🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WATCH: Ferguson Protesters Chant ‘We’re Ready for War’

Martin was taller and obviously more bad ass than Zimmerman.

I doubt he was "terrified", especially when he was sitting on Zimmerman beating him, while Zimmerman screamed for help, and the witness "john" was yelling that he was calling the cops, and Martin didn't stop beating.
I'm a tough guy and I get scared/nervous whenever I get in a fight. It's natural/normal. Its healthy. If you don't then you are clearly under estimating your opponent and you never know how tough someone is just based on appearance. Plus in my experience blacks aren't that tough in fist fights. They might be athletic but most of them don't know how to fight. No ground game. ESPECIALLY when it's a kid. Trevon didn't even have man strength yet. How old was he 17? That's a good couple years before you get that man strength.

I was an all state wrestler when I was 17. I remember the first time taking the car out by myself. I made a mistake and was blocking the left turn lane and this 20 something year old bumped my car and cursed me. I was scared. Why was I scared? I was 160 lbs of all muscle, knew how to wrestle and fight. Why was I afraid of that MAN? Because I was still a boy.

Zimmerman is a murderer. You are seeing this from white eyes my friend. If it was your kid you'd see things differently.

And I'll admit I think it should be ok to question someone who doesn't belong to your gated community. Just somehow I think the whole incident went down different than the way you think it went down. You're defending a murderer.

Did you pounce on that man and beat him while he screamed for help?
Screaming for help is what I would do if I was looking to murder someone. I could even take a couple to the face so it looks like self defense. Knowing I've got a gun? Easy. Take a few hits from a 17 year old? Trevon Martin wasn't a scary kid.

In fact interesting story. These 25 year olds made fun of me when I was in my late 30's and I antagonized the big one to come at me. Long story short I whipped his ass. If he had a gun would he have been right to shoot me once he started losing the fight? No. The circumstances leading up to the fight matter. And George Zimmerman is guilty of some level of homicide. Not justifiable either.

So as soon as I was on top of the guy I start screaming, "SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE!". Had he been winning I think I would be talking to him saying, "ok I give up" and I'd lock him up. Hold his arms so he couldn't keep punching. What I would not do is grab a gun and murder the kid. I know I wasn't there and I'm not 100% sure of my opinion on this. All I know is Zimmerman should have gotten 20 years out in 10 with good behavior.

And the funny thing is, I got arrested. The cop didn't know the stand your ground law because it was new back then. He said I needed to be hit before I could go on offense. Not true anymore. So I goaded that kid into coming at me with clinched fists. He was going to try to hit me. Could I have murdered him for trying to hit me? Some would say yes, I disagree.

So, when you were the scared 17 year old, your response was NOT to pounce on the guy and beat him while he screamed for help, Got it.

Zimmerman was not some guy looking to kill some random black. He had a history of normal neighborhood watch activity, watching, and calling the cops.
Normal? He was obsessed. I vaguely remember that part of the trial. He would call 911 all the time. You talk as if you know like you were there or you know him. If I were a juror ida found him guilty at least of lesser charges if that were an option but somehow it wasn't.

How often does a "normal" neighborhood watch guy call 9-11?

I'm a tough guy and I get scared/nervous whenever I get in a fight. It's natural/normal. Its healthy. If you don't then you are clearly under estimating your opponent and you never know how tough someone is just based on appearance. Plus in my experience blacks aren't that tough in fist fights. They might be athletic but most of them don't know how to fight. No ground game. ESPECIALLY when it's a kid. Trevon didn't even have man strength yet. How old was he 17? That's a good couple years before you get that man strength.

I was an all state wrestler when I was 17. I remember the first time taking the car out by myself. I made a mistake and was blocking the left turn lane and this 20 something year old bumped my car and cursed me. I was scared. Why was I scared? I was 160 lbs of all muscle, knew how to wrestle and fight. Why was I afraid of that MAN? Because I was still a boy.

Zimmerman is a murderer. You are seeing this from white eyes my friend. If it was your kid you'd see things differently.

And I'll admit I think it should be ok to question someone who doesn't belong to your gated community. Just somehow I think the whole incident went down different than the way you think it went down. You're defending a murderer.

