🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Washington Post editorial board: Because of Nunes, House Intel. Russia investigation must stop

I posted this in another thread but it is relevant here...

Follow the bouncing ball..

Bounce: Democrats create a Trump/Russian collusion cover story because they cant defeat Trump.

Bounce: Obama orders/requests FISA warrants on Trump team through his AG Lynch. First warrant is denied but the second is approved to surveillance his "Russian contacts". Now all of his phone conversations and those of his staffs are now "incidental captures".

Bounce: The NSA marks these contacts/phone calls as "no intelligence value". In layman's terms 'no criminal conduct found' and should be deleted. But because Obama is "reverse targeting" without a warrant for Trump, he retains the conversations and has them transcribed and the US citizens names are revealed.

Bounce: Those reports are distributed far and wide due to his new order to let everyone have access to raw data collected by the NSA. Yet they were identified as 'no intelligence value' and this distribution was done in violation of federal laws. E-mails, phone conversations, calendars, itineraries, etc were all collected electronically and then disseminated when they were marked 'no intelligence value' when they should have been destroyed. Why were they disseminating all of this information which should have been deleted?

Bounce: Now some of those Obama cronies leak the information in an effort to discredit the Trump administration.

BOOM: the ball just popped..This whole process was a web of lies in an effort to surveillance Trump, without a warrant, for political purposes. The distribution of unmasked data that had "no intelligence value" had no value to anyone except the Clinton campaign and the Obama admin.

Now the compilation of data has been handed over to Nunes and its very, very, bad..

Last edited:
Because of David Nunes' "contradictory and clowning" behavior, the Washington Post calls for the House Intelligence Committee investigation to come to an end. The WaPo goes further, asking that Nunes be investigated himself:

We’ve said before that it was doubtful that an investigation headed by Mr. Nunes into Russia’s interference in the election could be adequate or credible. The chairman’s contradictory and clownish grandstanding makes that a certainty. His committee’s investigation should be halted immediately — and Mr. Nunes deserves to be subject to the same leaking probe he demanded for the previous disclosures.

Opinion | Nunes’s grandstanding proves he can’t lead the Russia investigation
A Trump boot licker leading the investigation of Trumo

Bounce: Democrats create a Trump/Russian collusion cover story because they cant defeat Trump.

Bounce: Obama orders/requests FISA warrants on Trump team through his AG Lynch. First warrant is denied but the second is approved to surveillance his "Russian contacts". Now all of his phone conversations and those of his staffs are now "incidental captures".

Bounce: The NSA marks these contacts/phone calls as "no intelligence value". In layman's terms 'no criminal conduct found' and should be deleted. But because Obama is "reverse targeting" without a warrant for Trump, he retains the conversations and has them transcribed and the US citizens names are revealed.

Bounce: Those reports are distributed far and wide due to his new order to let everyone have access to raw data collected by the NSA. Yet they were identified as 'no intelligence value' and this distribution was done in violation of federal laws. E-mails, phone conversations, calendars, itineraries, etc were all collected electronically and then disseminated when they were marked 'no intelligence value' when they should have been destroyed. Why were they disseminating all of this information which should have been deleted?

Bounce: Now some of those Obama cronies leak the information in an effort to discredit the Trump administration.

BOOM: the ball just popped..This whole process was a web of lies in an effort to surveillance Trump, without a warrant, for political purposes. The distribution of unmasked data that had "no intelligence value" had no value to anyone except the Clinton campaign and the Obama admin.

Bounce: Putin assists Trumps bid for President

Bounce: Trump defends Putin, trashes military support for Ukraine, lays groundwork to remove sanctions and recognize Russian support to Crimea

Bounce: Trump aids secretly meet with Russian agents immediately prior to email leaks

Bounce: Trump aids lie about Russian contacts

Get back to me when you have proof instead of regressive commiecrat talking points. Your conspiracy theories are getting really old.

Your position is that there isn't sufficient proof of russian interference, so they should stop looking? That's akin to Bush's argument when the inspectors wanted to search to prove/disprove that Iraq had WMD's. And Bush cancelled the search for exculpatory evidence.

The only people who supposedly have any proof of Russian interference is the DNC and a private company they hired. Forgive me if I don't take their word at face value. If anything wikileaks proved is the DNC is not above dirty tricks. Why Comey didn't subpoena the DNC servers to forensically inspect them is beyond me.
More and more evidence is pointing to Comey being complicit in this. Comey's behavior would be in line with that.. His failure to investigate is troubling at the very least.

