Washington Post: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries like Haiti

Wow, its a snowflake avalanche !!!
I find it funny how the leftard snowflakes stand up on their imaginary soap box and shout from the roof tops that its racist and injustice and OMG he said this or that. I guess they sell snowflake bubbles and people buy them and live in them. Yet, not one of them will ever go to a shithole country on vacation or donate money to a shithole country. They just want to bring in people from shithole countries into this country so they can turn this country into a shithole. Then the snowflakes would feel right at home and like they have done their duty as a caring individual to help make America a smoldering shithole.
This has nothing to do with race! My God will you leftards please come out of your coma.
Main Stream Media will continue to harp on this subject for at least another week and the only thing mainstream media is doing is helping destroy this country by dividing the people because they are a shithole media outlet.
Dude....everyone on the left thinks it's racist not to share your lunch with the poor. They won't share their own lunch....but they will scream at you if you don't willingly give everything you have to refugees.
However here's the worst aspect of it all. Liberals are busy making ALL of us poor in the process. The ones who are the loudest are all well-off. We're the ones having to suffer for their fake compassion.

You get it! You really get it!
Nobody cares if "your friend" says it. That's right.
This is the president. He needs to hold himself to a higher standard.
Just because one CAN say something doesn't mean that one SHOULD say something. And what SHOULD he said is determined by who you are and who you are talking to.
You know this. But acknowledging it would force you to eat years of stupid whining that you've done on here.
You censure yourself EVERY DAY. Why? Becuse you want to get along in society. You don't say whatever you think....regardless of how fucking true it is. And it is retarded to suggest that anyone SHOULD.

Yep, it's worked so far huh?
A nation of men has become a nation of Transgenders and genderphobes.

What you preach (Political Correctness) may make you "feel good", but the results have been catastrophic to the nation.
Congrats!

OooooooKaaaaayyyyy!

Everyone? LOL.....on my FB feeds dozens of people from all over the world, 4 languages they are all insulting Trump because of his comments....What fucking world you live in ? Do you even travel outside your county? Trump is the most laughed at president and persona in the world right now....they also know that he has the dumbest followers.

"Trump is the most laughed at president and persona in the world right now....they also know that he has the dumbest followers."

Absolutely!!

When did you become a follower? Lord knows a liberal dumb ass could never be a leader!
Liberals founded this great country
You keep repeating this lie.

Classical liberals perhaps. Back when the word liberal meant being for liberty. Today the leftwing “liberals” are really progressives, Marxists, and globalists that hate whites, Christians, and capitalism.
Exactly.

Irish American anyone? The Irish came to America to get out of Ireland. Until recently Ireland was one of the poorest places in Western Europe. The greatest emigration happened during the Great Famine (1845-1850), where people would emigrate to foreign shores in an attempt to survive and better their lives, while escaping from extreme poverty and workhouses. America was seen as the land of opportunity (to many, it is still seen that way). This is why most people came to America, not just the Irish. There were about 500,000 Irish immigrants in 1900. Poor people from rural areas whose only skills were farming and fishing. Uneducated and poor people. People fleeing famine and poverty.

“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.”

It doesn't say "as long as you are white and Christian.'

That isn't in the Constitution, shit-for-brains. It's just a poem, and it's long out-of-date. Democrat scum claim it represents America's "ideals," but I don't know anyone who thinks it's one of our ideals. I think it's bullshit from another age.

Wonderful but dated ideal. That was written long, long ago when America needed a population. Those 'huddled masses' wanted to become Americans and adopt American morals and values. Nowhere in the poem does it say that illegal aliens should be welcomed to or shores.
It was 1884: that is not 'long, long ago.' The America value it expresses is still very, very much alive today. Trump was not talking about illegal aliens; he was talking about people of one race from poor countries.
in 1884 the American frontier was still alive. The government was still paying people to shoot buffalo.

This issue has blown up in a way regressives didn’t expect. Everyone talking about this agrees 100% those countries are shitholes, and most agree we shouldn’t be taking so many immigrants and refugees from those shitholes.

Uh, Dude, even Republicans are denouncing his racist comments. He's even trying to pretend he didn't say them.

The liar Dick Durbin is the only there who claims he said it.
That was so funny. Durbin says Trump not only said it, but said it repeatedly

The Republicans in the room somehow lost their memory or refuse to talk about it

tin_can_8_10-980-copy.jpg

1329859148.jpg

aa03c3251403edac079fb3dfb5d6a4f9.jpg

poorwhitewoman.jpg

Tin_Can_NY_14-523-copy.jpg

If Trump was in White Appalachia, he would think he was in a sh!thole country. He would insist they never come here.

Not even close, rDerp. I guarantee them crackers have septic and running water. Comparison fail for you.

