article? To me this sounds like a huge advancement for their city. 1,300 (maybe more) is a lot of jobs and a lot of taxpayer contributions to the city, state and feds.

I guess you don't understand the difference between giving taxpayer money to cronies that support your political agenda and an investment in your city that benefits everybody.
Choosing to give billions to a foreign company is cronyism. Sorry, but why else do you think they picked foxconn instead of any number of other companies? Sorry, but your faith in government picking winners and losers makes you a liberal.

Why would they give money away to a company that wouldn't benefit their city? Did you bother to read your own article? To me this sounds like a huge advancement for their city. 1,300 (maybe more) is a lot of jobs and a lot of taxpayer contributions to the city, state and feds.
Yeah and solyndra was supposed to be a great deal too. haha You have a lot of faith in government decisions for someone claiming to be conservative. So you don't think there is any government waste?

Choosing to give billions to a foreign company is cronyism. Sorry, but why else do you think they picked foxconn instead of any number of other companies? Sorry, but your faith in government picking winners and losers makes you a liberal.

Who's picking winners and losers? And what is crony about attracting businesses to your city or state?

If I lived in a city and my reps passed up such an opportunity, I would vote them out next election.

Who's picking winners and losers? And what is crony about attracting businesses to your city or state?

If I lived in a city and my reps passed up such an opportunity, I would vote them out next election.
The government is picking winners and losers, are you really this dense? How does one company get picked over another? Isn't it a big advantage over competitors when you get huge amounts of government money?

You realize it is 3 billion of Wisconsin's tax payer money right? That is with a B. And only a tiny little part of the entire state will benefit from this huge investment. Huge waste of tax payer dollars.

You realize it is 3 billion of Wisconsin's tax payer money right? That is with a B. And only a tiny little part of the entire state will benefit from this huge investment. Huge waste of tax payer dollars.

Let's see, 3, billion......10 billion. I don't know about new math, but to my knowledge, 10 billion is more than 3 billion.

The government is picking winners and losers, are you really this dense? How does one company get picked over another? Isn't it a big advantage over competitors when you get huge amounts of government money?

Ray is all for government picking winners and losers. That is as far from free enterprise as it gets!

So how many other companies gave that city a similar offer?

So how many other companies gave that city a similar offer?
The offer was from the city. They offered to give them tax dollars. You realize the population is only 26,000? So most the employees will come from out of the village. They are also very close to Illinois, so employees may come from there too. And you do realize they are kicking people out of their homes for this project? You really are a big goverment guy, the right is so funny.

There goes that tiny tax break ya got! Higher gas prices, higher prices on other consumer goods, higher health care costs. Yup, Trump is sure for the little guy!

Payroll tax decrease is only part of the break. Your tax return next year will yield you even more money.

My tax return next year will be tragic thanks to the GOP taking away all my expenditures, thank you clowns!
You use Hillary?

Nope Rump
Then you're bigly wealthy.

You use Hillary?

Nope Rump
Then you're bigly wealthy.

Nah, Rump us a cheap carnival barker con man.

Yeah and solyndra was supposed to be a great deal too. haha You have a lot of faith in government decisions for someone claiming to be conservative. So you don't think there is any government waste?

Solyndra was supposed to be a good deal? GW told Solyndra to go pound a salt bag because their finances were so shady. Instead of the next President taking a hint, he went ahead and wasted our tax dollars anyway.

Forum List

Back