Comey helped to cover up every single scandal in The Obama Regime.

All of the following committed perjury including him and he did nothing.

Rice
Holder
Clapper
Lerner
Lynch
Clinton
Koskinen
Comey

Bounce: Obama orders/requests FISA warrants on Trump team through his AG Lynch. .

Nobody can request a FOREIGN intelligence warrant on an american citizen within the USA.

Get back to me when you have proof instead of regressive commiecrat talking points. Your conspiracy theories are getting really old.

Your position is that there isn't sufficient proof of russian interference, so they should stop looking? That's akin to Bush's argument when the inspectors wanted to search to prove/disprove that Iraq had WMD's. And Bush cancelled the search for exculpatory evidence.

The only people who supposedly have any proof of Russian interference is the DNC and a private company they hired. Forgive me if I don't take their word at face value. If anything wikileaks proved is the DNC is not above dirty tricks. Why Comey didn't subpoena the DNC servers to forensically inspect them is beyond me.
More and more evidence is pointing to Comey being complicit in this. Comey's behavior would be in line with that.. His failure to investigate is troubling at the very least.

Comey helped to cover up every single scandal in The Obama Regime.

All of the following committed perjury including him and he did nothing.

Rice
Holder
Clapper
Lerner
Lynch
Clinton
Koskinen
Comey
When you put up the behavior in writing, it speaks volumes doesn't it..

Bounce: Trump defends Putin, trashes military support for Ukraine, lays groundwork to remove sanctions and recognize Russian support to Crimea

Bounce: Trump aids secretly meet with Russian agents immediately prior to email leaks

Cool man.... can you conjure up another 'bounce story' for me out of the fertile imagination of your mind???

Way to post a bunch of Fake News Headlines with no substantiation.

You are aware all of this came out of The Clinton Camp.

But you people are National Enquirer level stupid.

Look up Hillary's Hacker who started all of this.

L. Jean Camp - Google Search

Where exactly is your evidence? as of today there is NONE.. but dont let that stop you.. Continue....

I can back mine up with facts from reliable sources. You.... Cant!

This was actually several bounces.

Bounce: Trump changes RNC platform, dropping support for Crimea

Bounce: Trump says that he will not defend NATO allies that are behind in payments

Bounce: Trump praises Vladimir Putin.

Bounce: Trump claims he doesn't know who Vladimir Putin is.

And Today the NSA drops major hard evidence of illegal surveillance, confirming the Russia scam was a ruse because the malware was placed by US personnel to throw off the investigation.

Where exactly is your evidence? as of today there is NONE.. but dont let that stop you.. Continue....

I can back mine up with facts from reliable sources. You.... Cant!

I like the meme of Obama asking for a FISA warrant on an american citizen located inside the USA. It has to be approved by a judge, and the FISA court knows the law, that they aren't allowed to issue warrants against american principles. Which is what puts the "F" in FISA.

The United States Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC, also called the FISACourt) is a U.S. federal court established and authorized under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978 (FISA) to oversee requests for surveillancewarrants against foreign spies inside the United States

The United States Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC, also called the FISACourt) is a U.S. federal court established and authorized under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978 (FISA) to oversee requests for surveillance warrants against foreign spies inside the United States

According to the Trump supporters, it was amended by Obama to include political oppoents.

Wiki - he Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978("FISA" Pub.L. 95–511, 92 Stat. 1783, 50 U.S.C. ch. 36) is a United States federal law which prescribes procedures for the physical and electronicsurveillance and collection of "foreign intelligence information" between "foreign powers" and "agents of foreign powers" suspected of espionage orterrorism).[1] The Act created theForeign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) to oversee requests for surveillance warrants byfederal law enforcement andintelligence agencies.

I'm not ready to go there yet, we'll see how it shakes out.

Because of David Nunes' "contradictory and clowning" behavior, the Washington Post calls for the House Intelligence Committee investigation to come to an end. The WaPo goes further, asking that Nunes be investigated himself:

We’ve said before that it was doubtful that an investigation headed by Mr. Nunes into Russia’s interference in the election could be adequate or credible. The chairman’s contradictory and clownish grandstanding makes that a certainty. His committee’s investigation should be halted immediately — and Mr. Nunes deserves to be subject to the same leaking probe he demanded for the previous disclosures.

Opinion | Nunes’s grandstanding proves he can’t lead the Russia investigation
Sounds more like Nunes is onto something that may prove to lead to the Washington Posts complicity in something illegal and that's why they want him stopped.

Forum List

Back