Washington Post audio of Trump berating and threatening Georgia Secretary of State for not "finding" votes to change election result. Sedition?

Trump should be arrested for sedition for attempting to overthrow the newly elected government of the United States of America.

Everything Trump touches dies.

Is American democracy next?
Perhaps there's a DA in Georgia who agrees with you?

Fulton County DA prepared to launch criminal probe of Trump's threatening Georgia call

"The District Attorney of Georgia's most populous county signaled a willingness on Monday to launch a criminal probe into President Donald Trump.

"In a statement posted by NBC News correspondent Blayne Alexander, Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis said her office is ready to investigate Trump over his now-infamous phone call with Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger."

Trump v Fani?

Sounds like reality tv.

Trump doesn't have a leg to stand on with this suit. Conversations between elected officials are part of the public record, as long as there is no classified information being discussed. And sorry, but talking about how the voting went isn't classified. It is also part of the public record and the people have a right to know about it.
Trump doesn't sue to win, because he doesn't win that many lawsuits. Trump sues as part of a threat to harass the person into submission.

Most people don't have the money to defend against Trumps lawsuits, because his lawyers can drag it on endlessly, bounce it from court to court, and do everything they can to legally harass.

It's Trumps modus operandi.

Trump should be arrested for sedition for attempting to overthrow the newly elected government of the United States of America.

Fulton County DA prepared to launch criminal probe of Trump's threatening Georgia call

"The District Attorney of Georgia's most populous county signaled a willingness on Monday to launch a criminal probe into President Donald Trump.

"In a statement posted by NBC News correspondent Blayne Alexander, Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis said her office is ready to investigate Trump over his now-infamous phone call with Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger."

Trump v Fani?

Sounds like reality tv.
If it is a threat to claim someone violated a law, every Dimwinger on this board would be serving life sentences for serial threats of a sitting POTUS.

President Trump urged fellow Republican Brad Raffensperger, the Georgia secretary of state, to “find” enough votes to overturn his defeat in an extraordinary one-hour phone call Saturday that election experts said raised legal questions.

The Washington Post obtained a recording of the conversation in which Trump alternately berated Raffensperger, tried to flatter him, begged him to act and threatened him with vague criminal consequences if the secretary of state refused to pursue his false claims, at one point warning that Raffensperger was taking “a big risk.”

Throughout the call, Raffensperger and his office’s general counsel rejected Trump’s assertions, explaining that the president is relying on debunked conspiracy theories and that President-elect Joe Biden’s 11,779-vote victory in Georgia was fair and accurate.

Trump is talking about sedition and overturning the will of the people through fraud.

Trump should be arrested for sedition for attempting to overthrow the newly elected governement of the United States of America.
sounds just like your Russian Collusion bullshit
There's a audio tape, genius.
Edited audio tape. The whole transcript is on line. Stop lying, if you are capable of that.
The entire recording was posted online by the WP.

The names of the two people in GA counting ballots over and over and the person pulling out the cases full of ballots are edited out. Read the transcript. The WP edited it's audio.
Fair enough, I'm wrong. They did edit the audio by beeping out a person's name of whom Trump was making unsubstantiated allegations. Other than attempting to protect someone's identity, what's your beef about the recording they put online?

