Washington Post: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries like Haiti

For some reason, our President hates Haiti
Last month, he was ranting about how they all have AIDS
Now he is calling them a shithole

Evidently, in a meeting about DACA, he went into a tirade when Haiti was brought up

Ever been there?

I have bad news for you! Haiti is a shithole and AIDS is prevalent with an estimate of 1.7 % of the population between the ages of 15-49 having it.

CDC - Haiti Country Profile - Countries Where We Work - Global HIV/AIDS at CDC - Global HIV/AIDS

This issue has blown up in a way regressives didn’t expect. Everyone talking about this agrees 100% those countries are shitholes, and most agree we shouldn’t be taking so many immigrants and refugees from those shitholes.
Everyone? LOL.....on my FB feeds dozens of people from all over the world, 4 languages they are all insulting Trump because of his comments....What fucking world you live in ? Do you even travel outside your county? Trump is the most laughed at president and persona in the world right now....they also know that he has the dumbest followers.

"Trump is the most laughed at president and persona in the world right now....they also know that he has the dumbest followers."

Absolutely!!

When did you become a follower? Lord knows a liberal dumb ass could never be a leader!
Liberals founded this great country

For some reason, our President hates Haiti
Last month, he was ranting about how they all have AIDS
Now he is calling them a shithole

Evidently, in a meeting about DACA, he went into a tirade when Haiti was brought up

Ever been there?

I have bad news for you! Haiti is a shithole and AIDS is prevalent with an estimate of 1.7 % of the population between the ages of 15-49 having it.

CDC - Haiti Country Profile - Countries Where We Work - Global HIV/AIDS at CDC - Global HIV/AIDS
I lived in poor rural areas in the US as a child right after WW2. Today, you would call those places shitholes. The difference was we did not have AIDS or a opiod problem at that time. Today, there are areas in the rural parts of America, because of the opiod crisis, that are real shitholes. And the people there have the option of moving out to better areas, and do not do it.

This issue has blown up in a way regressives didn’t expect. Everyone talking about this agrees 100% those countries are shitholes, and most agree we shouldn’t be taking so many immigrants and refugees from those shitholes.

Uh, Dude, even Republicans are denouncing his racist comments. He's even trying to pretend he didn't say them.

The liar Dick Durbin is the only there who claims he said it.

Everyone? LOL.....on my FB feeds dozens of people from all over the world, 4 languages they are all insulting Trump because of his comments....What fucking world you live in ? Do you even travel outside your county? Trump is the most laughed at president and persona in the world right now....they also know that he has the dumbest followers.

"Trump is the most laughed at president and persona in the world right now....they also know that he has the dumbest followers."

Absolutely!!

When did you become a follower? Lord knows a liberal dumb ass could never be a leader!

True, they were liberals who then instantly became conservatives immediately after founding a new nation and liking what they had created.

The next generation of liberals came from with the Republicans who opposed slavery. Then they became conservatives again until the Democrats refused to allow Blacks equal rights in the 50s and 60s.

After completing that mission, and liking what they created, they became conservatives again.

Democrats and thus their current liberal ilk are almost always on the wrong side of right and wrong. That's the way it has been throughout history.

You get it! You really get it!
Nobody cares if "your friend" says it. That's right.
This is the president. He needs to hold himself to a higher standard.
Just because one CAN say something doesn't mean that one SHOULD say something. And what SHOULD he said is determined by who you are and who you are talking to.
You know this. But acknowledging it would force you to eat years of stupid whining that you've done on here.
You censure yourself EVERY DAY. Why? Becuse you want to get along in society. You don't say whatever you think....regardless of how fucking true it is. And it is retarded to suggest that anyone SHOULD.

Yep, it's worked so far huh?
A nation of men has become a nation of Transgenders and genderphobes.

What you preach (Political Correctness) may make you "feel good", but the results have been catastrophic to the nation.
Congrats!

Absolutely!!

You keep repeating this lie.

Let’s all hold hands and sing John Lennon’s Imagine. Poor shithole countries...

Brilliant!

So lefties, can you not decide whether you would rather live in Noway or Haiti like the far leftists in the clip?

There was no question about moving to Norway. So where did that even come from?

Clearly, Trump's minions see his racists statements as one Home Run after another.

Brilliant!

So lefties, can you not decide whether you would rather live in Noway or Haiti like the far leftists in the clip?

There was no question about moving to Norway. So where did that even come from?

Clearly, Trump's minions see his racists statements as one Home Run after another.

Trump supposedly said, “why can’t we take more people from Norway.”

Not even close, rDerp. I guarantee them crackers have septic and running water. Comparison fail for you.

Meanwhile Dem's in their filthy polluted cities spill hundreds of millions of gallons of raw untreated sewage into public waterways. Total crickets from environmental groups on this, shocker.
Those are whites in RED states. Please. Try to be honest for once in your life. There have been a couple of long, in depth articles about these poor folks recently.

If you want to learn the truth about these problems always remember Google is your friend.