Meanwhile Dem's in their filthy polluted cities spill hundreds of millions of gallons of raw untreated sewage into public waterways. Total crickets from environmental groups on this, shocker.
Those are whites in RED states. Please. Try to be honest for once in your life. There have been a couple of long, in depth articles about these poor folks recently.

If you want to learn the truth about these problems always remember Google is your friend.

You posted pictures of 8 people who may have a septic system. I'm talking hundreds of millions of gallons of Dem sewage spilled input public waterways so polluting the water swimming had to be banned. Good job on the environment Dem's /SARCASM
surely you've heard of Flint Michigan and how the Republican governor and his emergency managers poisoned the water there.

Lib please YOU PEOPLE controlled Michigan for decades. :eusa_hand:

Everyone? LOL.....on my FB feeds dozens of people from all over the world, 4 languages they are all insulting Trump because of his comments....What fucking world you live in ? Do you even travel outside your county? Trump is the most laughed at president and persona in the world right now....they also know that he has the dumbest followers.

"Trump is the most laughed at president and persona in the world right now....they also know that he has the dumbest followers."

Absolutely!!

When did you become a follower? Lord knows a liberal dumb ass could never be a leader!

Classical liberals perhaps. Back when the word liberal meant being for liberty. Today the leftwing “liberals” are really progressives, Marxists, and globalists that hate whites, Christians, and capitalism.
Liberals are liberals

Each faces the challenges of his era

Conservatives never change

This issue has blown up in a way regressives didn’t expect. Everyone talking about this agrees 100% those countries are shitholes, and most agree we shouldn’t be taking so many immigrants and refugees from those shitholes.

Uh, Dude, even Republicans are denouncing his racist comments. He's even trying to pretend he didn't say them.
Uh dude....um....sigh, you lie.

I'd rather live in Norway. But Trump is still a piece of shit for saying it the way he did. I expect the president to act better than trailer trash.

Anything else I can clarify for you?

Liberals keep expecting the world to be outraged and offended over something Trump says, the world instead agrees with Trump, yeah some countries ARE shitholes DUH!

The liar Dick Durbin is the only there who claims he said it.
That was so funny. Durbin says Trump not only said it, but said it repeatedly

The Republicans in the room somehow lost their memory or refuse to talk about it

Durbin is about as credible as CNN. He has a history of lying. Anyone who believes Durbin is telling the truth is terminally gullible. Not even the fake news "journalists" believe him, but they are pretending to because it advances the Democrat agenda.

Absolutely!!

Liberals are liberals

Each faces the challenges of his era

Conservatives never change
Hmmmmm . . . no. 18th Century liberals are the exact opposite of modern liberals.

a small country wiped off the planet by a huge quake ...

POS RW's have the mentality of earthworms - not to insult earthworms.
Haiti has been an abject disaster for years. It's an ongoing tragedy. It's a shithole.

Had a friend of yours called it a shithole, you wouldn't have been offended or outraged in the least.

Had a friend of yours called Appalachia a shithole, you wouldn't have been offended or outraged in the least.

Again I have to ask: Is this all just a game? Are we EVER supposed to take partisans seriously?
The difference is that when a president of country says it, he sends a message of hate and insensitivity. We loose allies and we make new enemies that way....with the Orange is by the day. China is taking over slowly, I bet their boats are sailing to Haiti as we Speak.

I think we'll survive if Haiti isn't our ally.

Furthermore, Dick Durbin is the only one who was in the room who claims he said that, and he's a notorious liar.

Incorrect. Only 2 republicans denied hearing it but never said Durbin lied. Graham talked to Trump after he made that despicable racist slur.

Trump is not making this country great. We are represented by a despicable most ignorant POTUS ever. Sad.

a small country wiped off the planet by a huge quake ...

POS RW's have the mentality of earthworms - not to insult earthworms.
Haiti has been an abject disaster for years. It's an ongoing tragedy. It's a shithole.

Had a friend of yours called it a shithole, you wouldn't have been offended or outraged in the least.

Had a friend of yours called Appalachia a shithole, you wouldn't have been offended or outraged in the least.

Again I have to ask: Is this all just a game? Are we EVER supposed to take partisans seriously?
The difference is that when a president of country says it, he sends a message of hate and insensitivity. We loose allies and we make new enemies that way....with the Orange is by the day. China is taking over slowly, I bet their boats are sailing to Haiti as we Speak.

I think we'll survive if Haiti isn't our ally.

Furthermore, Dick Durbin is the only one who was in the room who claims he said that, and he's a notorious liar.

Incorrect. Only 2 republicans denied hearing it but never said Durbin lied. Graham talked to Trump after he made that despicable racist slur.
ASide from Trump, there were only 3 people in the Room, Durbin and two Republicans. Durbin is the only one who claims Trump used the "shithole" word.

Forum List

Back