Washington Post: Clinton Campaign paid for research that led to Trump-Russia dossier

every day there's a Clinton bombshell!

Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier
DM8F2_5WkAAdTRK.jpg

riiiiiiight... idiota... it had nothing to do with Donald jr saying he loved the Russians involving themselves in the election and all of managorte and fllynn's meetings.

:cuckoo:

Well, this also means that all the information confirmed in the dossier isn't real because...something about fake news and the Washington Post!

And what has anything of import been verified? Two mega defamation lawsuits on the go calling Steel a fucking liar and the dossier a fairy tale.

You are truly clueless. A good portion of it has been verified. By verified I mean the claims in the dossier were made long before it was public knowledge and even before our own Intel agencies knew.

For those who care, this is a great break down.

A Lot of the Steele Report Has Since Been Corroborated

riiiiiiight... idiota... it had nothing to do with Donald jr saying he loved the Russians involving themselves in the election and all of managorte and fllynn's meetings.

Well, this also means that all the information confirmed in the dossier isn't real because...something about fake news and the Washington Post!

And what has anything of import been verified? Two mega defamation lawsuits on the go calling Steel a fucking liar and the dossier a fairy tale.

You are truly clueless. A good portion of it has been verified. By verified I mean the claims in the dossier were made long before it was public knowledge and even before our own Intel agencies knew.

The SLATE.com..... Really?? Its a left wing hack site and has very little credibility, slightly above zero...

The SLATE.com..... Really?? Its a left wing hack site and has very little credibility, slightly above zero...

Wow, you managed to call anything presented as fake? That's a surprise and totally unexpected.

Read it dope.
It's full of Intel that steele could not have known was true at the time he collected it. It wasn't until later that a lot of it was verified and made public.

gipper, post: 18431141
Seems so...but somehow I don't think those who watch Rachel Maddow know anything about it or care.

Change your channel because Rachel Maddox has the WAPO reporter on her show that got Mark Levin all fired up. She is showing why fanatics like Levin are FUBAR.

Christopher Steele, the former British spy who wrote the infamous anti-Donald Trump dossier, acknowledges that a sensational charge his sources made about a tech company CEO and Democratic Party hacking is unverified

A. Just one!

Just remember that Tiny posted this himself as a defense to show that the whole dossier is fake. :badgrin:

I never posted any thing in defense of jack shit. On the other hand you still have not posted links to what has been verified.

Read it dope.
It's full of Intel that steele could not have known was true at the time he collected it. It wasn't until later that a lot of it was verified and made public.

Be specific. What's verified?

No conflict of interest there. "Hey, here's some money so you can do some "research" (wink wink, nudge nudge)." A week later, "wow wouldn't you know it, look what we found, and it's a doozy!"

Wow, and the the FBI confirmed parts of it too! Amazing!

Well in actual court documents Steel admits that the dossier was unverified. Go argue with him.

Yes, it was raw intel.

And consequently he's embroiled in defamation lawsuits. :) He's now saying it was never to have been made public.

Sure sounds like the chickens are coming home to roost....couldn't happen to a nicer crowd.

Oh, Lord. Here we are again...Trumpkins talking about anyone else, anything else, but not talking about the fact that "their guy" is a prick and what should be done about him.

Her campaign could have paid for anything they wanted to so long as it wasn't illegal to do so. She lost the election, so whatever they paid for really doesn't matter. And her campaign's having paid for something, research or otherwise, does not in any way make untrue the things discovered by the research. And surely nobody thinks the Clinton campaign was going to fund research aimed at finding positive information about her opponent.
trump is a prick. and?

does this justify making up lies about him?
does this justify making a HUGE ORDEAL out of "trump jr took a phone call to get dirt on hillary!!!" that many were upset about yet, no issue at all to fabricate up something of your own - cause hey - trump!

this is the bullshit that needs to end. when trump breaks laws lock his ass up too. if he EVER does something ANYWHERE near this, put him on alcatraz for life. i'll help hide the keys.

but to look away at what one side is doing cause you hate the other is idiocy at its peak.

I'm not surprised to see typical leftist reaction. Obnoxious, with switch sucked on stupid

Snowflake, why does this conspiracy theory have any more validity than the last hundred hilariously stupid conspiracy theories that you've pushed?

Reference "The Boy Who Cried Wolf". Understand why it applies to all Trumpflakes. You've all been making up phony bullshit so often, the whole world now correctly assumes everything you say is faked.

First of all, the "snowflake" label is etiquette for leftists, it simply doesn't work when you use it on opposite side.

Second, why don't you point to exact part(s) of my post that is conspiracy? You can't, and that's why you chose not to repost it at all.

Third, I posted link to articles that confirmed what we knew all along, and you're still denying it.

That alone is making you a snowflake.

