WATCH: CNN obtains footage of Trump palling around with Russian figures at the center of Don Jr.s e

Yep, and, much different. And it wasn't brief.
Did you have fits over these?
IMG_1451.jpg

IMG_7258.jpg
IMG_1453.jpg
08firstdraft-sanderspic-tmagArticle.jpg

Bernie Sanders, Alexander Ryabkov and their translator at a Russian sauna in Yaroslavl in 1988

resized_99263-russia_clinton_99-20553_t635.JPG

Or this, Bill received $500 grand for speaking at a Russian bank.

Or this, Obama's transition team member, later to become part of the White House staff owned 75,000 shares in Joule, Unlimited, a Russian energy company, up until 2014, when transferred them to his 3 children.
Re: Fwd: Fw: Assignment Agreement for Leonidio Holdings LLC - WikiLeaks
Fwd: Podesta Outstanding Docs for Joule - WikiLeaks
Re: Podesta Outstanding Docs for Joule - WikiLeaks
Re: Joule/Red Rock to Merge - WikiLeaks
Resending: follow up on our call re Joule - WikiLeaks
Fwd: ECG 2014 K1 - WikiLeaks

Or this, when Podesta sat on the board-

On Jan. 18, 2011, a small green-energy company named Joule Unlimited announced Podesta’s appointment to its board. Months later, Rusnano, a Kremlin-backed investment fund founded by Vladimir Putin, pumped $35 million into Joule. Serving alongside Podesta on Joule’s board were senior Russian official Anatoly Chubais and oligarch Ruben Vardanyan, who has been appointed by Putin to a Russian economic modernization council.
http://nypost.com/2017/07/05/uncovering-the-russia-ties-of-hillarys-campaign-chief/

While thanking Putin’s Rusnano, [Joule’s CEO and president] said the investment would help support “the development of our global presence” and “complements the company’s expansion plans in Europe, the Middle East, and Mexico.” Moreover, Stichting Joule [one of the three entities that made up Joule International] is itself an overseas entity. Indeed, Rusnano’s investment in Joule was in part to develop a manufacturing facility in Russia.

John Podesta's Russia connection

Or these-

Podesta lobby group did not disclose extent of work for Ukrainian campaign advised by Paul Manafort - CNNPolitics.com

http://investmentwatchblog.com/the-...was-obligated-to-do-so-as-secretary-of-state/

Report: John Podesta Failed to Disclose Stocks From Russian-Financed Company

Exclusive: Clinton charities ignore law requiring them to disclose millions from foreign donors
I could go on and in, but won't. It is your choice as to whether you see anything hypocritical at all.
Before he was running.
How many have other candidates met over the years, I wonder, since this I supposedly unusual...
also in 2013:

“I called it my weekend in Moscow,” Mr. Trump said of his 2013 trip to Moscow during a September 2015 interview on “The Hugh Hewitt Show.” He added: “I was with the top-level people, both oligarchs and generals, and top of the government people. I can’t go further than that, but I will tell you that I met the top people, and the relationship was extraordinary.”

Obama had brief encounters will Bill Ayers before he ran for President and you folks went berserk. Funny how you folks are so two-faced, huh?

Last edited:
Before he was running.
How many have other candidates met over the years, I wonder, since this I supposedly unusual...
also in 2013:

“I called it my weekend in Moscow,” Mr. Trump said of his 2013 trip to Moscow during a September 2015 interview on “The Hugh Hewitt Show.” He added: “I was with the top-level people, both oligarchs and generals, and top of the government people. I can’t go further than that, but I will tell you that I met the top people, and the relationship was extraordinary.”

Obama had brief encounters will Bill Ayers before he ran for President and you folks went berserk. Funny how you folks are so two-faced, huh?

Holding a fundraiser in his living room is a "brief encounter? That would only be true if they were both standing there in their skivvies!

Yep, and, much different.
IMG_1451.jpg

IMG_7258.jpg
IMG_1453.jpg

Bernie Sanders, Alexander Ryabkov and their translator at a Russian sauna in Yaroslavl in 1988

Or this, Obama's transition team member, later to become part of the White House staff owned 75,000 shares in Joule, Unlimited, a Russian energy company, up until 2014, when transferred them to his 3 children.

