Washington Post audio of Trump berating and threatening Georgia Secretary of State for not "finding" votes to change election result. Sedition?

Usually vaccines take years. But you knew that and decided to troll anyway. Do you deny that Biden thanked him for what he did with warp speed? Thanked the same DJT you vilify?

Pulling you up short on your bullshit and lies is hardly "trolling", but as usual, you accuse others of doing the very thing that you're doing.

Biden was being polite, and making an effort to be a decent human being. Something Republicans seem to have little to no understanding of at all. Stating incompetent and failed actions of Trump on the pandemic is not "vilifying" the President. His own words and actions, and the results of his behaviours are what vilify the President.

Do you think that spending his weekends golfing and raging tweeting while 2000 American families are added to the lists of the grieving every single day, is a good public relations move?
Coming, there can't be 2000 new deaths every day here. Trump said he has it under control.
It is under control. I have saved 27 lives to date per the American Red Cross. What have you done?
I have avoided contracting it so far and thus, have not spread it.
So nothing. Outstanding. Thanks for nothing. I ll be donating again in two weeks. Save three more lives.
No, not nothing. I've altered my lifestyle to avoid contracting it. I work at home now, I don't go out nearly as often as I used to, I have a son who got it and we didn't see him until he tested negative, I avoid crowds, I wash my hands frequently when possible while out in public, etc... So yes, I make more effort saving Iives than you do.
How is it more when I am immune and have actually saved 27 concrete lives?
You don't know that you are immune. If your doctor insists that you are, find a new doctor. That one is incompetent.
I do. Every time I donate plasma they run an antibodies test. I remain positive and my plasma has saved 27 lives to date. Per the Red Cross. I believe them over you. It’s the same as getting vaccinated. So if people who get vaccines aren’t immune then why get them? You are a very stupid person.
LOLOL

ShortBus, that doesn't make you immune. :eusa_doh:

If saying someone committed a crime is a crime, every Dimwinger on this board is a criminal. They have been claiming Trump has committed crimes for 4 years, and not a single charge.

That's now a "threat". Threatening the POTUS will get you a visit from the Secret Service and arrested.

They didn't think this one thru, did they. :banana: :banana: :laughing0301:
Oh, dumbfuck? Who among us swore on a Bible to uphold the Constitution's mandate to faithfully execute the laws of this nation and were armed with the Department of Justice under our watch to carry it out?
Let me get this straight....................if you take that oath you can't say someone violated a law without it being a "threat"?

Looks like we can now lock up Nazi, Schifferbrains, and the rest of the Merry Dimwingers in Congress cuz they took that oath.

:oops8:

President Trump urged fellow Republican Brad Raffensperger, the Georgia secretary of state, to “find” enough votes to overturn his defeat in an extraordinary one-hour phone call Saturday that election experts said raised legal questions.

The Washington Post obtained a recording of the conversation in which Trump alternately berated Raffensperger, tried to flatter him, begged him to act and threatened him with vague criminal consequences if the secretary of state refused to pursue his false claims, at one point warning that Raffensperger was taking “a big risk.”

Throughout the call, Raffensperger and his office’s general counsel rejected Trump’s assertions, explaining that the president is relying on debunked conspiracy theories and that President-elect Joe Biden’s 11,779-vote victory in Georgia was fair and accurate.

Trump is engaging of sedition and overturning the will of the people through fraud.

Trump should be arrested for sedition for attempting to overthrow the newly elected government of the United States of America.

Everything Trump touches dies.

Is American democracy next?
america isnt a democracy you stupid fuck,,,
Dumbfuck, Georgia is a democracy and Impeached Trump threatened Georgia's Secretary of State with "vague criminal consequences" to "find" enough votes to overturn the will of Georgia's voters.
Funny how none of you libtards can quote the threat.
LOL

Nah, what's funny is that you're a raging imbecile.

"I think you’re going to find that they are shredding ballots because they have to get rid of the ballots because the ballots are unsigned. The ballots are corrupt, and they’re brand new, and they don’t have seals, and there’s a whole thing with the ballots. But the ballots are corrupt. And you are going to find that they are — which is totally illegal — it is more illegal for you than it is for them because, you know, what they did and you’re not reporting it. That’s a criminal, that’s a criminal offense. And you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. And that’s a big risk." ~ Impeached Trump
Cool.

