Washington Redskins trademark cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
List all the stadiums in the nfl where you can buy whole tomatoes?
epic fail.....

Good..you should be able to easily list them....
no need, you do get ketchup on your burgers and dogs.
tomatoes and other vegetable are processed in the kitchens at most stadiums.
so any stadium that serves food buys lot's of whole tomatoes ....and you get charged for it....why do you think a shitty burger coast 10 $ bucks at a game?
I bet you could if you bothered to ask they would sell you a whole tomato..at 10 times retail...

epic fail.....

so any stadium that serves food buys lot's of whole tomatoes ....and you get charged for it....why do you think a shitty burger coast 10 $ bucks at a game?
I bet you could if you bothered to ask they would sell you a whole tomato..at 10 times retail...

You contend that nfl stadiums buy whole tomatoes and make their own ketchup on site?
Seriously?....and that's how you support your earlier claim that tomatoes are sold in nfl stadiums?

that's comical.

EDIT;
Have you ever been to an nfl game? Just curious.

Last edited:

You contend that nfl stadiums buy whole tomatoes and make their own ketchup on site?
Seriously?....and that's how you support your earlier claim that tomatoes are sold in nfl stadiums?

that's comical.

EDIT;
wow another shit for brains..I never inferred or hinted at stadiums making their own ketchup, also you seem to have reading comp problems.
is English your first language?
I made it extremely clear how tomatoes are sold in the nfl and the best you can do is play stupid? may be you're not playing.
As to your Have I ever been to an nfl game, the answer: my uncle had season tickets to the rams when they were in LA , reserved seats TOO

that's comical.

EDIT;

I doubt stadiums sell those types of things to the masses. To those who are sitting in the sky boxes? I am sure. Then again they will be able to get really anything sitting there.

The notion that a stadium would get fresh produce to accommodate anywhere between 50,000 to 80,000 fans is rather ridiculous. At the end of any game, they certainly throw away a lot of food, most of which would be cheap. Other food can be frozen and sold later etc.

Plus, the fact that such a low percentage of the 50,000 would purchase......TOMATOES in a game would not in any way justify the cost.

Why are we discussing this? This thread is about moron liberals pretending to care about the natives plight. You know things must be going pretty well for them, when this is their major issue on the wrongs the white man has done to them.

Could you imagine if a native today was talking to a native walking on the trail of tears about the outrageous gall that they have to live through a time when we call an NFL team the Redskins? That guy walking on the trail of tears would probably stop in his tracks and call for violin to play for the offended native and the horror, the utter horror of natives today having to put up with an NFL team being called the Redskins.

***side note****

The reason the democrats symbol is a jackass is because of Andrew Jackson. One of the big reasons that caused that was the Indian Removal Act of 1830. Where, Jackson ignored a court order that allowed the Cherokee to remain on their land. He violated the court order and forced them off of their land. Hence, the trail of tears.

His critics called Jackson a jackass and Jackson loved the nickname so much he made the jackass the democratic symbol. So, that essentially means that symbol is sort of like the confederate flag to natives. Also, designed and made by democrats. Oh year. Jackson was also a democrat.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The horror. An NFL team names the Redskins. Of course also the name of a high School in Arizona that is 95% Navajo and also called the Redskins.

Anyway, the more you know, the more you learn about the absurdity of the politically correct who never have any perspective on anything and only wants to appear as though they care. That is all and that is it.

that's comical.

EDIT;

I doubt stadiums sell those types of things to the masses. To those who are sitting in the sky boxes? I am sure. Then again they will be able to get really anything sitting there.

The notion that a stadium would get fresh produce to accommodate anywhere between 50,000 to 80,000 fans is rather ridiculous. At the end of any game, they certainly throw away a lot of food, most of which would be cheap. Other food can be frozen and sold later etc.

Plus, the fact that such a low percentage of the 50,000 would purchase......TOMATOES in a game would not in any way justify the cost.

Why are we discussing this? This thread is about moron liberals pretending to care about the natives plight. You know things must be going pretty well for them, when this is their major issue on the wrongs the white man has done to them.

