🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Washington Post Columnist Canonizes Northam

The Stalinist democrats have a special relationship with blacks, amiright? Even long after their dead, blacks in democrat controlled cities continue to support democrats.

I suspect the little lady got a talking to.

Yes, nothing Northam has done has actually improved his image, it’s just that the Democratic Party would rather a blackface-donning, infanticide-supporting Democrat be in power than a Republican.

Washington Post Columnist Says She Was ‘Wrong’ To Suggest Virginia Governor Resign Over Blackface Photo
You know I'm a bleedin' heart lib, and not black, but I never got the vapors or bit my knuckles bloody over people going blackface any more than I get wonky over the Irish portrayed as dumb quarrelsome drunks. While it may remind some people of a past history they want to forget, blackface WAS a true past history as a minstrel show and an Al Jolson trademark that was meant to show compassion.
If this actually hurts anyone, I am glad it is now faux pas, but to make it a rallying cry of outrage seems a stretch to me. There are plenty of real outrages out there these days.

Yes, nothing Northam has done has actually improved his image, it’s just that the Democratic Party would rather a blackface-donning, infanticide-supporting Democrat be in power than a Republican.

Washington Post Columnist Says She Was ‘Wrong’ To Suggest Virginia Governor Resign Over Blackface Photo
You know I'm a bleedin' heart lib, and not black, but I never got the vapors or bit my knuckles bloody over people going blackface any more than I get wonky over the Irish portrayed as dumb quarrelsome drunks. While it may remind some people of a past history they want to forget, blackface WAS a true past history as a minstrel show and an Al Jolson trademark that was meant to show compassion.
If this actually hurts anyone, I am glad it is now faux pas, but to make it a rallying cry of outrage seems a stretch to me. There are plenty of real outrages out there these days.
^ would demand the death penalty for any Republican found in blackface even if in a school play

Imagine if this was Trump and not Northam.
5D91D8B1-A23F-4AE0-AE84-7F005744045D.jpeg

Of course, it's not the blackface that's the problem, but the double standard exercised by the Democratic Party, particularly in the light of its long history of racism which continues to this day.

but the double standard exercised by the Democratic Party, particularly in the light of its long history of racism which continues to this day.
I keep reading about Democratic racism, and don't know what that is. But I suspect it is a soothing sop handed out by Republicans, especially in those areas of the country where legitimate black and latino known Democratic votes are suppressed thru purges and gerrymandering.

What examples of Democratic racism can you cite?

but the double standard exercised by the Democratic Party, particularly in the light of its long history of racism which continues to this day.
I keep reading about Democratic racism, and don't know what that is. But I suspect it is a soothing sop handed out by Republicans, especially in those areas of the country where legitimate black and latino known Democratic votes are suppressed thru purges and gerrymandering.

Yet Trump is a racist. For doing.....?????

Don't insult your intelligence.

Billy, I know I'm not especially bright, but I genuinely don't know what you mean by Democratic racism. I know there are racist Democrats, but you, and many like you, imply that racism is a Democratic party policy, and that there is no racism among Republicans. So I asked for an example of Democratic policy or enactment that specifically promotes racism. And please don't cite some post-civil war policy. How about we set Truman as a time limit to cite Democratic racist policies?

Billy, I know I'm not especially bright, but I genuinely don't know what you mean by Democratic racism. I know there are racist Democrats, but you, and many like you, imply that racism is a Democratic party policy, and that there is no racism among Republicans. So I asked for an example of Democratic policy or enactment that specifically promotes racism. And please don't cite some post-civil war policy. How about we set Truman as a time limit to cite Democratic racist policies?

How about not.

"Who controls the present controls the past. Who controls the past controls the future."

The Democrats' worship of Margaret Sanger is the most obvious modern expression of it.

More recently they've come to preach against the evil white people as well, for no other reason than to stoke the tension they earlier created and keep the card in play.

Ultimately, they hope to replace the old black-to-white slavery with the slavery of all to The State.

How about not.

"Who controls the present controls the past. Who controls the past controls the future."

The Democrats' worship of Margaret Sanger is the most obvious modern expression of it.

More recently they've come to preach against the evil white people as well, for no other reason than to stoke the tension they earlier created and keep the card in play.

Ultimately, they hope to replace the old black-to-white slavery with the slavery of all to The State.
You could also point to a large part of the last years of 44 and his policies.
The terrible unemployment rate of minorities during the eight years of 44.

Dems are the party of slavery and segregation. Now, they oppress minorities by segregating them into groups, same theme as always just different packaging, in order to placate them and keep them docile and coming back to vote for more freebies.....even though its not free.

Sheesh, talk about going off the deep end! Slavery of all to The State? Where the hell do you think we are headed with Trump? He ignores Constitutional requirements, endows his staff with authorities never before heard of, such as sending his AG around the world searching for dirt on American agencies as a diversion covering his own corruption, and has already convinced his dupes that the coming election is rigged if he loses. His plea to foreigners (you heard him yourself) to engage in interfering in our elections ought to clue you in as to exactly WHOM is creating a Slavery to The State, with HIM as the State.

Dems are the party of slavery and segregation. Now, they oppress minorities by segregating them into groups, same theme as always just different packaging, in order to placate them and keep them docile and coming back to vote for more freebies.....even though its not free.
Balderdash, M'Lord!

Sheesh, talk about going off the deep end! Slavery of all to The State?

The end goal of all things Marxist.

Where the hell do you think we are headed with Trump? He ignores Constitutional requirements, endows his staff with authorities never before heard of, such as sending his AG around the world searching for dirt on American agencies as a diversion covering his own corruption, and has already convinced his dupes that the coming election is rigged if he loses. His plea to foreigners (you heard him yourself) to engage in interfering in our elections ought to clue you in as to exactly WHOM is creating a Slavery to The State, with HIM as the State.

None of that is true, of course.

Forum List

Back