Where is the threat, Dumbass?
"That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer." ~ Impeached Trump
Cool.

Where it the threat by EXONERATED TRUMP?
Dumbfuck, that's a threat of "vague criminal consequences." It's not my problem you lack the required intelligence to comprehend that.
It is?

You have quite the imagination.
It is. Telling someone they're at "risk" of committing a "criminal offense," which could result in incarceration, is absolutely a threat of "vague criminal consequences." But don't fret, I don't expect someone of your vacuity to understand that. Just go resume your utopia of snacking on paint chips dipped in mercury.
Odd.

I don't see anything about "incarceration" in the quote you provided.

The fact you continue to make up shit exposes how weak your position is, Moron.

You lose again, Fawnboi. :banana: :laughing0301: :banana: :laughing0301:
LOLOL

Are you ever not a dumbfuck? Ever???

I mean exactly how retarded are you to not know that committing crime produces a risk of incarceration?? :ack-1:
Hey stupid, Georgia has no mandatory reporting law regarding election crimes. So it isn't illegal to ignore any election law violation.

As such, there is no punishment, much less incarceration.

Do you ever get tired of me exposing what a colossal moron you are?

Dumbfuck, Impeached Trump accused Raffensperger of committing a crime. Committing a crime produces the risk of incarceration.
What crime? Cite the statute that covers not reporting election fraud, and cite the penalties.

This will be fun.............

GO!
Once again Faun has no answer.

Typical.
LOL

Once again, you make an ass of yourself as once again, I answered your post. You prove yet again that you're ineducable.

:dance:
You did answer my post.............with your usual dodges and dumbassery.

I'll try again so you can dodge again...........

Cite the statute that covers not reporting election fraud, and cite the penalties.
I see you still can't comprehend the meaning of, "vague criminal consequences."

What a pity.
Gotta be a crime involved for their to be criminal consequences, Dumbass.
Again, ask Impeached Trump. He's the one who warned Raffensperger he's committing a crime. What I said was Impeached Trump threatened him with "vague criminal consequences."
And since there is no crime involved, your claim he threatened him with criminal consequences is fucking stupid. But then, everything you post is.
LOL

Dumbfuck, who said there was no crime involved? What i said was that Impeached Trump threatened him for committing "vague criminal consequences."

You really suck at this.
What crime do you think the GA SOS committed?

Be specific.
I'm not a mind reader, dumbfuck. Again, ask Impeached Trump. He's the one who warned Raffensperger he's committing a crime.
Trump didn't make the claim. YOU posted the claim, Assflap.

Your continued dodging of this just proves that you have nothing.
"Trump didn't make the claim. YOU posted the claim, Assflap."

LOL

You poor, demented soul -- yes, Impeached Trump made the claim. You've already been shown this; you just don't realize it because you're truly fucking brain-dead. So here it is again...

"I think you’re going to find that they are shredding ballots because they have to get rid of the ballots because the ballots are unsigned. The ballots are corrupt, and they’re brand new, and they don’t have seals, and there’s a whole thing with the ballots. But the ballots are corrupt. And you are going to find that they are — which is totally illegal — it is more illegal for you than it is for them because, you know, what they did and you’re not reporting it. That’s a criminal, that’s a criminal offense. And you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. And that’s a big risk."

"What crime do you think the GA SOS committed?"

Again, I don't think he committed a crime which is why I already said I don't think he committed a crime. Again, chalk your ignorance up to you being brain-dead .
Ok, we are back to you having to explain how the GA SOS is threatened by a comment about him violating a non existent law.

In short, there is no threat you raving lunatic. First, someone saying he thinks someone else committed a crime is not a threat. Second, there is no law making the conduct illegal.

You are still losing by continuing to push this bullshit, Dumbfuck. :banana: :laughing0301: :banana: :laughing0301: :itsok: :itsok:
President Trump urged fellow Republican Brad Raffensperger, the Georgia secretary of state, to “find” enough votes to overturn his defeat in an extraordinary one-hour phone call Saturday that election experts said raised legal questions.