You posted pictures of 8 people who may have a septic system. I'm talking hundreds of millions of gallons of Dem sewage spilled input public waterways so polluting the water swimming had to be banned. Good job on the environment Dem's /SARCASM
surely you've heard of Flint Michigan and how the Republican governor and his emergency managers poisoned the water there.
Sure....yeah....right....some RINO Democrat posing as a Republican won election and immediately starts doing shit to piss everyone off.
We've seen this crap all over the country.
Gray Davis and Arnold Schwarzenegger were RINOs and they led to Jerry Brown.
Bloomberg was one and he led to De Blasio.
Sundquist was one here in TN and he led to Bredesen.
Every one of them a RINO Democrat posing as Repubicans which intentionally did things to piss off the voters to assure a Democrat win.
Are you going batshit crazy? Your response had nothing to do wiith what I said. Get some rest, read my post again and try to construct
a meaningful reply that has some modicum of pertinence to what I said.

I can see how the West would reach out and invite these people into their country...

His use of the word "shithole" is exquisitely accurate.
The Tweet by Mexico's ex-president Vincente Fox was far more accurate and fitting.
====
Here's what he said:

Vicente Fox Quesada

@VicenteFoxQue

.@realDonaldTrump, your mouth is the foulest shithole in the world. With what authority do you proclaim who’s welcome in America and who’s not. America’s greatness is built on diversity, or have you forgotten your immigrant background, Donald?

Fuck Mexico and Vicente Fox.

Wow, its a snowflake avalanche !!!
I find it funny how the leftard snowflakes stand up on their imaginary soap box and shout from the roof tops that its racist and injustice and OMG he said this or that. I guess they sell snowflake bubbles and people buy them and live in them. Yet, not one of them will ever go to a shithole country on vacation or donate money to a shithole country. They just want to bring in people from shithole countries into this country so they can turn this country into a shithole. Then the snowflakes would feel right at home and like they have done their duty as a caring individual to help make America a smoldering shithole.
This has nothing to do with race! My God will you leftards please come out of your coma.
Main Stream Media will continue to harp on this subject for at least another week and the only thing mainstream media is doing is helping destroy this country by dividing the people because they are a shithole media outlet.

Absolutely!!

Most were slave holding plantation owners...very liberal indeed.

Meanwhile Dem's in their filthy polluted cities spill hundreds of millions of gallons of raw untreated sewage into public waterways. Total crickets from environmental groups on this, shocker.
Those are whites in RED states. Please. Try to be honest for once in your life. There have been a couple of long, in depth articles about these poor folks recently.

If you want to learn the truth about these problems always remember Google is your friend.

You posted pictures of 8 people who may have a septic system. I'm talking hundreds of millions of gallons of Dem sewage spilled input public waterways so polluting the water swimming had to be banned. Good job on the environment Dem's /SARCASM
surely you've heard of Flint Michigan and how the Republican governor and his emergency managers poisoned the water there.
Sure....yeah....right....some RINO Democrat posing as a Republican won election and immediately starts doing shit to piss everyone off.
We've seen this crap all over the country.
Gray Davis and Arnold Schwarzenegger were RINOs and they led to Jerry Brown.
Bloomberg was one and he led to De Blasio.
Sundquist was one here in TN and he led to Bredesen.
Every one of them a RINO Democrat posing as Repubicans which intentionally did things to piss off the voters to assure a Democrat win.
Are you going batshit crazy? Your response had nothing to do wiith what I said. Get some rest, read my post again and try to construct
a meaningful reply that has some modicum of pertinence to what I said.
Sorry if I pointed out the truth.
And I think you need to get a life and maybe read a book, because you spend too much time with your head up your ass.

Absolutely!!

You keep repeating this lie.

Classical liberals perhaps. Back when the word liberal meant being for liberty. Today the leftwing “liberals” are really progressives, Marxists, and globalists that hate whites, Christians, and capitalism.

Wow, its a snowflake avalanche !!!
I find it funny how the leftard snowflakes stand up on their imaginary soap box and shout from the roof tops that its racist and injustice and OMG he said this or that. I guess they sell snowflake bubbles and people buy them and live in them. Yet, not one of them will ever go to a shithole country on vacation or donate money to a shithole country. They just want to bring in people from shithole countries into this country so they can turn this country into a shithole. Then the snowflakes would feel right at home and like they have done their duty as a caring individual to help make America a smoldering shithole.
This has nothing to do with race! My God will you leftards please come out of your coma.
Main Stream Media will continue to harp on this subject for at least another week and the only thing mainstream media is doing is helping destroy this country by dividing the people because they are a shithole media outlet.
By the way, have you ever noticed that the leftard snowflakes shouting injustice and racism and screaming at the sky are the same ones that will pass right by a person on the street thats poor and begging for money?
I say, take all the snowflakes and throw them over the wall after its built and they can have their cry fest, scream at the sky event over there so we don't have to hear it.

Forum List

Back