Screaming for help is what I would do if I was looking to murder someone. I could even take a couple to the face so it looks like self defense. Knowing I've got a gun? Easy. Take a few hits from a 17 year old? Trevon Martin wasn't a scary kid.

In fact interesting story. These 25 year olds made fun of me when I was in my late 30's and I antagonized the big one to come at me. Long story short I whipped his ass. If he had a gun would he have been right to shoot me once he started losing the fight? No. The circumstances leading up to the fight matter. And George Zimmerman is guilty of some level of homicide. Not justifiable either.

So as soon as I was on top of the guy I start screaming, "SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE!". Had he been winning I think I would be talking to him saying, "ok I give up" and I'd lock him up. Hold his arms so he couldn't keep punching. What I would not do is grab a gun and murder the kid. I know I wasn't there and I'm not 100% sure of my opinion on this. All I know is Zimmerman should have gotten 20 years out in 10 with good behavior.

And the funny thing is, I got arrested. The cop didn't know the stand your ground law because it was new back then. He said I needed to be hit before I could go on offense. Not true anymore. So I goaded that kid into coming at me with clinched fists. He was going to try to hit me. Could I have murdered him for trying to hit me? Some would say yes, I disagree.

So, when you were the scared 17 year old, your response was NOT to pounce on the guy and beat him while he screamed for help, Got it.

Zimmerman was not some guy looking to kill some random black. He had a history of normal neighborhood watch activity, watching, and calling the cops.
Normal? He was obsessed. I vaguely remember that part of the trial. He would call 911 all the time. You talk as if you know like you were there or you know him. If I were a juror ida found him guilty at least of lesser charges if that were an option but somehow it wasn't.
You're either a fucking liar or a dummy. Probably both.
Between Jan. 1 2011 through Feb. 2012 the residents of the complex called the cops 402 times! Virtually 100% of the calls were about some negroes trying to break into someone's home when they were away.
George had been asked by the residence to be their community watch person.
Between 2004 and 2012 George called 911 less than 2 times a month.
Get your facts straight dummy.
I see both sides.

There is no ending point. White flight, racial discrimination, gerrymandering, all of those things are still with us. Those of us who point that out are ostracized and unpopular! Yet, you want me to ignore the evidence I see with my own eyes.

And no, the "history " books that
are used to teach our children are severely lacking! embellished BS that glorifies murderers, rapists and thieves. We don't dare expose their young minds to the true horror that made our country great, do we?

There is certainly an end point. Probably somewhere in the 50s or early 60s.

Because you have NOT considered all the efforts of White America over the last 50 years to uplift the Black Community.

You know, it kind of discourages any further effort on our part when you do that...

"White Flight"? LOL!!!
Do you mean the ant-busing crowd? Oh, I guess you mean the people who put all those liquor stores and toxic sites near black neighborhoods. No, then is it the anti-Affirmative Action proponents?
Surely it isn't those liberal democrats with their Black president and plantations; and for damn sure it ain't the KKK harboring GOP! So just what white friends of blacks are you talking about?

That last 50 years of integration has been more profitable to the whte communities than ever. It facilitated the transference of wealth from black communities to white merchants. Gosh, thats progress!

Any effort on YOUR part has likely been to repeal any gains made by blacks,

I liked what Malcomb X said. He said MLK's way where blacks get to sit at white people's counters and buy white business owners stuff isn't the right way and clearly he was right. Blacks should have started their own business' and competed with those business owners. Serve a more delicious corn bread and fried chicken or ribs and soon white people will be fighting to sit at your counters. And a black owned car company.

You know who Kwame Kilpatrick is, right? Such a disappointment. He was a sharp guy. Had he wanted to he could have done a lot of good for Detroit but he was a snake. Why do I blame blacks for him? Because they elected him for a second term even after knowing he was shady.

I wish more black athletes would become business owners and entrepreneurs and hire only black college athletes to run their business'. Soon we will have a bunch of Herman Cain's and Ben Carson's running around telling the black community that they are just making excuses.

Cool. Hiring people based on skin color.

Is that ok for everyone to do, or just special people?
Unfortunately people do it all the time. My white boss hasn't hired any blacks. Is that OK or should there be a quota to assure diversity.