The Washington Post obtained a recording of the conversation in which Trump alternately berated Raffensperger, tried to flatter him, begged him to act and threatened him with vague criminal consequences if the secretary of state refused to pursue his false claims, at one point warning that Raffensperger was taking “a big risk.”

Throughout the call, Raffensperger and his office’s general counsel rejected Trump’s assertions, explaining that the president is relying on debunked conspiracy theories and that President-elect Joe Biden’s 11,779-vote victory in Georgia was fair and accurate.

Trump is engaging of sedition and overturning the will of the people through fraud.

Trump should be arrested for sedition for attempting to overthrow the newly elected government of the United States of America.

Dumbfuck, Georgia is a democracy and Impeached Trump threatened Georgia's Secretary of State with "vague criminal consequences" to "find" enough votes to overturn the will of Georgia's voters.
LOL

"I think you’re going to find that they are shredding ballots because they have to get rid of the ballots because the ballots are unsigned. The ballots are corrupt, and they’re brand new, and they don’t have seals, and there’s a whole thing with the ballots. But the ballots are corrupt. And you are going to find that they are — which is totally illegal — it is more illegal for you than it is for them because, you know, what they did and you’re not reporting it. That’s a criminal, that’s a criminal offense. And you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. And that’s a big risk." ~ Impeached Trump
Cool.

Cool.

Dumbfuck, that's a threat of "vague criminal consequences." It's not my problem you lack the required intelligence to comprehend that.
It is?

It is. Telling someone they're at "risk" of committing a "criminal offense," which could result in incarceration, is absolutely a threat of "vague criminal consequences." But don't fret, I don't expect someone of your vacuity to understand that. Just go resume your utopia of snacking on paint chips dipped in mercury.
Odd.

LOLOL

I mean exactly how retarded are you to not know that committing crime produces a risk of incarceration?? :ack-1:
Hey stupid, Georgia has no mandatory reporting law regarding election crimes. So it isn't illegal to ignore any election law violation.

Dumbfuck, Impeached Trump accused Raffensperger of committing a crime. Committing a crime produces the risk of incarceration.
What crime? Cite the statute that covers not reporting election fraud, and cite the penalties.

GO!

Typical.
LOL

Once again, you make an ass of yourself as once again, I answered your post. You prove yet again that you're ineducable.

Cite the statute that covers not reporting election fraud, and cite the penalties.

What a pity.
Again, ask Impeached Trump. He's the one who warned Raffensperger he's committing a crime. What I said was Impeached Trump threatened him with "vague criminal consequences."
And since there is no crime involved, your claim he threatened him with criminal consequences is fucking stupid. But then, everything you post is.
LOL

Dumbfuck, who said there was no crime involved? What i said was that Impeached Trump threatened him for committing "vague criminal consequences."

You really suck at this.

Be specific.
I'm not a mind reader, dumbfuck. Again, ask Impeached Trump. He's the one who warned Raffensperger he's committing a crime.

LOL

You poor, demented soul -- yes, Impeached Trump made the claim. You've already been shown this; you just don't realize it because you're truly fucking brain-dead. So here it is again...

"I think you’re going to find that they are shredding ballots because they have to get rid of the ballots because the ballots are unsigned. The ballots are corrupt, and they’re brand new, and they don’t have seals, and there’s a whole thing with the ballots. But the ballots are corrupt. And you are going to find that they are — which is totally illegal — it is more illegal for you than it is for them because, you know, what they did and you’re not reporting it. That’s a criminal, that’s a criminal offense. And you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. And that’s a big risk."

Again, I don't think he committed a crime which is why I already said I don't think he committed a crime. Again, chalk your ignorance up to you being brain-dead .
Ok, we are back to you having to explain how the GA SOS is threatened by a comment about him violating a non existent law.

In short, there is no threat you raving lunatic. First, someone saying he thinks someone else committed a crime is not a threat. Second, there is no law making the conduct illegal.

You are still losing by continuing to push this bullshit, Dumbfuck. :banana: :laughing0301: :banana: :laughing0301: :itsok: :itsok:
That statute has nothing whatsoever to do with the supposed crimes of the GA SOS, which was the topic of our discussion, Moron.

Try again. :banana: :banana: :banana:
rotfl-gif.288736

You and your democrat party assholes just lie and lie about everything...