On Jan. 18, 2011, a small green-energy company named Joule Unlimited announced Podesta’s appointment to its board. Months later, Rusnano, a Kremlin-backed investment fund founded by Vladimir Putin, pumped $35 million into Joule. Serving alongside Podesta on Joule’s board were senior Russian official Anatoly Chubais and oligarch Ruben Vardanyan, who has been appointed by Putin to a Russian economic modernization council.
http://nypost.com/2017/07/05/uncovering-the-russia-ties-of-hillarys-campaign-chief/

While thanking Putin’s Rusnano, [Joule’s CEO and president] said the investment would help support “the development of our global presence” and “complements the company’s expansion plans in Europe, the Middle East, and Mexico.” Moreover, Stichting Joule [one of the three entities that made up Joule International] is itself an overseas entity. Indeed, Rusnano’s investment in Joule was in part to develop a manufacturing facility in Russia.

Or these-

Podesta lobby group did not disclose extent of work for Ukrainian campaign advised by Paul Manafort - CNNPolitics.com

The Corrupt and Crooked Clintons: Hillary Clinton failed to disclose $400,000 in pricey presents, private jets and vacations gifted to Bill although she was obligated to do so as Secretary of State – InvestmentWatch

Exclusive: Clinton charities ignore law requiring them to disclose millions from foreign donors
I could go on and in, but won't. It is your choice as to whether you see anything hypocritical at all.
Before he was running.
also in 2013:

You are the poster who stated that Trump had his little get together with the Russians involved with Junior's big deal, because he had not started his campaign yet. Yet, (as I pointed out) you folks went absolutely bonkers when Obama and Ayres met before he had started his campaign!
Instead of addressing my point, you posted an over-used retort that may apply to something, but had absolutely nothing to do with my post.
You wasted my time and your's because you didn't use reading comprehension. Nice work. :bang3:

Before he was running.
also in 2013:

Brief, you moron??????

1. They worked together on the Annenberg Challenge where they funded the school Jared Lee Loughner was 'educated' in.

2. Ayers launched Hussein's political career.

3. And Ayers ghost-wrote Obama' 'autobiography.'

Ayers and Hussein were joined at the hip.

WATCH: CNN obtains footage of Trump palling around with Russian figures at the center of Don Jr.s e
Read more: WATCH: CNN obtains footage of Trump palling around with Russian figures at the center of Don Jr.’s emails

So now that we know there has been a coup ...

Add this to rigged voting machines, voter suppression and a complicit GOP ... just what the HELL are we going to do?

Video Shows Trump with Associates Tied to Email
July 12, 2017

“Video obtained exclusively by CNN offers a new look inside the web of relationships now at the center of allegations of collusion between Trump campaign associates and Russia.”

“The video shows the future President Donald Trump attending a dinner with an Azerbaijani-Russian family who became Trump’s business partners in Las Vegas in June 2013. It also shows their publicist, Rob Goldstone, who would later send Donald Trump Jr. the emails that have brought the eldest Trump son to the center of the controversy over possible collusion between Trump campaign associates and Russia.”

And is hanging out with those Russian illegal? Nope.

Keep barking up the wrong tree.

Not just Bill Ayers and they showed us his extremism. And we were right. And stating he briefly met him? No. And everything he was involved with went against traditional American values. But I also gave him a chance, as a wide swath did, when he was sworn in.
And that was an attempt by you to obfuscate from the subject at hand.
And since you seem to follow my posts, you would also know I didn't vote for Trump, and had my reservations with him. But I also recognize when simple crap is being turned into what it is not, fake news every day, yet when the Dems actually have done some of these things you have accused him of, you turn a blind eye.
Dems have set up every roadblock they can imagine to keep him from being able to fully function. No chance has been given. Sure, you don't want him to succeed, because he goes against the globalist agenda which is against what this country was founded on, and you haven't accepted the fact that most of America is also against those values.
No President has had more roadblocks set in place in to keep him from doing what he was elected to do, before he was even seated, than this one. Fewer confirmations to date than any other President due to pulling every little legal maneuver they can.

No, you all won't accept the fact this guy was elected. And won't even begin to give him a chance, such as most of the GOP did give to Obama in the beginning. Let him screw up or make it. That would hold water with the vast of Americans, rather than all this flinging of crap.
Maybe the left is worried he might succeed, if given the chance? Is that the problem? Because you wanted that fundamental transformative change for a different America, as Obama admitted after being elected, and may not get it. Or is it that Chicago style corruption will be discovered, as some already has been?

That is selfish.