Well, just in case anyone doubted that Raffensperger is a ChiComm puppet all doubts are now erased. His political career is done, and he may have committed several felonies. But the ChiComms will reward him; good boy, good boy.More and more Americans realize that the election was stolen.#BidenNeverMyPresident
I can't understand why he's doing this unless the ChiComs have something on him. We do know that he's responsible for getting the Dominion voting machines. Perhaps they are blackmailing him. The bottom line is that he will never get elected to a GA government position again.
Because he is honest and respects the facts, He refused to lie for trump....the Prince of Liars.
Neither Pence nor Cruz are stupid. There's only 1 way this plays out. Biden won. No cheating has been found to change that. Pence has no option to accepting the results. Theoretically it might be possible for a maj of senators and reps to overturn an election and maj of EV but that is not the case here. Cruz in pandering to former Tump voters
What a cute Spaniel doggie. :)But no, Biden has not landed in the Presidential circle of roses yet. The nation is in voter angst because (1) The polls get less and less than true each election time. (2)47% of all voters now think the entire election vote process is unworthy because of reported fraud and abuses of power at the precinct, personal, state and national levels. Both liberals and conservatives are working very hard to the best knowledge of my sources.I understand there are going to be objections ahead that need a remedy if we are to remain a Constitutional republic.I hope it can be handled in a bipartisan way. It"s up to both houses of Congress.
I'd be happy if there was a bipartisan commission on to investigate whether there was any organized fraud in the election
There has been investigation after investigation that involved Republicans/Democrats and NO fraud was found, but I guess Trump Humpers have to try and hang onto something.
ODofigs.jpg
View attachment 437348
Wrong. A lie. You can do better. Trump wanted to stop counting votes that came in after the state's deadline.

"STOP THE COUNT!" Trump tweeted cryptically Thursday morning, as workers across the country continued to count legally cast ballots, many of them received by mail, in order to determine a final result in the election.

President Trump on Thursday demanded that ballots stop being counted in the presidential race, as returns showed his path to reelection significantly narrowed against Democratic nominee Joe Biden, remarks his campaign later sought to clarify.

Several states allow extra days for the receipt of ballots postmarked by Election Day. These include the swing states of Pennsylvania and North Carolina, which are allowing ballots mailed by Election Day to be received up to three and nine days after, respectively, to be counted. The Supreme Court has allowed those extensions to remain.

"ANY VOTE THAT CAME IN AFTER ELECTION DAY WILL NOT BE COUNTED!" Trump later tweeted. Twitter put a warning label on that post and wrote "Some votes may still need to be counted."

Pennsylvania also did not allow officials to begin counting the hundreds of thousands of mail-in ballots until Election Day.

Sucks being a Trump Humper.

Attachments

• 1609803383177.png
    1609803383177.png
    68 bytes · Views: 6
President Trump urged fellow Republican Brad Raffensperger, the Georgia secretary of state, to “find” enough votes to overturn his defeat in an extraordinary one-hour phone call Saturday that election experts said raised legal questions.

The Washington Post obtained a recording of the conversation in which Trump alternately berated Raffensperger, tried to flatter him, begged him to act and threatened him with vague criminal consequences if the secretary of state refused to pursue his false claims, at one point warning that Raffensperger was taking “a big risk.”

Throughout the call, Raffensperger and his office’s general counsel rejected Trump’s assertions, explaining that the president is relying on debunked conspiracy theories and that President-elect Joe Biden’s 11,779-vote victory in Georgia was fair and accurate.

Trump is engaging of sedition and overturning the will of the people through fraud.

america isnt a democracy you stupid fuck,,,
Dumbfuck, Georgia is a democracy and Impeached Trump threatened Georgia's Secretary of State with "vague criminal consequences" to "find" enough votes to overturn the will of Georgia's voters.
Funny how none of you libtards can quote the threat.
LOL

Nah, what's funny is that you're a raging imbecile.

"I think you’re going to find that they are shredding ballots because they have to get rid of the ballots because the ballots are unsigned. The ballots are corrupt, and they’re brand new, and they don’t have seals, and there’s a whole thing with the ballots. But the ballots are corrupt. And you are going to find that they are — which is totally illegal — it is more illegal for you than it is for them because, you know, what they did and you’re not reporting it. That’s a criminal, that’s a criminal offense. And you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. And that’s a big risk." ~ Impeached Trump
Cool.

Where is the threat, Dumbass?
"That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer." ~ Impeached Trump
Cool.

Where it the threat by EXONERATED TRUMP?
Dumbfuck, that's a threat of "vague criminal consequences." It's not my problem you lack the required intelligence to comprehend that.
It is?