During the conversation, Trump laid out the evidence, explaining how there “4,502 voters who voted but who weren’t on the voter registration list,” and “18,325 vacant address voters” whose votes should not have been counted. He even mentioned 904 votes linked to post office boxes, which is also not allowed. Trump also mentioned the State Farm videotape that corresponds to a late-night vote dump of at least 18,000 votes which were counted after Republican poll watchers were told to leave. Trump brought up nearly 5,000 out-of-state votes, 2,326 absentee ballots sent to vacant addresses, and roughly 5,000 votes from dead people. Then there are the suspicious military ballots that went all for Biden.

“So there were many infractions, and the bottom line is, many, many times the 11,779 margin that they said we lost by — we had vast, I mean the state is in turmoil over this,” Trump said on the call.

Raffensperger disputed Trump’s claims, saying that only two dead people voted, that the State Farm video didn’t actually show fraud. Raffensperger also claimed that an audit showed that there weren’t any ballots that were scanned three times.

While it’s true that not all of these allegations by Trump’s team may pan out or be proven, the allegations are linked to many thousands of votes and should be investigated properly. Yes, Trump did acknowledge that he’d only need roughly 12,000 votes to change the result, but that margin is smaller than the number of disputed ballots. “Look, Brad. I got to get . . . I have to find 12,000 votes, and I have them times a lot. And therefore, I won the state. That’s before we go to the next step, which is in the process of right now. You know, and I watched you this morning, and you said, well, there was no criminality.”

Trump very clearly believes that he legitimately won Georgia, and wasn’t asking Raffensperger to fraudulently “find” enough ballots to make up that margin. Trump discussed at length the examples of fraud, which are backed up by video evidence, affidavits, and statistical analyses.

Like the transcript with Ukraine president Volodymyr Zelensky that Democrats impeached him over, this phone call is yet another nothingburger that has the media and the left crying foul. There’s already a Wikipedia page for the “Trump-Raffensperger scandal.” Democrats are reportedly looking to censure Trump and have asked FBI Director Wray to open a criminal probe. But Trump quite clearly presented evidence that there was fraud, and made the case that the number of disputed ballots is larger than his deficit in the certified results. A proper investigation would resolve these outstanding questions about these disputed ballots.

Hey dumb shit..did you listen to the press conference by Gabriel Spirling today. He debunked every lie you Trumpist love to spew about election fraud. It is funny that you of all people, accuse any one of lying. It is a rare day that you post anything that contains a kernel of truth.

But Trump quite clearly presented evidence that there was fraud, and made the case that the number of disputed ballots is larger than his deficit in the certified results. A proper investigation would resolve these outstanding questions about these disputed ballots.
Here's a hint about Trumps evidence. 59 courts threw it out. Including judges that Trump personally appointed.

Usually vaccines take years. But you knew that and decided to troll anyway. Do you deny that Biden thanked him for what he did with warp speed? Thanked the same DJT you vilify?

Pulling you up short on your bullshit and lies is hardly "trolling", but as usual, you accuse others of doing the very thing that you're doing.

Biden was being polite, and making an effort to be a decent human being. Something Republicans seem to have little to no understanding of at all. Stating incompetent and failed actions of Trump on the pandemic is not "vilifying" the President. His own words and actions, and the results of his behaviours are what vilify the President.

Do you think that spending his weekends golfing and raging tweeting while 2000 American families are added to the lists of the grieving every single day, is a good public relations move?
Coming, there can't be 2000 new deaths every day here. Trump said he has it under control.
It is under control. I have saved 27 lives to date per the American Red Cross. What have you done?
So nothing. Outstanding. Thanks for nothing. I ll be donating again in two weeks. Save three more lives.
No, not nothing. I've altered my lifestyle to avoid contracting it. I work at home now, I don't go out nearly as often as I used to, I have a son who got it and we didn't see him until he tested negative, I avoid crowds, I wash my hands frequently when possible while out in public, etc... So yes, I make more effort saving Iives than you do.
You don't know that you are immune. If your doctor insists that you are, find a new doctor. That one is incompetent.
I do. Every time I donate plasma they run an antibodies test. I remain positive and my plasma has saved 27 lives to date. Per the Red Cross. I believe them over you. It’s the same as getting vaccinated. So if people who get vaccines aren’t immune then why get them? You are a very stupid person.
LOLOL

Making fun of handicapped or mentally impaired children does not do it either. Sure you are a Democrat? You are going to get cancelled if you keep that up.

