Washington Post audio of Trump berating and threatening Georgia Secretary of State for not "finding" votes to change election result. Sedition?

The best I can do in understanding Trump and his supporters is to recall the embrace of "alternate facts." If the number of people actually attending a rally are not what Trump wants … change the picture literally to show a bigger crowd. If a hurricane is not going where he wants it to go, literally change the picture showing its path. I don't understand that. I mean if the doctor tells me I have cancer or that my blood sugar is out of whack, then I have to deal with those facts.

And this is the thing I find strange about Trumpsters. I get him. He is an easy read. He's a charlatan, pure and simple. What I don't get is that so many people either believe him outright or give him such a free pass on such obvious lies.
“Charlatans” don’t say common sense things like we need to be building our own technology and pharmaceuticals again, instead of allowing China to make 99% of them.

They also don’t stand up to the Washington Establishment and refuse warmongers paid by Defense contractors.

The “charlatans” are the ones pushing all that crap. The Bushes, the Clintons, Obama, and the Bidens of Washington.

LOLOL.. Maybe Trump doesn't know the difference between China and Germany. Check EVERYTHING Trump says.. He's stupendously ignorant.
For four years you all have been claiming he is “stupid” or a “liar”, yet can never seem to give examples of his lies or where he is wrong.

His list of lies would wrap around the WH a thousand times, you are just in denial.

View attachment 437350
Thanks for proving my point.

President Trump urged fellow Republican Brad Raffensperger, the Georgia secretary of state, to “find” enough votes to overturn his defeat in an extraordinary one-hour phone call Saturday that election experts said raised legal questions.

The Washington Post obtained a recording of the conversation in which Trump alternately berated Raffensperger, tried to flatter him, begged him to act and threatened him with vague criminal consequences if the secretary of state refused to pursue his false claims, at one point warning that Raffensperger was taking “a big risk.”

Throughout the call, Raffensperger and his office’s general counsel rejected Trump’s assertions, explaining that the president is relying on debunked conspiracy theories and that President-elect Joe Biden’s 11,779-vote victory in Georgia was fair and accurate.

Trump is engaging of sedition and overturning the will of the people through fraud.

Trump should be arrested for sedition for attempting to overthrow the newly elected government of the United States of America.

Everything Trump touches dies.

Is American democracy next?
america isnt a democracy you stupid fuck,,,
Dumbfuck, Georgia is a democracy and Impeached Trump threatened Georgia's Secretary of State with "vague criminal consequences" to "find" enough votes to overturn the will of Georgia's voters.
Funny how none of you libtards can quote the threat.
LOL

Nah, what's funny is that you're a raging imbecile.

"I think you’re going to find that they are shredding ballots because they have to get rid of the ballots because the ballots are unsigned. The ballots are corrupt, and they’re brand new, and they don’t have seals, and there’s a whole thing with the ballots. But the ballots are corrupt. And you are going to find that they are — which is totally illegal — it is more illegal for you than it is for them because, you know, what they did and you’re not reporting it. That’s a criminal, that’s a criminal offense. And you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. And that’s a big risk." ~ Impeached Trump
Cool.

Where is the threat, Dumbass?
"That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer." ~ Impeached Trump
Cool.

Where it the threat by EXONERATED TRUMP?
Dumbfuck, that's a threat of "vague criminal consequences." It's not my problem you lack the required intelligence to comprehend that.
It is?

You have quite the imagination.
It is. Telling someone they're at "risk" of committing a "criminal offense," which could result in incarceration, is absolutely a threat of "vague criminal consequences." But don't fret, I don't expect someone of your vacuity to understand that. Just go resume your utopia of snacking on paint chips dipped in mercury.
Odd.

I don't see anything about "incarceration" in the quote you provided.

The fact you continue to make up shit exposes how weak your position is, Moron.

You lose again, Fawnboi. :banana: :laughing0301: :banana: :laughing0301:
LOLOL

Are you ever not a dumbfuck? Ever???