You have quite the imagination.
It is. Telling someone they're at "risk" of committing a "criminal offense," which could result in incarceration, is absolutely a threat of "vague criminal consequences." But don't fret, I don't expect someone of your vacuity to understand that. Just go resume your utopia of snacking on paint chips dipped in mercury.
Odd.

I don't see anything about "incarceration" in the quote you provided.

The fact you continue to make up shit exposes how weak your position is, Moron.

You lose again, Fawnboi. :banana: :laughing0301: :banana: :laughing0301:
LOLOL

Are you ever not a dumbfuck? Ever???

I mean exactly how retarded are you to not know that committing crime produces a risk of incarceration?? :ack-1:
Hey stupid, Georgia has no mandatory reporting law regarding election crimes. So it isn't illegal to ignore any election law violation.

As such, there is no punishment, much less incarceration.

Do you ever get tired of me exposing what a colossal moron you are?

Dumbfuck, Impeached Trump accused Raffensperger of committing a crime. Committing a crime produces the risk of incarceration.
What crime? Cite the statute that covers not reporting election fraud, and cite the penalties.

This will be fun.............

GO!
Once again Faun has no answer.

Typical.
LOL

Once again, you make an ass of yourself as once again, I answered your post. You prove yet again that you're ineducable.

:dance:
You did answer my post.............with your usual dodges and dumbassery.

I'll try again so you can dodge again...........

Cite the statute that covers not reporting election fraud, and cite the penalties.
I see you still can't comprehend the meaning of, "vague criminal consequences."

What a pity.
Gotta be a crime involved for their to be criminal consequences, Dumbass.
Again, ask Impeached Trump. He's the one who warned Raffensperger he's committing a crime. What I said was Impeached Trump threatened him with "vague criminal consequences."
And since there is no crime involved, your claim he threatened him with criminal consequences is fucking stupid. But then, everything you post is.
LOL

Dumbfuck, who said there was no crime involved? What i said was that Impeached Trump threatened him for committing "vague criminal consequences."

You really suck at this.
What crime do you think the GA SOS committed?

Be specific.
I'm not a mind reader, dumbfuck. Again, ask Impeached Trump. He's the one who warned Raffensperger he's committing a crime.
Trump didn't make the claim. YOU posted the claim, Assflap.

Your continued dodging of this just proves that you have nothing.
"Trump didn't make the claim. YOU posted the claim, Assflap."

LOL

You poor, demented soul -- yes, Impeached Trump made the claim. You've already been shown this; you just don't realize it because you're truly fucking brain-dead. So here it is again...

"I think you’re going to find that they are shredding ballots because they have to get rid of the ballots because the ballots are unsigned. The ballots are corrupt, and they’re brand new, and they don’t have seals, and there’s a whole thing with the ballots. But the ballots are corrupt. And you are going to find that they are — which is totally illegal — it is more illegal for you than it is for them because, you know, what they did and you’re not reporting it. That’s a criminal, that’s a criminal offense. And you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. And that’s a big risk."

"What crime do you think the GA SOS committed?"

Again, I don't think he committed a crime which is why I already said I don't think he committed a crime. Again, chalk your ignorance up to you being brain-dead .
Ok, we are back to you having to explain how the GA SOS is threatened by a comment about him violating a non existent law.

In short, there is no threat you raving lunatic. First, someone saying he thinks someone else committed a crime is not a threat. Second, there is no law making the conduct illegal.

You are still losing by continuing to push this bullshit, Dumbfuck. :banana: :laughing0301: :banana: :laughing0301: :itsok: :itsok:

Trump is engaging of sedition and overturning the will of the people through fraud.

Dumbfuck, Georgia is a democracy and Impeached Trump threatened Georgia's Secretary of State with "vague criminal consequences" to "find" enough votes to overturn the will of Georgia's voters.
LOL

"I think you’re going to find that they are shredding ballots because they have to get rid of the ballots because the ballots are unsigned. The ballots are corrupt, and they’re brand new, and they don’t have seals, and there’s a whole thing with the ballots. But the ballots are corrupt. And you are going to find that they are — which is totally illegal — it is more illegal for you than it is for them because, you know, what they did and you’re not reporting it. That’s a criminal, that’s a criminal offense. And you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. And that’s a big risk." ~ Impeached Trump
Cool.

