Washington Post Eulogizes ISIS Leader Al-Baghdadi as “Austere Religious Leader”

"But just four years later, Mr. Baghdadi had helped transform his failing movement into one of the most notorious, vicious and — for a time — successful terrorist groups of modern times. Under his guidance it would burst into the public consciousness as the Islamic State, an organization that would seize control of entire cities in Iraq and Syria and become a byword for shocking brutality."

Yeah, that's a glowing obit.

So, the lesson we learn is that conservative lie all the time, about everything. Here, every conservaitve on this thread proudly lied about the WaPo and liberals, they have no regrets about doing so, and they'd do it again.

But then, I'm guessing the OP didn't even read it. He was told to parrot a certain talking point, so he did. And the others just get their pervy rocks off on hating. Trumpism is a cult based on the thrills that hating gives the cultists.
You're wearing a black armband right now, aren't you?

If Franklin Graham had died, the WaPo headline would read, "Franklin Graham, austere religious scholar at helm of Christian Faith, dies at 67."

See the difference?

Well, there is none!
AND THAT IS THE PROBLEM!!!

"But just four years later, Mr. Baghdadi had helped transform his failing movement into one of the most notorious, vicious and — for a time — successful terrorist groups of modern times. Under his guidance it would burst into the public consciousness as the Islamic State, an organization that would seize control of entire cities in Iraq and Syria and become a byword for shocking brutality."

So, the lesson we learn is that conservative lie all the time, about everything. Here, every conservaitve on this thread proudly lied about the WaPo and liberals, they have no regrets about doing so, and they'd do it again.

But then, I'm guessing the OP didn't even read it. He was told to parrot a certain talking point, so he did. And the others just get their pervy rocks off on hating. Trumpism is a cult based on the thrills that hating gives the cultists.

That was exceedingly well stated. The goofs got their orders to hyperventilate, and they did. Here on this thread.

And here: Washington Post's headline

And here: AUSTERE RELIGIOUS SCHOLAR!

For reading "austere religious scholar" generates to much cognitive dissonance, there has to be extensive bellowing and spluttering apoplexy for them to regain a semblance of composure. Good doggies...

Breaking News Update!

Washington Compost changes its obituary headline

From
EH7Fp48W4AAyU-R

To this
EH7Fp5CXYAgIDiP

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...bfbf_story.html#click=https://t.co/xi21xHArcy

That was exceedingly well stated. The goofs got their orders to hyperventilate, and they did. Here on this thread.

And here: Washington Post's headline

And here: AUSTERE RELIGIOUS SCHOLAR!

For reading "austere religious scholar" generates to much cognitive dissonance, there has to be extensive bellowing and spluttering apoplexy for them to regain a semblance of composure. Good doggies...
Oh, look...yet another leftist who's upset that people are pleased a terrorist was killed.

You folks sure do pick some fucked-up shit to get angry about.

Another obituary of the Washington (com)Post?

there you go....:04:

Q0HfTPU.jpg

another obituary from the W Compost....

you see....they only like to twist the news...that's all :04:

EVDAkHq.jpg

CNN is like the WCompost?....

IMO scum both my friends LOL

P3wRwTC.jpg

Where is the outrage from the Muslim community? Should we all believe that this terrorist is an austere example of Islam? What happened to the “peaceful religion” narrative? Apparently the WAPO believes that to be a strict Muslim, you need to practice terrorism.
What happened to the rest of the Post obituary? the usual taking out of context innuendo garbage propaganda I see... My from another propaganda GOP rag online only. Read a newspaper... Sorry they don't swear and carry on like your rags and orange clowns. Showing disrespect to Muslim laws is not a great idea really. People have civilization and journalists and law enforcement for a reason, hater dupes. However congratulations to special forces real heroes. Who are not happy with the orange clown.

That's how The Compost likes to deliver its news?.....with a little twist lol

kKRlxgx.jpg

Last edited:
For the W Compost all the scum is good.

They were all "angels" for them

That's how the Left thinks. :wink_2:

too funny .....

Where is the outrage from the Muslim community? Should we all believe that this terrorist is an austere example of Islam? What happened to the “peaceful religion” narrative? Apparently the WAPO believes that to be a strict Muslim, you need to practice terrorism.
What happened to the rest of the Post obituary? the usual taking out of context innuendo garbage propaganda I see... My from another propaganda GOP rag online only. Read a newspaper... Sorry they don't swear and carry on like your rags and orange clowns. Showing disrespect to Muslim laws is not a great idea really. People have civilization and journalists and law enforcement for a reason, hater dupes. However congratulations to special forces real heroes. Who are not happy with the orange clown.

You don't get it, franco. The WP admired Mr. al-Baghdadi, especially after President Trump put him on notice.

They are crying, just like they did when Mr. Khashoggi was executed

You don't get it, franco. The WP admired Mr. al-Baghdadi, especially after President Trump put him on notice.

They are crying, just like they did when Mr. Khashoggi was executed
Admired my ass. Where is the rest of this article? Out of context garbage propaganda, super duper. civilized people don't like journalists being tortured and killed.

Forum List

Back