I mean exactly how retarded are you to not know that committing crime produces a risk of incarceration?? :ack-1:
Hey stupid, Georgia has no mandatory reporting law regarding election crimes. So it isn't illegal to ignore any election law violation.

As such, there is no punishment, much less incarceration.

Do you ever get tired of me exposing what a colossal moron you are?

Dumbfuck, Impeached Trump accused Raffensperger of committing a crime. Committing a crime produces the risk of incarceration.
What crime? Cite the statute that covers not reporting election fraud, and cite the penalties.

This will be fun.............

GO!
Once again Faun has no answer.

Typical.
LOL

Once again, you make an ass of yourself as once again, I answered your post. You prove yet again that you're ineducable.

:dance:
You did answer my post.............with your usual dodges and dumbassery.

I'll try again so you can dodge again...........

Cite the statute that covers not reporting election fraud, and cite the penalties.
I see you still can't comprehend the meaning of, "vague criminal consequences."

What a pity.
Gotta be a crime involved for their to be criminal consequences, Dumbass.
Again, ask Impeached Trump. He's the one who warned Raffensperger he's committing a crime. What I said was Impeached Trump threatened him with "vague criminal consequences."
And since there is no crime involved, your claim he threatened him with criminal consequences is fucking stupid. But then, everything you post is.
LOL

Dumbfuck, who said there was no crime involved? What i said was that Impeached Trump threatened him for committing "vague criminal consequences."

You really suck at this.
What crime do you think the GA SOS committed?

Be specific.
I'm not a mind reader, dumbfuck. Again, ask Impeached Trump. He's the one who warned Raffensperger he's committing a crime.
Trump didn't make the claim. YOU posted the claim, Assflap.

Your continued dodging of this just proves that you have nothing.
"Trump didn't make the claim. YOU posted the claim, Assflap."

LOL

You poor, demented soul -- yes, Impeached Trump made the claim. You've already been shown this; you just don't realize it because you're truly fucking brain-dead. So here it is again...

"I think you’re going to find that they are shredding ballots because they have to get rid of the ballots because the ballots are unsigned. The ballots are corrupt, and they’re brand new, and they don’t have seals, and there’s a whole thing with the ballots. But the ballots are corrupt. And you are going to find that they are — which is totally illegal — it is more illegal for you than it is for them because, you know, what they did and you’re not reporting it. That’s a criminal, that’s a criminal offense. And you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. And that’s a big risk."

"What crime do you think the GA SOS committed?"

Again, I don't think he committed a crime which is why I already said I don't think he committed a crime. Again, chalk your ignorance up to you being brain-dead .
Ok, we are back to you having to explain how the GA SOS is threatened by a comment about him violating a non existent law.

In short, there is no threat you raving lunatic. First, someone saying he thinks someone else committed a crime is not a threat. Second, there is no law making the conduct illegal.

You are still losing by continuing to push this bullshit, Dumbfuck. :banana: :laughing0301: :banana: :laughing0301: :itsok: :itsok:
Trump used the trappings of his office and his presidential power to try to coerce a state’s highest election official to violate his oath and defraud his state’s voters for his own personal benefit.

And threatened him with criminal prosecution if he refused.

For four years you all have been claiming he is “stupid” or a “liar”, yet can never seem to give examples of his lies or where he is wrong.
I've seen lists that total like 20,000 lies presented...that you stupidly ignore.

And his stupidity is self evident. Even stupid people see his stupidity
Except those lists of “lies” get debunked on the first one.

If saying someone committed a crime is a "threat" every one of you Dimiwngers would be locked up for threatening the POTUS, Buttnugget.

If they sent Horowitz and then Durham to prosecute you, then YES.
Have they been sent after the GA SOS, Moron?
Trump has already sued the SOS. Give him time to start having US Attorneys knock of the SOS's door.

Trump Sues Georgia Sec of State Over Leaked Phone Call
www.thestreet.com › Home

19 hours ago — Trump Sues Georgia Sec of State Over Leaked Phone Call ... next day we brought in WSB-TV and we let them show – see the full run of tape.