Cool.

Dumbfuck, that's a threat of "vague criminal consequences." It's not my problem you lack the required intelligence to comprehend that.
It is?

It is. Telling someone they're at "risk" of committing a "criminal offense," which could result in incarceration, is absolutely a threat of "vague criminal consequences." But don't fret, I don't expect someone of your vacuity to understand that. Just go resume your utopia of snacking on paint chips dipped in mercury.
Odd.

LOLOL

I mean exactly how retarded are you to not know that committing crime produces a risk of incarceration?? :ack-1:
Hey stupid, Georgia has no mandatory reporting law regarding election crimes. So it isn't illegal to ignore any election law violation.

Dumbfuck, Impeached Trump accused Raffensperger of committing a crime. Committing a crime produces the risk of incarceration.
What crime? Cite the statute that covers not reporting election fraud, and cite the penalties.

GO!

Typical.
LOL

Once again, you make an ass of yourself as once again, I answered your post. You prove yet again that you're ineducable.

Cite the statute that covers not reporting election fraud, and cite the penalties.

What a pity.
Again, ask Impeached Trump. He's the one who warned Raffensperger he's committing a crime. What I said was Impeached Trump threatened him with "vague criminal consequences."
And since there is no crime involved, your claim he threatened him with criminal consequences is fucking stupid. But then, everything you post is.
LOL

Dumbfuck, who said there was no crime involved? What i said was that Impeached Trump threatened him for committing "vague criminal consequences."

You really suck at this.

Be specific.
I'm not a mind reader, dumbfuck. Again, ask Impeached Trump. He's the one who warned Raffensperger he's committing a crime.

LOL

You poor, demented soul -- yes, Impeached Trump made the claim. You've already been shown this; you just don't realize it because you're truly fucking brain-dead. So here it is again...

"I think you’re going to find that they are shredding ballots because they have to get rid of the ballots because the ballots are unsigned. The ballots are corrupt, and they’re brand new, and they don’t have seals, and there’s a whole thing with the ballots. But the ballots are corrupt. And you are going to find that they are — which is totally illegal — it is more illegal for you than it is for them because, you know, what they did and you’re not reporting it. That’s a criminal, that’s a criminal offense. And you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. And that’s a big risk."

Again, I don't think he committed a crime which is why I already said I don't think he committed a crime. Again, chalk your ignorance up to you being brain-dead .
Ok, we are back to you having to explain how the GA SOS is threatened by a comment about him violating a non existent law.

In short, there is no threat you raving lunatic. First, someone saying he thinks someone else committed a crime is not a threat. Second, there is no law making the conduct illegal.

You are still losing by continuing to push this bullshit, Dumbfuck. :banana: :laughing0301: :banana: :laughing0301: :itsok: :itsok:
LOL

Damn, you gave it away. I wasn't done fucking with him yet.

Trump v Fani?

Sounds like reality tv.
If it is a threat to claim someone violated a law, every Dimwinger on this board would be serving life sentences for serial threats of a sitting POTUS.
How many times are you going repeat that, while avoiding the proof of your ignorance being posted to you?

Trump v Fani?

Sounds like reality tv.
How many times are you going repeat that, while avoiding the proof of your ignorance being posted to you?
Proof of my ignorance? Exactly what am I ignorant of?

Be specific.

LOL

Cool.

Cool.

It is?

Odd.

LOLOL

GO!

Typical.
LOL

What a pity.
LOL

You really suck at this.

Be specific.

LOL

LOL

Cool.

Cool.

It is?

Odd.

LOLOL

GO!

Typical.
LOL

What a pity.
LOL

You really suck at this.

Be specific.

LOL

LOL

Damn, you gave it away. I wasn't done fucking with him yet.
Hey Stupid, that statute has no relationship to the conversation.