So, in your opinion is it right or wrong?

How often does a "normal" neighborhood watch guy call 9-11?
If he's good he calls whenever he sees someone trespassing.

Between Jan. 1 2011 through Feb. 2012 the residents of the complex called the cops 402 times! Virtually 100% of the calls were about some negroes trying to break into someone's home when they were away.
I see both sides.

Bull.

You've dismissed Zimmerman's side of the story.

Because you have NOT considered all the efforts of White America over the last 50 years to uplift the Black Community.

You know, it kind of discourages any further effort on our part when you do that...

"White Flight"? LOL!!!
Do you mean the ant-busing crowd? Oh, I guess you mean the people who put all those liquor stores and toxic sites near black neighborhoods. No, then is it the anti-Affirmative Action proponents?
Surely it isn't those liberal democrats with their Black president and plantations; and for damn sure it ain't the KKK harboring GOP! So just what white friends of blacks are you talking about?

That last 50 years of integration has been more profitable to the whte communities than ever. It facilitated the transference of wealth from black communities to white merchants. Gosh, thats progress!

I liked what Malcomb X said. He said MLK's way where blacks get to sit at white people's counters and buy white business owners stuff isn't the right way and clearly he was right. Blacks should have started their own business' and competed with those business owners. Serve a more delicious corn bread and fried chicken or ribs and soon white people will be fighting to sit at your counters. And a black owned car company.

You know who Kwame Kilpatrick is, right? Such a disappointment. He was a sharp guy. Had he wanted to he could have done a lot of good for Detroit but he was a snake. Why do I blame blacks for him? Because they elected him for a second term even after knowing he was shady.

I wish more black athletes would become business owners and entrepreneurs and hire only black college athletes to run their business'. Soon we will have a bunch of Herman Cain's and Ben Carson's running around telling the black community that they are just making excuses.

Unfortunately people do it all the time. My white boss hasn't hired any blacks. Is that OK or should there be a quota to assure diversity.

Wrong. But honestly, unless its a skilled job you need experience to do, a monkey can do most of the jobs we are talking about so stop thinking whites hire whites because they are more qualified. If it's a factory job anyone can do people are gonna hire who they want to work with. Interviews are more a personality contest.

I see both sides.

Bull.

Sounded fishy. Sorry.

Wrong. But honestly, unless its a skilled job you need experience to do, a monkey can do most of the jobs we are talking about so stop thinking whites hire whites because they are more qualified. If it's a factory job anyone can do people are gonna hire who they want to work with. Interviews are more a personality contest.

Well, I am glad you think it is wrong.

Perhaps, re:monkeys, but you don't get to assume the reason is racism.

I see both sides.

Bull.

Sounded fishy. Sorry.

What sounded "fishy"?

Neighbor hood watch follows unknown black teenager in a gated community that had been plagued by breakins by black youths.

Black youth gets pissed off he is followed and precedes to kick neighborhood watch guys ass.

Neighborhood watch guy shots angry black youth in self defense.

If that sounds fishy to you, you might be new to this planet.

Well, I am glad you think it is wrong.

Perhaps, re:monkeys, but you don't get to assume the reason is racism.
You know what would suck? Me being on the jury and initially agreeing with the black juror and having you convince me it wasn't racist.

I mean if Zimmerman said get out its private property, and it is, and pink kids have been breaking into homes, then trevon should have said yes sir and left.

I just don't think someone should have died that night. I would have convicted Zimmerman of negligent homicide or involuntary manslaughter but no lesser crimes were an option if I'm not mistaken.

If Zimmerman's telling the truth. You can imagine why we'd be skeptical.

And he has a history. Before and after the trial. I just don't buy his side of things. Can't help it.

I see both sides.

Bull.

Sounded fishy. Sorry.

What sounded "fishy"?

Neighbor hood watch follows unknown black teenager in a gated community that had been plagued by breakins by black youths.

Black youth gets pissed off he is followed and precedes to kick neighborhood watch guys ass.

If those are the facts I guess. Let's ask trevon his side of things. Oh yea.

I see both sides.

Bull.