But Trump quite clearly presented evidence that there was fraud, and made the case that the number of disputed ballots is larger than his deficit in the certified results. A proper investigation would resolve these outstanding questions about these disputed ballots.
Here's a hint about Trumps evidence. 59 courts threw it out. Including judges that Trump personally appointed.
Here is a hint you are lying. No evidence was ever presented.

The best I can do in understanding Trump and his supporters is to recall the embrace of "alternate facts." If the number of people actually attending a rally are not what Trump wants … change the picture literally to show a bigger crowd. If a hurricane is not going where he wants it to go, literally change the picture showing its path. I don't understand that. I mean if the doctor tells me I have cancer or that my blood sugar is out of whack, then I have to deal with those facts.

And this is the thing I find strange about Trumpsters. I get him. He is an easy read. He's a charlatan, pure and simple. What I don't get is that so many people either believe him outright or give him such a free pass on such obvious lies.
“Charlatans” don’t say common sense things like we need to be building our own technology and pharmaceuticals again, instead of allowing China to make 99% of them.

They also don’t stand up to the Washington Establishment and refuse warmongers paid by Defense contractors.

The “charlatans” are the ones pushing all that crap. The Bushes, the Clintons, Obama, and the Bidens of Washington.

LOLOL.. Maybe Trump doesn't know the difference between China and Germany. Check EVERYTHING Trump says.. He's stupendously ignorant.
For four years you all have been claiming he is “stupid” or a “liar”, yet can never seem to give examples of his lies or where he is wrong.

His list of lies would wrap around the WH a thousand times, you are just in denial.

View attachment 437350
The Democrats are the racists. That is why black children are stuck in substandard schools. They keep Blacks down so they can use them. That is why the disputed votes come from counties with a lot of Black votes. All so they can play the race card.

History in this country shows that Black Americans do BETTER under Democrats than Republicans.

Here is a hint you are lying. No evidence was ever presented.

A day after Pennsylvania’s highest court threw out a lower court’s order preventing the state from certifying results from the 3 November US elections, Donald Trump blasted the judges’ decision.

Saturday’s case – which had attempted to throw out 2.5m mail-in votes in the crucial state – was the latest of dozens of failed lawsuits by Trump’s lawyers, with judges castigating his lawyers for failing to present evidence of fraud.

'Trump was allowed to present lots of evidence, but none of it proved his case.

LOL

Cool.

Cool.

It is?

Odd.

LOLOL

GO!

Typical.
LOL

What a pity.
LOL

You really suck at this.

Be specific.

LOL

LOL

Cool.

Cool.

It is?

Odd.

LOLOL

GO!

Typical.
LOL

What a pity.
LOL

You really suck at this.

Be specific.

LOL

LOL

Damn, you gave it away. I wasn't done fucking with him yet.
Hey Stupid, that statute has no relationship to the conversation.

Beyond that, there is no evidence Trump violated that statute, Dummy.

You just keep losing. :banana: :laughing0301: :banana: :itsok: :itsok:
LOLOLOL

Now you're making the same mistake you accused others of making when you pointed out the statutes they cited were not about our conversation. BWK was taking about Raffensperger, not Trump, as we are.

e390c2873b03107d21d564ddcec582b6.gif

Perhaps there's a DA in Georgia who agrees with you?

Fulton County DA prepared to launch criminal probe of Trump's threatening Georgia call

"The District Attorney of Georgia's most populous county signaled a willingness on Monday to launch a criminal probe into President Donald Trump.

"In a statement posted by NBC News correspondent Blayne Alexander, Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis said her office is ready to investigate Trump over his now-infamous phone call with Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger."

Trump v Fani?

Sounds like reality tv.

Moron.....that D.A. is a freaking democrat idiot...
So? She still has the power to investigate, and prosecute if necessary, should her office be called on.

First, it is impossible Biden got that many votes,
Lie.
China braindead Joe did not get that many votes. Scan the ballots and it will be proven.

As for your second sentence. In Georgia, the ballots were counted manually and electronically. Several times. All was found ok.