Beyond that, there is no evidence Trump violated that statute, Dummy.

You just keep losing. :banana: :laughing0301: :banana: :itsok: :itsok:

LOL

Cool.

Cool.

It is?

Odd.

LOLOL

GO!

Typical.
LOL

What a pity.
Here you go you dumb fucking shithead. You are stupid and your games don't fly in the face of facts.

52 U.S. Code § 20511 - Criminal penalties

A person, including an election official, who in any election for Federal office
(1) knowingly and willfully intimidates, threatens, or coerces, or attempts to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any person for—
(A)
registering to vote, or voting, or attempting to register or vote;
(B)
urging or aiding any person to register to vote, to vote, or to attempt to register or vote; or
(C)
exercising any right under this chapter; or

(2) knowingly and willfully deprives, defrauds, or attempts to deprive or defraud the residents of a State of a fair and impartially conducted election process, by—
(A)
the procurement or submission of voter registration applications that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held; or
(B)
the procurement, casting, or tabulation of ballots that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held,
shall be fined in accordance with title 18 (which fines shall be paid into the general fund of the Treasury, miscellaneous receipts (pursuant to section 3302 of title 31), notwithstanding any other law), or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both.
(Pub. L. 103–31, § 12, May 20, 1993, 107 Stat. 88.)

You are just stupid and your inability to reason for yourself (without having your head up trump's ass) proves this.
What did the GA Sec of State do to violate that statute?
You are proving your stupidity. Trump committed the crime dumbass. He called GA (18 times) asking to "find 11,780 votes for him. Read the statue I posted and you cannot deny trump's criminal call.

You're stuck with nowhere to go on this one.
You are proving your stupidity. Trump committed the crime dumbass.

On the contrary. You just proved YOUR stupidity. That wasn't the discussion.

Fawnboi claimed Trump threatened the GA SOS by saying he violated a law and faced incarceration. I proved that to be bullshit.

So, your little statute has no bearing on the conversation you jumped into and embarrassed yourself.

Learn to read, Dumbass.
LOLOL

You proved nothing other than you're a dumbfuck, dumbfuck. Other than yourself, who else do you think you're fooling?
What crime do you think the GA SOS committed, Fawnboi?
You poor, demented, dumbfuck. I never said Raffensperger committed a crime. Impeached Trump said that. You have a serious brain malfunction. You should prolly seek professional medical attention for it.
You say Raffensperger didn't commit a crime? Ok, don't you think HE knows that, Dumbfuck?

So how do you think Trump can "THREATEN" someone by claiming he may have violated a crime the guy knows he didn't violate? In fact, a nonexistent crime.

Spin that, Dumbfuck.
LOLOL

You dumbfuck, it wasn't like you or I threatened Raffensperger with committing a crime -- that threat came from the President of the United States, the number one Constitutionally mandated person to uphold laws be faithfully executed. Anyone who ignores such a threat, as you seem to think is appropriate in this case, is simply nothing but an ignorant partisan moron.
Trump "threatened Raffensperger with committing a crime?" That's an interesting circumlocution. What does it mean, Trump was going to commit a crime and somehow threaten Raffensperger, or does it mean Trump was going to force Raffensperger to commit a crime? Either way, it's shear idiocy.
Six words is a circumlocution, fucking moron? I suspect circumlocution doesn't mean what you think it means. Regardless, Impeached Trump threatened Raffensperger by claiming he was violating the law by concealing voter fraud that occurred in his state.

Trump v Fani?

Sounds like reality tv.

Moron.....that D.A. is a freaking democrat idiot...

LOL

Cool.

Cool.

It is?

Odd.

LOLOL

GO!

Typical.
LOL

What a pity.
Here you go you dumb fucking shithead. You are stupid and your games don't fly in the face of facts.