Yep, and, much different.
IMG_1451.jpg

IMG_7258.jpg
IMG_1453.jpg

Or these-

The Corrupt and Crooked Clintons: Hillary Clinton failed to disclose $400,000 in pricey presents, private jets and vacations gifted to Bill although she was obligated to do so as Secretary of State – InvestmentWatch

Before he was running.
also in 2013:

You are the poster who stated that Trump had his little get together with the Russians involved with Junior's big deal, because he had not started his campaign yet. Yet, (as I pointed out) you folks went absolutely bonkers when Obama and Ayres met before he had started his campaign!
Instead of addressing my point, you posted an over-used retort that may apply to something, but had absolutely nothing to do with my post.
You wasted my time and your's because you didn't use reading comprehension. Nice work. :bang3:

Last edited:
also in 2013:

What does that mean?

17191349_10211804587847207_3659953057386537074_n.jpg

^^^ that ^^^

Yep, and, much different. And it wasn't brief.
IMG_1451.jpg

IMG_7258.jpg
IMG_1453.jpg

Or these-

Before he was running.
also in 2013:

then by all means i say go for it in the way of opening up an investigation . howeverrrrrrrrrr................... so far...nothing. zilch. zero. nana.... in the way of anything even close to drump et al ties to deep deep russian encounters. why would that be 'eh? cause it is a GIANT LEFT WING PLOT, to undermined the talking mango, riiiiiiight???????

lol.... NYET.

Ayers launched Hussein's political career.
And Ayers ghost-wrote Obama' 'autobiography.'
Ayers and Hussein were joined at the hip.
As sure as Putin launched Don THE Con's political career.
And Putin ghost-wrote "The Art Of The Deal."
Putin and Tramp are joined at the dick.

Source: CNN
espite Donald Trump’s repeated assurances that he knows “nothing about Russia,” new video obtained by CNN shows the president hanging out with the very people at the center of Donald Trump Jr.’s controversial email correspondence.

In the video—recoreded in Las Vegas in 2013—Trump can be seen with Emin and Aras Agalarov, the Russians who allegedly asked manager Rod Goldstone to set up a meeting between a Russian lawyer and Turmp Jr.

“We all think alike,” Emin Agalarov says in the video.

“These are the most powerful people in Russia, these are the richest people in Russia,” Trump later adds.

Read more: WATCH: CNN obtains footage of Trump palling around with Russian figures at the center of Don Jr.’s emails

Add this to rigged voting machines, voter suppression and a complicit GOP ... just what the HELL are we going to do?

WOW, I'm impressed. CNN actually verified a fact that everyone already knew. The Trumps knew the guy from when he performed at the Miss Universe Pageant in Moscow.

Source: CNN
espite Donald Trump’s repeated assurances that he knows “nothing about Russia,” new video obtained by CNN shows the president hanging out with the very people at the center of Donald Trump Jr.’s controversial email correspondence.

In the video—recoreded in Las Vegas in 2013—Trump can be seen with Emin and Aras Agalarov, the Russians who allegedly asked manager Rod Goldstone to set up a meeting between a Russian lawyer and Turmp Jr.

“We all think alike,” Emin Agalarov says in the video.

“These are the most powerful people in Russia, these are the richest people in Russia,” Trump later adds.

Video is " fake news" to the boneheads.
Ask them why and they'll say " Because."

Good thing there is no video footage of any Democrsts ever being seen in the same place as / hanging around any Russians....

Bwuhahahaha....

Yhe Fake News, All-In media...and snowflakes... are PATHETIC...

Video Shows Trump with Associates Tied to Email
July 12, 2017

“Video obtained exclusively by CNN offers a new look inside the web of relationships now at the center of allegations of collusion between Trump campaign associates and Russia.”

“The video shows the future President Donald Trump attending a dinner with an Azerbaijani-Russian family who became Trump’s business partners in Las Vegas in June 2013. It also shows their publicist, Rob Goldstone, who would later send Donald Trump Jr. the emails that have brought the eldest Trump son to the center of the controversy over possible collusion between Trump campaign associates and Russia.”
Hmmmmm, so?

Goldstone is one of Trump's business partners. Who has ever denied that?

Ayers is one of the Weather Underground, and was let off by dimshit communist who were in power at the time. He committed TERRORIST activity in THIS country that resulted in the deaths of police officers. He should have been tried as a terrorist and hanged. So how is that equal to meeting partners in a business meeting MOFO? How does that equate to KNOWING ANYTHING ABOUT RUSSIAN HACKING MMOOFFOOOOW? You MOFRACKIN liberals are getting way out in space with the stupid shit you post. It is so funny to see how damn stupid you lying, murdering, disgusting, communist scum are. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA,

Forum List

Back