Washington Post: Clinton Campaign paid for research that led to Trump-Russia dossier

DEMS are pissing into the wind.....I LOVE IT!!

nuclear-atom-bomg-explosion-animated-gif-4.gif
Jeb Bush started paying for it, then DNC took it after Jeb gave up.
Already, the dossier has been validated; who paid for it doesnt change that.

Watch for leaks.. The house intel committee is completely corrupted by Nunes. This is why they're testifying before muellers team instead.

Nothing of importance has been validated in the dossier whatsoever. Steel admits that.

O.M.G!!!!

Someone in a presidential campaign paid for opposition research!!

Holy shit. THIS IS EXPLOSIVE STUFF HERE.

Unheard of!!!! Someone, at once, convene a committee!!

Oh I see. When Dems do it it's not fucking collusion. BUT HOLY FUCKING TOLEDO when R's do it its a fucking collusion. Trump Tower meeting.
What the fuck are you talking about, ditz for brains?

Fusion GPS is an AMERICAN company.

Do you ever tire of making an idiot of yourself?

Fusion GPS paid Steel who paid fucking Russian informants for the fairytale. RUSSIANS were paid.

O.M.G!!!!

I'm not surprised to see typical leftist reaction. Obnoxious, with switch sucked on stupid.

To the shills here saying it’s nothing, lets present reminder of how this is important:

*DNC did the “pied piper” campaign strategy to elevate Trump and make him look foolish but it backfired
*DNC caught knee capping Bernie campaign and was the target of a class-action lawsuit for voter intimidation
*DNC and Clinton then cooked up the "dossier", which while not illegal, is dubious given foreign entities like British, Ukrainian and even Russian parties involved
*Fusion GPS literally had the lawyer that met with Don Jr on payroll
*Once they lost the elections, they try and use it with the FBI as a way to investigate Trump
*Buzzfeed and CNN report on it, it’s quickly debunked but the Russian Interference angle is stuck until today
*Trump fires Comey for obvious conflict of interests and behavior that’s clearly partisan BS, leads to Mueller investigation

The DNC and Clinton campaign are twenty times guilty of whatever Trump did and this isn’t even scratching the surface.

Media Response:

Oh yeah? Well Trump Tweeted something mean so that is just as bad. Moving on, now back to the spews I mean news.......

The squeeze put on by the demanding of bank records now coupled with the mega civil cases against Steel, Buzzfeed and Fusion are going to blow this Russian collusion deal wide open.

Whatever they found in the Manafort raid seems to point directly to Manafort working on behalf of the DNC and the Podesta group to give favors to Russia (including uranium) in exchange for lots of money.

:lol:

That's quite a fable you've written.

For those who can't access the WaPo, here is another link.

Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier

I doubt there's much wrong with the DNC trying to dig up dirt on their opponents, but having McCain involved and FBI paying for political researchers is wrong on many levels and looks terrible for the FBI. Considering who was running the FBI at the time, it's not surprising at all.

Let's not forget, McCain had delivered the copy to Comey.

John McCain: I gave Russia blackmail dossier on Trump to FBI

Exactly and the reason all hell is breaking loose is that the civil cases for defamation against Fusion GPS and Buzzfeed are rocking and even Comey and Clapper are trying to get out of testifying.

O.M.G!!!!

Oh I see. When Dems do it it's not fucking collusion. BUT HOLY FUCKING TOLEDO when R's do it its a fucking collusion. Trump Tower meeting.
What the fuck are you talking about, ditz for brains?

Fusion GPS, is a Washington firm.
trump cultists are desperate, wildly thrashing about like children

Sounds like trump, doesn't it?

They are sheep

What the hell are you talking about? Between the civil cases and the efforts to gain access to Fusion GPS bank records is why all this is being uncovered and verified after so much speculation.

The squeeze put on by the demanding of bank records now coupled with the mega civil cases against Steel, Buzzfeed and Fusion are going to blow this Russian collusion deal wide open.

Whatever they found in the Manafort raid seems to point directly to Manafort working on behalf of the DNC and the Podesta group to give favors to Russia (including uranium) in exchange for lots of money.

I just took that raid as Mueller trying to intimidate him. Manafort has been a life long Republican. A devoted Republican working for Ford/Reagan/GH Bush and even Bob Dole. I'd be really really disappointed if he switched sides.

Not saying he didn't in this day and age. But it would be a disappointment big time.

No conflict of interest there. "Hey, here's some money so you can do some "research" (wink wink, nudge nudge)." A week later, "wow wouldn't you know it, look what we found, and it's a doozy!"

Wow, and the the FBI confirmed parts of it too! Amazing!

riiiiiiight... idiota... it had nothing to do with Donald jr saying he loved the Russians involving themselves in the election and all of managorte and fllynn's meetings.

:cuckoo:

Well, this also means that all the information confirmed in the dossier isn't real because...something about fake news and the Washington Post!

And what has anything of import been verified? Two mega defamation lawsuits on the go calling Steel a fucking liar and the dossier a fairy tale.

DEMS are pissing into the wind.....I LOVE IT!!

nuclear-atom-bomg-explosion-animated-gif-4.gif
Jeb Bush started paying for it, then DNC took it after Jeb gave up.
Already, the dossier has been validated; who paid for it doesnt change that.

Watch for leaks.. The house intel committee is completely corrupted by Nunes. This is why they're testifying before muellers team instead.
??validated??

LOL

Nope... The fabrications are bold and indisputable... They are right up there with those Russian whores who never existed..

riiiiiiight... idiota... it had nothing to do with Donald jr saying he loved the Russians involving themselves in the election and all of managorte and fllynn's meetings.

Well, this also means that all the information confirmed in the dossier isn't real because...something about fake news and the Washington Post!

And what has anything of import been verified? Two mega defamation lawsuits on the go calling Steel a fucking liar and the dossier a fairy tale.

The FBI confirmed it but now I can see they only cinformed it because Hilary paid the FBI or like something. Washington post confirmed it when you called it fake news!

Weee!

So how is the Washington Post a democratic propaganda machine again, GOP dupes? Anyway this is a developing story and is not a guilty plea by any means...

For those who can't access the WaPo, here is another link.

Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier

I doubt there's much wrong with the DNC trying to dig up dirt on their opponents, but having McCain involved and FBI paying for political researchers is wrong on many levels and looks terrible for the FBI. Considering who was running the FBI at the time, it's not surprising at all.

Let's not forget, McCain had delivered the copy to Comey.

John McCain: I gave Russia blackmail dossier on Trump to FBI

Exactly and the reason all hell is breaking loose is that the civil cases for defamation against Fusion GPS and Buzzfeed are rocking and even Comey and Clapper are trying to get out of testifying.
47,500 tinydancer posts.

45,000 of them are some form of "all hell is breaking loose.'

The FBI confirmed it but now I can see they only cinformed it because Hilary paid the FBI or like something. Washington post confirmed it when you called it fake news!

Weee!
And yet you cant even post up the evidence... nice... keep spinning in circles... weeeeeeeeee

Forum List

Back