52 U.S. Code § 20511 - Criminal penalties

A person, including an election official, who in any election for Federal office
(1) knowingly and willfully intimidates, threatens, or coerces, or attempts to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any person for—
(A)
registering to vote, or voting, or attempting to register or vote;
(B)
urging or aiding any person to register to vote, to vote, or to attempt to register or vote; or
(C)
exercising any right under this chapter; or

(2) knowingly and willfully deprives, defrauds, or attempts to deprive or defraud the residents of a State of a fair and impartially conducted election process, by—
(A)
the procurement or submission of voter registration applications that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held; or
(B)
the procurement, casting, or tabulation of ballots that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held,
shall be fined in accordance with title 18 (which fines shall be paid into the general fund of the Treasury, miscellaneous receipts (pursuant to section 3302 of title 31), notwithstanding any other law), or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both.
(Pub. L. 103–31, § 12, May 20, 1993, 107 Stat. 88.)

You are just stupid and your inability to reason for yourself (without having your head up trump's ass) proves this.
What did the GA Sec of State do to violate that statute?
You are proving your stupidity. Trump committed the crime dumbass. He called GA (18 times) asking to "find 11,780 votes for him. Read the statue I posted and you cannot deny trump's criminal call.

You're stuck with nowhere to go on this one.
You are proving your stupidity. Trump committed the crime dumbass.

On the contrary. You just proved YOUR stupidity. That wasn't the discussion.

Fawnboi claimed Trump threatened the GA SOS by saying he violated a law and faced incarceration. I proved that to be bullshit.

So, your little statute has no bearing on the conversation you jumped into and embarrassed yourself.

Learn to read, Dumbass.
LOLOL

You proved nothing other than you're a dumbfuck, dumbfuck. Other than yourself, who else do you think you're fooling?
What crime do you think the GA SOS committed, Fawnboi?
You poor, demented, dumbfuck. I never said Raffensperger committed a crime. Impeached Trump said that. You have a serious brain malfunction. You should prolly seek professional medical attention for it.
You say Raffensperger didn't commit a crime? Ok, don't you think HE knows that, Dumbfuck?

So how do you think Trump can "THREATEN" someone by claiming he may have violated a crime the guy knows he didn't violate? In fact, a nonexistent crime.

Spin that, Dumbfuck.
LOLOL

You dumbfuck, it wasn't like you or I threatened Raffensperger with committing a crime -- that threat came from the President of the United States, the number one Constitutionally mandated person to uphold laws be faithfully executed. Anyone who ignores such a threat, as you seem to think is appropriate in this case, is simply nothing but an ignorant partisan moron.
Trump "threatened Raffensperger with committing a crime?" That's an interesting circumlocution. What does it mean, Trump was going to commit a crime and somehow threaten Raffensperger, or does it mean Trump was going to force Raffensperger to commit a crime? Either way, it's shear idiocy.
Six words is a circumlocution, fucking moron? I suspect circumlocution doesn't mean what you think it means. Regardless, Impeached Trump threatened Raffensperger by claiming he was violating the law by concealing voter fraud that occurred in his state.

LOL

Cool.

Cool.

It is?

Odd.

LOLOL

GO!

Typical.
LOL

What a pity.
LOL

You really suck at this.

Be specific.

Is this true Fawn? Are you known as Assflap?
I wouldn't know as I neither know, nor care, what an "assflap" is. Should I just take his word for it?

I'd be happy if there was a bipartisan commission on to investigate whether there was any organized fraud in the election
Didn't they try that in 2016, except the commission was partisan, lead by Kris Kobach, and they investigated like crazy but couldn't find any significant fraud, and disbanded it.
Well Kobach is partisan. But imo people could be found.

Kobach was demanding private information on voters by address - which would include who voted for which party. Most states refused to provide this sensitive information on the grounds that it violated voting secrecy laws, which infurriated Kobach and other Republican operatives.

What fraud they did find was the voter suppression and arcane ID laws which courts said were directed at poor and minority voters with "lazer-like precision". So they dropped the effort.

But once again, in the telephone call with the Georgia Secretary of State, Trump's lawyers were asking for voter information on Georgia voters which violated laws around voter secrecy. Voter secrecy is essential to honest and fair elections. This is twice the Trump Campaign has tried to access voter information which would violate voter secrecy laws, under the cover of trying to root out voter fraud. This can't be an accident.