President Trump urged fellow Republican Brad Raffensperger, the Georgia secretary of state, to “find” enough votes to overturn his defeat in an extraordinary one-hour phone call Saturday that election experts said raised legal questions.

The Washington Post obtained a recording of the conversation in which Trump alternately berated Raffensperger, tried to flatter him, begged him to act and threatened him with vague criminal consequences if the secretary of state refused to pursue his false claims, at one point warning that Raffensperger was taking “a big risk.”

Throughout the call, Raffensperger and his office’s general counsel rejected Trump’s assertions, explaining that the president is relying on debunked conspiracy theories and that President-elect Joe Biden’s 11,779-vote victory in Georgia was fair and accurate.

Trump is engaging of sedition and overturning the will of the people through fraud.

Trump should be arrested for sedition for attempting to overthrow the newly elected government of the United States of America.

Everything Trump touches dies.

Is American democracy next?
america isnt a democracy you stupid fuck,,,
Dumbfuck, Georgia is a democracy and Impeached Trump threatened Georgia's Secretary of State with "vague criminal consequences" to "find" enough votes to overturn the will of Georgia's voters.
Funny how none of you libtards can quote the threat.
LOL

Nah, what's funny is that you're a raging imbecile.

"I think you’re going to find that they are shredding ballots because they have to get rid of the ballots because the ballots are unsigned. The ballots are corrupt, and they’re brand new, and they don’t have seals, and there’s a whole thing with the ballots. But the ballots are corrupt. And you are going to find that they are — which is totally illegal — it is more illegal for you than it is for them because, you know, what they did and you’re not reporting it. That’s a criminal, that’s a criminal offense. And you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. And that’s a big risk." ~ Impeached Trump
Cool.

Where is the threat, Dumbass?
"That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer." ~ Impeached Trump
Cool.

Where it the threat by EXONERATED TRUMP?
Dumbfuck, that's a threat of "vague criminal consequences." It's not my problem you lack the required intelligence to comprehend that.
It is?

You have quite the imagination.
It is. Telling someone they're at "risk" of committing a "criminal offense," which could result in incarceration, is absolutely a threat of "vague criminal consequences." But don't fret, I don't expect someone of your vacuity to understand that. Just go resume your utopia of snacking on paint chips dipped in mercury.
Odd.

I don't see anything about "incarceration" in the quote you provided.

The fact you continue to make up shit exposes how weak your position is, Moron.

LOLOL

Are you ever not a dumbfuck? Ever???

I mean exactly how retarded are you to not know that committing crime produces a risk of incarceration?? :ack-1:
Hey stupid, Georgia has no mandatory reporting law regarding election crimes. So it isn't illegal to ignore any election law violation.

As such, there is no punishment, much less incarceration.

Do you ever get tired of me exposing what a colossal moron you are?

Dumbfuck, Impeached Trump accused Raffensperger of committing a crime. Committing a crime produces the risk of incarceration.
What crime? Cite the statute that covers not reporting election fraud, and cite the penalties.

This will be fun.............

GO!
Once again Faun has no answer.

Typical.
LOL

Once again, you make an ass of yourself as once again, I answered your post. You prove yet again that you're ineducable.

:dance:
You did answer my post.............with your usual dodges and dumbassery.

I'll try again so you can dodge again...........

Cite the statute that covers not reporting election fraud, and cite the penalties.
I see you still can't comprehend the meaning of, "vague criminal consequences."

What a pity.
Gotta be a crime involved for their to be criminal consequences, Dumbass.
Again, ask Impeached Trump. He's the one who warned Raffensperger he's committing a crime. What I said was Impeached Trump threatened him with "vague criminal consequences."
And since there is no crime involved, your claim he threatened him with criminal consequences is fucking stupid. But then, everything you post is.
LOL

Dumbfuck, who said there was no crime involved? What i said was that Impeached Trump threatened him for committing "vague criminal consequences."

You really suck at this.

Be specific.
I'm not a mind reader, dumbfuck. Again, ask Impeached Trump. He's the one who warned Raffensperger he's committing a crime.
Trump didn't make the claim. YOU posted the claim, Assflap.