Could you imagine if a native today was talking to a native walking on the trail of tears about the outrageous gall that they have to live through a time when we call an NFL team the Redskins? That guy walking on the trail of tears would probably stop in his tracks and call for violin to play for the offended native and the horror, the utter horror of natives today having to put up with an NFL team being called the Redskins.

***side note****

The reason the democrats symbol is a jackass is because of Andrew Jackson. One of the big reasons that caused that was the Indian Removal Act of 1830. Where, Jackson ignored a court order that allowed the Cherokee to remain on their land. He violated the court order and forced them off of their land. Hence, the trail of tears.

His critics called Jackson a jackass and Jackson loved the nickname so much he made the jackass the democratic symbol. So, that essentially means that symbol is sort of like the confederate flag to natives. Also, designed and made by democrats. Oh year. Jackson was also a democrat.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The horror. An NFL team names the Redskins. Of course also the name of a high School in Arizona that is 95% Navajo and also called the Redskins.

Anyway, the more you know, the more you learn about the absurdity of the politically correct who never have any perspective on anything and only wants to appear as though they care. That is all and that is it.
that was a long way round to say nothing!

letter from president Bruce Allen to the dishonorable fuck Reid

http://files.redskins.com/pdf/letter-from-bruce-allen.pdf
the most chilling part of that letter is football's effect on American culture.. would you trust an organization that has the most brain injuries to make a fair and objective decision?

Wow, what a pussy.
yes you are!
so concussions and brain damage are ALL American... you can just walk them off eh coach?
junior seau would be proud...

Junior Seau Diagnosed With Brain Disease Caused by Hits to Head - ABC News

that's comical.

EDIT;

***side note****

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Actually it is a long way to show how pathetic blobs like you dictate everything in our lives. You are nothing but a weird politically correct asshole who equates the name of a team to the real actual plight the natives have went through.

The simple fact that this is a major issue in our society pretty much proves that race relations have really improved in this country.

Mainly because of republicans, but hey what ever.

I won't spike the ball.

the most chilling part of that letter is football's effect on American culture.. would you trust an organization that has the most brain injuries to make a fair and objective decision?

Wow, what a pussy.
yes you are!
so concussions and brain damage are ALL American... you can just walk them off eh coach?

Yeah, they are vastly exaggerated, and are not the major problem that the media hypes. The litigation lawyers are there to get paid and that is all it is about from most of the retired players who have went through their money and are broke.

Interesting to me how Jamal Lewis filed for bankruptcy the same week he filed a lawsuit for head injuries.

Oh naaaaah.

I have played football and friends with many who have played football. None of them are nuts. Roger Staubach retired due to concussions and so did Steve Young. They are fine now. Of course they are successful and invested their money wisely.

Oh, naaaah. No relationship whatsoever.

None. Why aren't hockey players suing? They do not have concussions? They only play 82 game seasons and their collisions are as violent or even more violent than football.

Oh, why am I even communicating with one of these politically correct morons?

Last edited:

Wow, what a pussy.
yes you are!

Anyone who ever plays a sport where any contact of any kind is ever possible faces the risk of concussion, Mary. Even frail, uncoordinated little fops like you who never played a sport in their lives could suffer a concussion in any number of ways. It is good, important, necessary, and proper that more research is going into this type of injury, but that in no way legitimizes your illogical, pussy-boy conclusion.

***side note****

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Actually it is a long way to show how pathetic blobs like you dictate everything in our lives. You are nothing but a weird politically correct asshole who equates the name of a team to the real actual plight the natives have went through.

The simple fact that this is a major issue in our society pretty much proves that race relations have really improved in this country.

I won't spike the ball.
that's because you can't....as to race relations improving that almost as big a lie as you telling every one you've got a ten inch dick..

Wow, what a pussy.
yes you are!