I noted in the

According to GA law; Trump possibly committed TWO crimes.

1) Asking for a crime to be committed by stating: "Find me votes."
(note: this would be okay pre-election, however, once votes are counted, certified, and audited (recounted again). Asking to "find votes" is in fact a crime.

2) Threatning by suggesting GA officials will be in big trouble by allowing this vote count to stand.
(note: according to Cohen, this is how trump threatens people).

Trumplicans support this idiot regardless of the evidence found against him. It is truly astonishing that the begging of bitch-ass trump isn't enough to wake you walking-dead punks wake up.

You and your democrat party assholes just lie and lie about everything...

During the conversation, Trump laid out the evidence, explaining how there “4,502 voters who voted but who weren’t on the voter registration list,” and “18,325 vacant address voters” whose votes should not have been counted. He even mentioned 904 votes linked to post office boxes, which is also not allowed. Trump also mentioned the State Farm videotape that corresponds to a late-night vote dump of at least 18,000 votes which were counted after Republican poll watchers were told to leave. Trump brought up nearly 5,000 out-of-state votes, 2,326 absentee ballots sent to vacant addresses, and roughly 5,000 votes from dead people. Then there are the suspicious military ballots that went all for Biden.

“So there were many infractions, and the bottom line is, many, many times the 11,779 margin that they said we lost by — we had vast, I mean the state is in turmoil over this,” Trump said on the call.

Raffensperger disputed Trump’s claims, saying that only two dead people voted, that the State Farm video didn’t actually show fraud. Raffensperger also claimed that an audit showed that there weren’t any ballots that were scanned three times.

While it’s true that not all of these allegations by Trump’s team may pan out or be proven, the allegations are linked to many thousands of votes and should be investigated properly. Yes, Trump did acknowledge that he’d only need roughly 12,000 votes to change the result, but that margin is smaller than the number of disputed ballots. “Look, Brad. I got to get . . . I have to find 12,000 votes, and I have them times a lot. And therefore, I won the state. That’s before we go to the next step, which is in the process of right now. You know, and I watched you this morning, and you said, well, there was no criminality.”

Trump very clearly believes that he legitimately won Georgia, and wasn’t asking Raffensperger to fraudulently “find” enough ballots to make up that margin. Trump discussed at length the examples of fraud, which are backed up by video evidence, affidavits, and statistical analyses.

Like the transcript with Ukraine president Volodymyr Zelensky that Democrats impeached him over, this phone call is yet another nothingburger that has the media and the left crying foul. There’s already a Wikipedia page for the “Trump-Raffensperger scandal.” Democrats are reportedly looking to censure Trump and have asked FBI Director Wray to open a criminal probe. But Trump quite clearly presented evidence that there was fraud, and made the case that the number of disputed ballots is larger than his deficit in the certified results. A proper investigation would resolve these outstanding questions about these disputed ballots.

It is if you already fired two AG's because they wouldn't prosecute the people you threatened.

LOL

Cool.

Cool.

It is?

Odd.

LOLOL

GO!

Typical.
LOL

What a pity.
LOL

You really suck at this.

Be specific.

Is this true Fawn? Are you known as Assflap?
I wouldn't know as I neither know, nor care, what an "assflap" is. Should I just take his word for it?
It was really a yes or no question. I am more curious on your thoughts on the price of rice in China.

If saying someone committed a crime is a crime, every Dimwinger on this board is a criminal. They have been claiming Trump has committed crimes for 4 years, and not a single charge.

That's now a "threat". Threatening the POTUS will get you a visit from the Secret Service and arrested.

They didn't think this one thru, did they. :banana: :banana: :laughing0301:
Oh, dumbfuck? Who among us swore on a Bible to uphold the Constitution's mandate to faithfully execute the laws of this nation and were armed with the Department of Justice under our watch to carry it out?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back