If saying someone committed a crime is a crime, every Dimwinger on this board is a criminal. They have been claiming Trump has committed crimes for 4 years, and not a single charge.

That's now a "threat". Threatening the POTUS will get you a visit from the Secret Service and arrested.

They didn't think this one thru, did they. :banana: :banana: :laughing0301:
Oh, dumbfuck? Who among us swore on a Bible to uphold the Constitution's mandate to faithfully execute the laws of this nation and were armed with the Department of Justice under our watch to carry it out?
Let me get this straight....................if you take that oath you can't say someone violated a law without it being a "threat"?

Looks like we can now lock up Nazi, Schifferbrains, and the rest of the Merry Dimwingers in Congress cuz they took that oath.

:oops8:
LOL

Dumbfuck, who in Congress is Constitutionally mandated to ensure the laws be faithfully executed? Names, please...

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOL

Making fun of handicapped or mentally impaired children does not do it either. Sure you are a Democrat? You are going to get cancelled if you keep that up.
Can you link the Democrat handbook that states as much...?

LOL

Cool.

Cool.

It is?

Odd.

LOLOL

GO!

Typical.
LOL

What a pity.
LOL

You really suck at this.

Be specific.

LOL

LOL

Cool.

Cool.

It is?

Odd.

LOLOL

GO!

Typical.
LOL

What a pity.
LOL

You really suck at this.

Be specific.

LOL

LOL

Damn, you gave it away. I wasn't done fucking with him yet.

Don't worry, you'll have plenty of opportunities to mess with that trump supporter.

They don't click links and ignore everything they don't like.

So that stupid and lazy trump supporter will continue to lie and give you plenty of opportunity to mess with them.

First, it is impossible Biden got that many votes,
Lie.
China braindead Joe did not get that many votes. Scan the ballots and it will be proven.

As for your second sentence. In Georgia, the ballots were counted manually and electronically. Several times. All was found ok.

They counted the same fake ballots, you dipshit......They need to do what Trump wants and check those 24,000 ballots.......

LOL

Cool.

Cool.

It is?

Odd.

LOLOL

GO!

Typical.
LOL

What a pity.
LOL

You really suck at this.

Be specific.

LOL

LOL

Cool.

Cool.

It is?

Odd.

LOLOL

GO!

Typical.
LOL

What a pity.
LOL

You really suck at this.

Be specific.

LOL

That statute has nothing whatsoever to do with the supposed crimes of the GA SOS, which was the topic of our discussion, Moron.

Try again. :banana: :banana: :banana:
There are no crimes committed by the SOS.

The best I can do in understanding Trump and his supporters is to recall the embrace of "alternate facts." If the number of people actually attending a rally are not what Trump wants … change the picture literally to show a bigger crowd. If a hurricane is not going where he wants it to go, literally change the picture showing its path. I don't understand that. I mean if the doctor tells me I have cancer or that my blood sugar is out of whack, then I have to deal with those facts.

And this is the thing I find strange about Trumpsters. I get him. He is an easy read. He's a charlatan, pure and simple. What I don't get is that so many people either believe him outright or give him such a free pass on such obvious lies.
“Charlatans” don’t say common sense things like we need to be building our own technology and pharmaceuticals again, instead of allowing China to make 99% of them.

They also don’t stand up to the Washington Establishment and refuse warmongers paid by Defense contractors.

The “charlatans” are the ones pushing all that crap. The Bushes, the Clintons, Obama, and the Bidens of Washington.

LOLOL.. Maybe Trump doesn't know the difference between China and Germany. Check EVERYTHING Trump says.. He's stupendously ignorant.
For four years you all have been claiming he is “stupid” or a “liar”, yet can never seem to give examples of his lies or where he is wrong.

His list of lies would wrap around the WH a thousand times, you are just in denial.

View attachment 437350
The Democrats are the racists. That is why black children are stuck in substandard schools. They keep Blacks down so they can use them. That is why the disputed votes come from counties with a lot of Black votes. All so they can play the race card.

History in this country shows that Black Americans do BETTER under Democrats than Republicans.
So do whites, hispanics, asians, and just about every other race, creed and heritage. Shit, even Impeached Trump admitted this back when he was normal...

Forum List

Back