Sounded fishy. Sorry.

What sounded "fishy"?

Well, I don't see anything funny about this and your "white bigoted logic" allows you to incorrectly use non aggressive terms like " follow"
rather than more aggressive terms like "chase" or "pursue" when describing GZ's actions shortly before his confrontation with TM.
You've bonded with GZ against TM just as naturally as you bonded with Epps against the Black man who shot him.

You won't admit that TM was standing his ground against a stranger who had chased him on a rainly dark night when the confrontation took place.

You won't admit that TM had every right to use deadly force against GZ because he felt threatened. Somehow TM's feelings and fears are diminished in your eyes because, in your twisted logic, it was TM's fault for daring to ambush the idiot chasing him and striking him before he could harm HIM!

Martin didn't know GZ's history and he didn't know he was a night watchman but that doesn't matter to you, does it? Martin , in your mind, is one of "them" and he just out of the blue ambushed and attacked a law abiding GZ who was only "following" him. Er...lets gloss over the fact that GZ chased after Martin... that is too aggressive....

GZ ran past Martin who had hidden himself somehow. ( there were no bushes at the place GZ said they were.) And when he turned to go back to his vehicle, Martin emerged from hiding apparently in front of him and struck first instead of waiting for the man chasing him to strike HIM first. Who among you would have waited to see what GZ was going to do next? I certainly would not.

During the ensuing struggle the Stand Your Ground law hovered metaphorically above TM's head but shifted to GZ when TM failed to kill or incapacitate the son of a bitch! GZ, ostensibly fearing for HIS life now grabbed his gun and shot Martin. Now dead, Martin was immediately transferred into the villain and GZ the hero

TM's case exposes a side to white people that I knew was there but didn't want to acknowledge. Most of you hate black people of ANY class and you all stick together to ostracize or demonize those who stand with the good ones and try to fight your hatred. You not only make America less safe for good decent blacks, you make the entire world unsafe for them with your international bigotry.
There are some rare exceptions but just reading a page or two of any dialogue concerning backs verifies by claim right here on USMB.

I see both sides.

Bull.

Almost everything that happened after he CHASED Martin should be dismissed except when Martin failed to kill the bastard and lost his own life instead!

well we know you are BOTH and a fucking racist as well! With so may people like you on GZ's side how could he lose?

And where is the ending point?

Certainly not today. Certainly not 20 years ago. YOu've dismissed the last 50 years.

"Sudden altruism"? Nothing sudden about it. The debate and conflict over the issue is all their in the history books.

There is no ending point. White flight, racial discrimination, gerrymandering, all of those things are still with us. Those of us who point that out are ostracized and unpopular! Yet, you want me to ignore the evidence I see with my own eyes.

And no, the "history " books that
are used to teach our children are severely lacking! embellished BS that glorifies murderers, rapists and thieves. We don't dare expose their young minds to the true horror that made our country great, do we?

"White Flight"? LOL!!!

Private employers still can hire people based on their skin color. There is no mandate that they have to hire blacks or anyone else if their business is not government affiliated in some way. And even those that do fall under the purview of the feds AA program, they are not required to hire unqualified people of any race.

BTW you do know that many states have no Affirmative Action program
but some employers made their own AA programs.

Almost everything that happened after he CHASED Martin should be dismissed except when Martin failed to kill the bastard and lost his own life instead!
Everything is as it should be. Trayvon is dead and Zimmerman is alive and free. Its better this way. Just be happy that an example has been set for any other would-be thugs.

Everything is as it should be. Trayvon is dead and Zimmerman is alive and free. Its better this way. Just be happy that an example has been set for any other would-be thugs.

To the gun carrying order of the white psychos, I guess things are as they should be. BUt i like the other story better: Brian Epps is dead and John McNeil is alive and free. Its better this way. Just happy that an example has been set for for any other would -be thugs!

I see both sides.

Bull.

Sounded fishy. Sorry.

What sounded "fishy"?

If those are the facts I guess. Let's ask trevon his side of things. Oh yea.

I asked what sounded fishy. Saying lets asks Trevon does not answer that.

What sounded "Fishy" about Zimmerman's side of the story?

Forum List

Back