Washington Post: Clinton Campaign paid for research that led to Trump-Russia dossier

No conflict of interest there. "Hey, here's some money so you can do some "research" (wink wink, nudge nudge)." A week later, "wow wouldn't you know it, look what we found, and it's a doozy!"

Wow, and the the FBI confirmed parts of it too! Amazing!

Well in actual court documents Steel admits that the dossier was unverified. Go argue with him.

Sure he does!! And now I believe you because just a minutest ago you said the whole thing was fake, now it's unverified.

Look how easy it is to get you to contridict yourself.

It's unverified, it's a fairy tale, it's a giant piece of lying bullshit. it's the grand caca. All the same when it comes down to it.
Too bad you don't show the same interest in the veracity of the crap you repeat non-stop here every day...

And now mueller is illegally involved with the clintons, russia, and uranium deals. Amazing.
NO conflict of interest in this is there.....? Hes now a potentially accused who is in charge of the investigation... Nothing can go wrong with that, can it?

Christopher Steele, the former British spy who wrote the infamous anti-Donald Trump dossier, acknowledges that a sensational charge his sources made about a tech company CEO and Democratic Party hacking is unverified

See? I told you Tiny was lying. First he said Steel said the dossier was unverified. Since Tiny is a well known hack I called his bluff and look at him.

Now he posts a link that says that ONE PART is unverified which to Tiny one part = whole dossier. Lol...got caught again lying for Trump and his piss games!

WTF are you babbling on about. That one part refers to the Buzzfeed lawsuit. Then theres the lawsuit against Fusion by another company. Cohen's involvement according to the fairy tale had him meeting Russian agents in Europe. Blown out of the water by a writer for the Atlantic.

The part about Cohen was so bloody pathetic Steel had the wrong Michael Cohen. Ooooooh he's so good.

:lmao:

No one has proved a damn thing about the key points of the dossier. Where the fuck are the hookers? Where are the hotel records?

No conflict of interest there. "Hey, here's some money so you can do some "research" (wink wink, nudge nudge)." A week later, "wow wouldn't you know it, look what we found, and it's a doozy!"

Well in actual court documents Steel admits that the dossier was unverified. Go argue with him.

Sure he does!! And now I believe you because just a minutest ago you said the whole thing was fake, now it's unverified.

It's unverified, it's a fairy tale, it's a giant piece of lying bullshit. it's the grand caca. All the same when it comes down to it.
Too bad you don't show the same interest in the veracity of the crap you repeat non-stop here every day...

I back up everything I say.

Christopher Steele, the former British spy who wrote the infamous anti-Donald Trump dossier, acknowledges that a sensational charge his sources made about a tech company CEO and Democratic Party hacking is unverified

See? I told you Tiny was lying. First he said Steel said the dossier was unverified. Since Tiny is a well known hack I called his bluff and look at him.

Now he posts a link that says that ONE PART is unverified which to Tiny one part = whole dossier. Lol...got caught again lying for Trump and his piss games!

WTF are you babbling on about. That one part refers to the Buzzfeed lawsuit. Then theres the lawsuit against Fusion by another company. Cohen's involvement according to the fairy tale had him meeting Russian agents in Europe. Blown out of the water by a writer for the Atlantic.

The part about Cohen was so bloody pathetic Steel had the wrong Michael Cohen. Ooooooh he's so good.

No one has proved a damn thing about the key points of the dossier. Where the fuck are the hookers? Where are the hotel records?

The FBI confirmed parts and you use the news you call fake, to defend that the dossier is fake, while unable to show how or why that's true.

You have a whole other foot there to take aim at.

I'm not surprised to see typical leftist reaction. Obnoxious, with switch sucked on stupid

Snowflake, why does this conspiracy theory have any more validity than the last hundred hilariously stupid conspiracy theories that you've pushed?

Reference "The Boy Who Cried Wolf". Understand why it applies to all Trumpflakes. You've all been making up phony bullshit so often, the whole world now correctly assumes everything you say is faked.

How is this a conspiracy theory when this is being played out in courtrooms in two countries?

You back AWAY from everything you say.

The FBI confirmed parts and you use the news you call fake, to defend that the dossier is fake, while unable to show how or why that's true.

Links to the verified parts. From the same FBI that colluded to hide Uranium One bribery and racketeering, same FBI who was willing to pay a foreign agent to dig up dirt on a politician in an American election, same FBI who leaked information to newspapers to smear Trump, that FBI.

You back AWAY from everything you say.

No I don't.

A. Just one!

Just remember that Tiny posted this himself as a defense to show that the whole dossier is fake. :badgrin:
Tiny is a guy?

Technically I believe so, although being a female would explain a lot of missing pieces

Links to the verified parts. From the same FBI that colluded to hide Uranium One bribery and racketeering, same FBI who was willing to pay a foreign agent to dig up dirt on a politician in an American election, same FBI who leaked information to newspapers to smear Trump, that FBI.

Thanks Tiny for asking for the links while at the same time pretty emptively complaining about the FBI with general complaints.

That shows you know the information is real or you would be be trying so hard. Poor you.

Raw intelligence.

"Afterward, Mr. Steele continued to receive “raw intelligence,” including the Gubarev accusations. He wrote the December memo after his work for Fusion had ended.

He provided that memo to British national security officials and to Fusion through an “enciphered email,” with instructions to provide a copy to Mr. McCain.

The court filing says Mr. Steele has worked with Fusion for “a number of years” and was hired in June to begin investigating Mr. Trump. It was in June when the Democratic National Committee disclosed publicly that it had been hacked and its cybersleuths singled out Russia as the likely culprit.

Mr. Steele does not mention another American contact he made: The New York Times reported that the FBI, during an October meeting in Rome, offered him $50,000 to continue investigating Mr. Trump. Presumedly, Mr. Steele would continue to investigate the president as a surrogate for the FBI. The deal, however, did not go through.

Some Republicans have questioned why the FBI would try to put a Democratic-paid opposition researcher on the payroll, especially one who produced a dossier that remains unproven.

The Times said the FBI wanted Mr. Steele to provide more proof of his charges."

Christopher Steele admits dossier charge unverified

Thanks Tiny for asking for the links while at the same time pretty emptively complaining about the FBI with general complaints.

That shows you know the information is real or you would be be trying so hard. Poor you.

Unfortunately the FBI has become politicized. So I enjoy trash talking the higher ups.

gipper, post: 18431141
Seems so...but somehow I don't think those who watch Rachel Maddow know anything about it or care.

Just listened to Hate Talk Radio Host Mark Levin go apeshit over this bs. He read the Wapo column on it and clearly fumbled if you have half a brain and could recognize it.

Didn't take you deplorables long to parrot one host that is apparently losing his mind so filled with hate Mark Levin is. You've got nothing.

Unfortunately the FBI has become politicized. So I enjoy trash talking the higher ups.

How hasnt this whole back and forth been enough for you to understand that your assertions are and always have been bullshit?

And even when you tried to prove that the dossier was faked you had to come off that lie twice already

A. Just one!

Just remember that Tiny posted this himself as a defense to show that the whole dossier is fake. :badgrin:
Tiny is a guy?

Technically I believe so, although being a female would explain a lot of missing pieces

I believe that is incorrect, and tiny is a woman. I will let her/him chime in, though.

Forum List

Back