Your continued dodging of this just proves that you have nothing.
"Trump didn't make the claim. YOU posted the claim, Assflap."

LOL

You poor, demented soul -- yes, Impeached Trump made the claim. You've already been shown this; you just don't realize it because you're truly fucking brain-dead. So here it is again...

"I think you’re going to find that they are shredding ballots because they have to get rid of the ballots because the ballots are unsigned. The ballots are corrupt, and they’re brand new, and they don’t have seals, and there’s a whole thing with the ballots. But the ballots are corrupt. And you are going to find that they are — which is totally illegal — it is more illegal for you than it is for them because, you know, what they did and you’re not reporting it. That’s a criminal, that’s a criminal offense. And you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. And that’s a big risk."

"What crime do you think the GA SOS committed?"

Again, I don't think he committed a crime which is why I already said I don't think he committed a crime. Again, chalk your ignorance up to you being brain-dead .
Ok, we are back to you having to explain how the GA SOS is threatened by a comment about him violating a non existent law.

In short, there is no threat you raving lunatic. First, someone saying he thinks someone else committed a crime is not a threat. Second, there is no law making the conduct illegal.

You are still losing by continuing to push this bullshit, Dumbfuck. :banana: :laughing0301: :banana: :laughing0301: :itsok: :itsok:
Trump used the trappings of his office and his presidential power to try to coerce a state’s highest election official to violate his oath and defraud his state’s voters for his own personal benefit.

And threatened him with criminal prosecution if he refused.

He did? Gott link?

If saying someone committed a crime is a "threat" every one of you Dimiwngers would be locked up for threatening the POTUS, Buttnugget.

Trump has already sued the SOS. Give him time to start having US Attorneys knock of the SOS's door.

www.thestreet.com › Home

19 hours ago — Trump Sues Georgia Sec of State Over Leaked Phone Call ... next day we brought in WSB-TV and we let them show – see the full run of tape.
So the answer is no.

Got it.

You're lying again. He didn't say he "thinks the SOS may have committed a crime." He said, "that’s a criminal, that’s a criminal offense. And you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. And that’s a big risk."

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to keep lying just so you could keep fluffing Impeached Trump.

You're right, that is what they called a "veiled threat", meaning it sounds like they aren't being threatening, even when they are.

Or...................in mob language (which is very similar to Trumpspeak), "hey, this is a really nice place you have here, be a shame if something happened to it". They can say that they are complimenting the person on their place, and also say they would feel sad if something happened and destroyed it.

In reality, the mob types are telling you that they are willing to destroy what you have.
Tell us why there have been no cities burned, police cars burned, people beat up, of just plain murdered by Trump supporters?

Because the threat wasn't against cities, the police or your average citizen. It was definitely pointed at the person he was talking to and his lawyer. Reading comprehension, and understanding how things have evolved isn't your strong suit, is it?

If it is a threat to claim someone violated a law, every Dimwinger on this board would be serving life sentences for serial threats of a sitting POTUS.

The best I can do in understanding Trump and his supporters is to recall the embrace of "alternate facts." If the number of people actually attending a rally are not what Trump wants … change the picture literally to show a bigger crowd. If a hurricane is not going where he wants it to go, literally change the picture showing its path. I don't understand that. I mean if the doctor tells me I have cancer or that my blood sugar is out of whack, then I have to deal with those facts.

And this is the thing I find strange about Trumpsters. I get him. He is an easy read. He's a charlatan, pure and simple. What I don't get is that so many people either believe him outright or give him such a free pass on such obvious lies.
“Charlatans” don’t say common sense things like we need to be building our own technology and pharmaceuticals again, instead of allowing China to make 99% of them.

They also don’t stand up to the Washington Establishment and refuse warmongers paid by Defense contractors.

The “charlatans” are the ones pushing all that crap. The Bushes, the Clintons, Obama, and the Bidens of Washington.

LOLOL.. Maybe Trump doesn't know the difference between China and Germany. Check EVERYTHING Trump says.. He's stupendously ignorant.

