Washington Post: Clinton Campaign paid for research that led to Trump-Russia dossier

No conflict of interest there. "Hey, here's some money so you can do some "research" (wink wink, nudge nudge)." A week later, "wow wouldn't you know it, look what we found, and it's a doozy!"

Wow, and the the FBI confirmed parts of it too! Amazing!

Well in actual court documents Steel admits that the dossier was unverified. Go argue with him.

No conflict of interest there. "Hey, here's some money so you can do some "research" (wink wink, nudge nudge)." A week later, "wow wouldn't you know it, look what we found, and it's a doozy!"

LOL

Please post up the link.. everything I can find shows the FBI called it total BS..

Try looking anywhere besides your own sphincter. By the way, you "nit being able to find it" isn't a call to action for someone to teach you

every day there's a Clinton bombshell!

Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier
DM8F2_5WkAAdTRK.jpg

riiiiiiight... idiota... it had nothing to do with Donald jr saying he loved the Russians involving themselves in the election and all of managorte and fllynn's meetings.

:cuckoo:

Well, this also means that all the information confirmed in the dossier isn't real because...something about fake news and the Washington Post!

And what has anything of import been verified? Two mega defamation lawsuits on the go calling Steel a fucking liar and the dossier a fairy tale.

The FBI confirmed it but now I can see they only cinformed it because Hilary paid the FBI or like something. Washington post confirmed it when you called it fake news!

Weee!
And yet you cant even post up the evidence... nice... keep spinning in circles... weeeeeeeeee

The sky is still blue even when you beg for proof. The same with this dossier!

But it's all fake because everyone knows facts change based on who pays for it!

Please note the "people familiar with the matter said". In all likelihood, the source was someone in Congress.

Here is the link to DystopiaUSA that keeps track of the matter since its beginning.

Trump Storm Tracker

See the earlier posts below about Congress wanting access to Fusion’s bank records. WaPo probably knew this long ago, but only ran it because it was going to break somewhere due to Congress pressuring Fusion.

Hillary’s bad day just got even worse, as has the complicit DNC.

And don't give me crap that this is from the Times. It's in court filings by Steel. You people should have stayed on this to see what was going to be coming your way. I've been following the civil cases. Not the stupid left wing media in the US.

:) And I can't wait for McCain, Comey and Clapper's testimony.

Ex-spy admits anti-Trump dossier unverified, blames Buzzfeed for publishing

Christopher Steele, the former British spy who wrote the infamous anti-Donald Trump dossier, acknowledges that a sensational charge his sources made about a tech company CEO and Democratic Party hacking is unverified.

In a court filing, Mr. Steele also says his accusations against the president and his aides about a supposed Russian hacking conspiracy were never supposed to be made public, much less posted in full on a website for the world to see on Jan. 10.

He defends himself by saying he was betrayed by his client and that he followed proper internal channels by giving the dossier to Sen. John McCain, Arizona Republican, to alert the U.S. government.

Christopher Steele admits dossier charge unverified

Well in actual court documents Steel admits that the dossier was unverified. Go argue with him.

Sure he does!! And now I believe you because just a minutest ago you said the whole thing was fake, now it's unverified.

Look how easy it is to get you to contridict yourself.

Now that's exactly what the FBI said... nothing is credible or verifiable...

riiiiiiight... idiota... it had nothing to do with Donald jr saying he loved the Russians involving themselves in the election and all of managorte and fllynn's meetings.

:cuckoo:

Well, this also means that all the information confirmed in the dossier isn't real because...something about fake news and the Washington Post!

And what has anything of import been verified? Two mega defamation lawsuits on the go calling Steel a fucking liar and the dossier a fairy tale.

The FBI confirmed it but now I can see they only cinformed it because Hilary paid the FBI or like something. Washington post confirmed it when you called it fake news!

Weee!
And yet you cant even post up the evidence... nice... keep spinning in circles... weeeeeeeeee

And for a little musical background for the spinning...Dedicated to all our D posters at USMB!!!

:)

Don't see what the problem is... Why was there no investigation into the dossier findings...

We see a GOP/Trump cover up... The investigator is far more respected than the Russian garbage the RWNJ produce daily...

And by the way there is nothing in the constitution saying the US President can't ask hookers to pee on former Presidents bed...

Clinton asked for information on Trump and this is what they got... Trump likes pee pee...

No one has shown any proof that it was fake...

Sure he does!! And now I believe you because just a minutest ago you said the whole thing was fake, now it's unverified.

It's unverified, it's a fairy tale, it's a giant piece of lying bullshit. it's the grand caca. All the same when it comes down to it.

Christopher Steele, the former British spy who wrote the infamous anti-Donald Trump dossier, acknowledges that a sensational charge his sources made about a tech company CEO and Democratic Party hacking is unverified

See? I told you Tiny was lying. First he said Steel said the dossier was unverified. Since Tiny is a well known hack I called his bluff and look at him.

Now he posts a link that says that ONE PART is unverified which to Tiny one part = whole dossier. Lol...got caught again lying for Trump and his piss games!

I'm not surprised to see typical leftist reaction. Obnoxious, with switch sucked on stupid

Snowflake, why does this conspiracy theory have any more validity than the last hundred hilariously stupid conspiracy theories that you've pushed?

Reference "The Boy Who Cried Wolf". Understand why it applies to all Trumpflakes. You've all been making up phony bullshit so often, the whole world now correctly assumes everything you say is faked.

Don't see what the problem is... Why was there no investigation into the dossier findings...

We see a GOP/Trump cover up... The investigator is far more respected than the Russian garbage the RWNJ produce daily...

And by the way there is nothing in the constitution saying the US President can't ask hookers to pee on former Presidents bed...

Clinton asked for information on Trump and this is what they got... Trump likes pee pee...

No it's not any more and there are major civil defamation lawsuits that are ongoing that ensnare McCain, Comey and Clapper.

This has been known for quite some time.
The bulk of the dossier was completed before this time. The Clinton campaign simply continued funding the research after the Republican group walked away.

"Fusion GPS hired dossier author Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence officer with ties to the FBI and the U.S. intelligence community.

Elias and his law firm, Perkins Coie, retained the firm in April 2016 on behalf of the Clinton campaign and the DNC. Prior to that agreement, Fusion GPS’s research into Trump was funded by a still unknown Republican client during the GOP primary."

It's unverified, it's a fairy tale, it's a giant piece of lying bullshit. it's the grand caca. All the same when it comes down to it.

So it's not fake anymore it's just unverified?

And then when pushed on it you provide a link that says only 1 part was unverified! Let me reload your gun so you can keep shooting your own foot. Lmao

there is no proof? but your OK with pure BS conjecture and lies.. Here in America we are innocent until proven guilty... Not guilty until the accused proves it didn't happen...

Oh, Lord. Here we are again...Trumpkins talking about anyone else, anything else, but not talking about the fact that "their guy" is a prick and what should be done about him.

Her campaign could have paid for anything they wanted to so long as it wasn't illegal to do so. She lost the election, so whatever they paid for really doesn't matter. And her campaign's having paid for something, research or otherwise, does not in any way make untrue the things discovered by the research. And surely nobody thinks the Clinton campaign was going to fund research aimed at finding positive information about her opponent.

That's because being a "prick" isn't a "high crime or misdemeanor" while selling 20% of the US uranium supply to the rooskis....IS.

So it's not fake anymore it's just unverified?

And then when pushed on it you provide a link that says only 1 part was unverified! Let me reload your gun so you can keep shooting your own foot. Lmao
Unverified, FAKE, LIE, FABRICATIONS... take your pick its all the same in this case..

Forum List

Back