Oh, Lord. Here we are again...Trumpkins talking about anyone else, anything else, but not talking about the fact that "their guy" is a prick and what should be done about him.

Her campaign could have paid for anything they wanted to so long as it wasn't illegal to do so. She lost the election, so whatever they paid for really doesn't matter. And her campaign's having paid for something, research or otherwise, does not in any way make untrue the things discovered by the research. And surely nobody thinks the Clinton campaign was going to fund research aimed at finding positive information about her opponent.
trump is a prick. and?

does this justify making a HUGE ORDEAL out of "trump jr took a phone call to get dirt on hillary!!!" that many were upset about yet, no issue at all to fabricate up something of your own - cause hey - trump!

this is the bullshit that needs to end. when trump breaks laws lock his ass up too. if he EVER does something ANYWHERE near this, put him on alcatraz for life. i'll help hide the keys.

but to look away at what one side is doing cause you hate the other is idiocy at its peak.
Typical opposition research.zzzzzzzzzzzzz

The squeeze put on by the demanding of bank records now coupled with the mega civil cases against Steel, Buzzfeed and Fusion are going to blow this Russian collusion deal wide open.

Whatever they found in the Manafort raid seems to point directly to Manafort working on behalf of the DNC and the Podesta group to give favors to Russia (including uranium) in exchange for lots of money.

I just took that raid as Mueller trying to intimidate him. Manafort has been a life long Republican. A devoted Republican working for Ford/Reagan/GH Bush and even Bob Dole. I'd be really really disappointed if he switched sides.

Not saying he didn't in this day and age. But it would be a disappointment big time.

I took that raid as Mueller trying to intimidate Manafort too. I was wrong. Or, maybe the intent was to intimidate Manafort and no one expected to find evidence of Manafort helping the Podesta Group to form a shell corporation to funnel Russian money to the Clintons and the DNC. Now, it looks like Manafort thought the DNC would protect him. I can just see it. Comey telling Manafort that once they bag Trump, the charges against him would go away.

trump is a prick. and?

typical "ignore the crimes my side is committing and make fun of the other side"

that card is stone cold dead, son.

stone
cold
dead.

I'm not surprised to see typical leftist reaction. Obnoxious, with switch sucked on stupid

Snowflake, why does this conspiracy theory have any more validity than the last hundred hilariously stupid conspiracy theories that you've pushed?

Reference "The Boy Who Cried Wolf". Understand why it applies to all Trumpflakes. You've all been making up phony bullshit so often, the whole world now correctly assumes everything you say is faked.

How is this a conspiracy theory when this is being played out in courtrooms in two countries?

The leftist meltdown continues. :D

Let's remind them of few more things:

*Six US agencies created a stealth task force, spearhead by CIA’s Brennan, to run domestic surveillance on Trump associates and possibly Trump himself
*To feign ignorance and to seemingly operate within US laws, the agencies freelanced the wiretapping of Trump associates to the British spy agency GCHQ
*The decision to insert GCHQ as a back door to eavesdrop was sparked by the denial of two FISA Court warrant applications filed by the FBI to seek wiretaps of Trump associates
*GCHQ did not work from London or the UK, the spy agency worked from NSA’s headquarters in Fort Meade, MD with direct NSA supervision and guidance to conduct sweeping surveillance on Trump associates
*The illegal wiretaps were initiated months before the controversial Trump dossier compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele
*The Justice Department and FBI set up the meeting at Trump Tower between Trump Jr., Manafort and Kushner with controversial Russian officials to make Trump’s associates appear compromised
*Following the Trump Tower sit down, GCHQ began digitally wiretapping Manafort, Trump Jr., and Kushner
*After the concocted meeting by the "deep state, the British spy agency could officially justify wiretapping Trump associates as an intelligence front for NSA because the Russian lawyer at the meeting Natalia Veselnitskaya was considered an international security risk and prior to the June sit down was not even allowed entry into the United States or the UK, federal sources said
*By using GCHQ, the NSA and its intelligence partners had carved out a loophole to wiretap Trump without a warrant. While it is illegal for U.S. agencies to monitor phones and emails of U.S. citizens inside the United States absent a warrant, it is not illegal for British intelligence to do so. Even if the GCHQ was tapping Trump on U.S. soil at Fort Meade
*The wiretaps, secured through illicit scheming, have been used by U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe of alleged Russian collusion in the 2016 election, even though the evidence is considered “poisoned fruit.”

trump is a prick. and?

I'm all for research...and gee whiz look at what turned up.

trump is a prick. and?

typical "ignore the crimes my side is committing and make fun of the other side"

that card is stone cold dead, son.

stone
cold
dead.
GOP dupes believe that anything that has to do with the Clinton criminals is Criminal 2. What's a pile of crap... We shall see what we shall see despite a tidal wave of right-wing b*******... Really amazing what a big lie propaganda machine can do isn't it dupes?

Forum List

Back