Anyone who ever plays a sport where any contact of any kind is ever possible faces the risk of concussion, Mary. Even frail, uncoordinated little fops like you who never played a sport in their lives could suffer a concussion in any number of ways. It is good, important, necessary, and proper that more research is going into this type of injury, but that in no way legitimizes your illogical, pussy-boy conclusion.
bahahahjahahahaqhaha!
why do you have to make shit up..
nothing small or foppish or uncoordinated about me.
I understand you must think that to rationalize your untenable argument....

[wow another shit for brains..

brilliant rebuttal. Another deep thinker, aren't you? :doubt::doubt:

I never inferred or hinted at stadiums making their own ketchup, also you seem to have reading comp problems.

your own unedited words;

daws101 said:
you do get ketchup on your burgers and dogs.

daws101 said:
I made it extremely clear how tomatoes are sold in the nfl and the best you can do is play stupid? may be you're not playing.
That's not how it's done. They don't hand slice whole tomatoes to put on sandwiches...You're wrong.

daws101 said:
As to your Have I ever been to an nfl game, the answer: my uncle had season tickets to the rams when they were in LA , reserved seats TOO

That didn't answer my question, though, did it? I didn't ask you if your uncle went to any nfl games 20 years ago.

I never inferred or hinted at stadiums making their own ketchup, also you seem to have reading comp problems.

your own unedited words;

daws101 said:
That's not how it's done. They don't hand slice whole tomatoes to put on sandwiches...You're wrong.

daws101 said:

That didn't answer my question, though, did it? I didn't ask you if your uncle went to any nfl games 20 years ago.
best dodge today....
ah yes they do...at least they do at Anaheim stadium...onions too , peppers jalapenos etc..
worked there two summers in high school...

oh yea it was thirty years ago....and it did answer your question...

Last edited:

I won't spike the ball.
that's because you can't....as to race relations improving that almost as big a lie as you telling every one you've got a ten inch dick..

Holy shit. The morons on the left think there has not been any improvement in race relations.

Can you believe how fucking brainwashed the left is?

Another dipshit I am putting ignore. His ignorant opnions are not worth a bag of shit.

I won't spike the ball.

Holy shit. The morons on the left think there has not been any improvement in race relations.

Can you believe how fucking brainwashed the left is?

Another dipshit I am putting ignore. His ignorant opnions are not worth a bag of shit.
the dip shit is you ...race relations have improved some .. no body but you claimed I said or inferred none....
I guess your idea of improvement is we let some minorities vote some of the time..

your own unedited words;

daws101 said:

best dodge today....
ah yes they do...at least they do at Anaheim stadium...onions too , peppers jalapenos etc..

So..we're back to the beginning.

nfl stadium vendors don't hand cut whole vegetables to make garnishes, ketchup, sandwiches or salads. like you alleged.
daws101 said:

That all comes pre packaged. (I didn't ask you what they did 30 years ago.)

you haven't been to an nfl game in at least 20 years.

yes you are!

bahahahjahahahaqhaha!
why do you have to make shit up.. ....

Feel free to inform me otherwise, with specifics.

your own unedited words;

best dodge today....

nfl stadium vendors don't hand cut whole vegetables to make garnishes, ketchup, sandwiches or salads. like you alleged.
daws101 said:

WRONG! WHEN YOU BUY FOOD AT THE STADUIM DOes EVERYTHING COME PREPACKED WHEN YOU BUY A BURGER /DOG / nachos you're saying that all of it come to you prepacked and you have to put it together yourself...
the answer is no
I never alleged inferred that nfl stadiums make there own ketchup you are desperately trying to say I did..
matter of facts everything you've posted is desperate..
your buddy already confirmed my facts...

Last edited:
best dodge today....

daws101 said:

WRONG! WHEN YOU BUY FOOD AT THE STADUIM DO EVERY THING COME PREPACKED OR WHEN YOU BUY A BURGER /DOG / nachos you're saying that all of it come to you prepacked and you have to put it together yourself...
the answer is no
I never alleged inferred that nfl stadiums make there own ketchup you are desperately trying to say I did..
matter of facts everything you've posted is desperate..
your buddy already confirmed my facts...

I made my point.

No nfl stadium sells whole tomatoes as you originally claimed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back