His list of lies would wrap around the WH a thousand times, you are just in denial.

View attachment 437350
The Democrats are the racists. That is why black children are stuck in substandard schools. They keep Blacks down so they can use them. That is why the disputed votes come from counties with a lot of Black votes. All so they can play the race card.

You're lying again. He didn't say he "thinks the SOS may have committed a crime." He said, "that’s a criminal, that’s a criminal offense. And you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. And that’s a big risk."

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to keep lying just so you could keep fluffing Impeached Trump.

You're right, that is what they called a "veiled threat", meaning it sounds like they aren't being threatening, even when they are.

Or...................in mob language (which is very similar to Trumpspeak), "hey, this is a really nice place you have here, be a shame if something happened to it". They can say that they are complimenting the person on their place, and also say they would feel sad if something happened and destroyed it.

In reality, the mob types are telling you that they are willing to destroy what you have.
Tell us why there have been no cities burned, police cars burned, people beat up, of just plain murdered by Trump supporters?

Because the threat wasn't against cities, the police or your average citizen. It was definitely pointed at the person he was talking to and his lawyer. Reading comprehension, and understanding how things have evolved isn't your strong suit, is it?
Just like rule of law and transparency are two things you don't understand?

www.thestreet.com › Home

Trump doesn't have a leg to stand on with this suit. Conversations between elected officials are part of the public record, as long as there is no classified information being discussed. And sorry, but talking about how the voting went isn't classified. It is also part of the public record and the people have a right to know about it.

If it is a threat to claim someone violated a law, every Dimwinger on this board would be serving life sentences for serial threats of a sitting POTUS.
I already pointed out that Trump did just that using Horowitz and then Durham to go after his political enemies.

Stop being stupid.

Well, just in case anyone doubted that Raffensperger is a ChiComm puppet all doubts are now erased. His political career is done, and he may have committed several felonies. But the ChiComms will reward him; good boy, good boy.

More and more Americans realize that the election was stolen.

#BidenNeverMyPresident
I can't understand why he's doing this unless the ChiComs have something on him. We do know that he's responsible for getting the Dominion voting machines. Perhaps they are blackmailing him. The bottom line is that he will never get elected to a GA government position again.

Because he is honest and respects the facts, He refused to lie for trump....the Prince of Liars.
Neither Pence nor Cruz are stupid. There's only 1 way this plays out. Biden won. No cheating has been found to change that. Pence has no option to accepting the results. Theoretically it might be possible for a maj of senators and reps to overturn an election and maj of EV but that is not the case here. Cruz in pandering to former Tump voters
What a cute Spaniel doggie. :)

But no, Biden has not landed in the Presidential circle of roses yet. The nation is in voter angst because (1) The polls get less and less than true each election time. (2)47% of all voters now think the entire election vote process is unworthy because of reported fraud and abuses of power at the precinct, personal, state and national levels. Both liberals and conservatives are working very hard to the best knowledge of my sources.

I understand there are going to be objections ahead that need a remedy if we are to remain a Constitutional republic.

I hope it can be handled in a bipartisan way. It"s up to both houses of Congress.
I'd be happy if there was a bipartisan commission on to investigate whether there was any organized fraud in the election

There has been investigation after investigation that involved Republicans/Democrats and NO fraud was found, but I guess Trump Humpers have to try and hang onto something.
ODofigs.jpg
that weird guy shows a warehouse full of boxes. boxes are not evidence.
You're too fucking stupid to get it.
no. i get it. you tard found a very poorly executed dumbass meme, and have posted it numerous times.

one of your problems is that the boxes shown to serious people were found to be empty.

powell's kraken and co die as soon as the box is opened. no poison needed. and no uncertainty prior to opening, either. grow up.

View attachment 437350
The Democrats are the racists. That is why black children are stuck in substandard schools. They keep Blacks down so they can use them. That is why the disputed votes come from counties with a lot of Black votes. All so they can play the race card.

Hahahaha.. Schools have been integrated since 1964..

Forum List

Back