🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WATCH: Ferguson Protesters Chant ‘We’re Ready for War’

1. No he wasn't.

2. In neither case was the dispatcher in a position to order the men to do anything.

GZ's behavior was certainly erratic and suspicious in and of itself. Any sane hue-man would have been alarmed by his actions. The dispatcher tried to diffuse the vigilante's, GZ's, spoken intent to interact with TM.
He had already slowly passed by his victim , then stopped and got out of the truck and stood near the path of the oncoming Martin. If I remember correctly, Martin decided to avoid the dangerous acting thug, GZ, and trotted off his path into the darkness where GZ freaked out and gave chase; all the while disregarding the dispatcher's warnings to leave the man alone.

A credit to the courage of Trayon Martin was his decision to confront a stalker who was larger than him and could be armed with anything. Unfortunately, it did not end well for TM. too bad he was unarmed. He should have shot GZ in his fat face without hesitation or mental reservation when the fool found him.

Zimmerman was a NeighborHood Watch guy that was trying to keep an eye on a stranger in a gated community to vector in the police.

That is not erratic or suspicious.

Martin was witnessed sitting on top of Zimmerman and beating him while Zimmerman screamed for help.
Martin didn't know who the fuck GZ was. All he saw was a strange big fat dude shadowing and then chasing him. You know he was a watchman but to a terrified kid trying to get home in the rain he might have been a mass murderer for all he knew. If you start chasing me on a dark rainly night for no apparent reason, to me that is an attack and I then evoke Stand Your Ground with deadly force! Too bad TM only had skittles and a can of soda to defend himself with!

Martin was taller and obviously more bad ass than Zimmerman.

I doubt he was "terrified", especially when he was sitting on Zimmerman beating him, while Zimmerman screamed for help, and the witness "john" was yelling that he was calling the cops, and Martin didn't stop beating.
Zimmerman was 31. When I was 31 I doubt there was a 17 year old on this planet that could take me. Maybe Mike Tyson but Trevon was no Mike Tyson.

Well then, Zimmerman was no sealyboo.

Doesn't change the fact that Martin was the bad guy.

And responsible for the way that went down.

Whites,
Who do you think elected and kept electing those "few whites" who made those policies?

The nation that elected JFK was 88% white.
Stop hiding behind that :nation " bull crap. People like you would never have voted for JFK if you had an inkling that he would respond to MLK the way he did! If you voted for him it wasn't because you loved blacks!

People like me did vote for JFK, and all the other Presidents since who have ALL been very clear in their support for equal Civil Rights for blacks.

You are denying that simple truth, because you want to judge White America by the actions of white guys 350 years ago.
who the hell do you think you are talking to? I might have been born yesterday but I stayed up all night.

Do you bother to read my responses to you. If not end this dialogue right now. I already told you that the reference to 350 years was just a starting point. I am sure even YOU know that the black guy named Martin Luther wasn't alive 350 years ago. Heh heh heh!

Tel me something chum? Why was Civil Rights legislation necessary in the first place if you and the white voters of yesteryear were so congenial towards blacks? Your sudden "altruism" sounds like an oxymoron in comparison with the "conservatism" we see today as well as inthe past.

And where is the ending point?

Certainly not today. Certainly not 20 years ago. YOu've dismissed the last 50 years.

"Sudden altruism"? Nothing sudden about it. The debate and conflict over the issue is all their in the history books.

There is no ending point. White flight, racial discrimination, gerrymandering, all of those things are still with us. Those of us who point that out are ostracized and unpopular! Yet, you want me to ignore the evidence I see with my own eyes.

And no, the "history " books that
are used to teach our children are severely lacking! embellished BS that glorifies murderers, rapists and thieves. We don't dare expose their young minds to the true horror that made our country great, do we?

There is certainly an end point. Probably somewhere in the 50s or early 60s.

Because you have NOT considered all the efforts of White America over the last 50 years to uplift the Black Community.

You know, it kind of discourages any further effort on our part when you do that...

"White Flight"? LOL!!!

Not according to the law based on the facts we have from the eyewitness.

Your long narrative was extremely redundant and off topic but I didn't see a reference to the "chase."Following" is not nearly as aggressive as chasing someone. The distinction between the two is central to the entire issue defining the SOG argument from TM's perspective. That distinction was never brought to the juror's attention. All of the other drama that negates answering that question si just dross used to free GZ of culpability.

History.—s. 13, ch. 74-383; s. 1188, ch. 97-102; s. 2, ch. 2005-27; s. 3, ch. 2014-195.

776.013 Home protection; use or threatened use of deadly force; presumption of fear of death or great bodily harm.—

(1) A person is presumed to have held a reasonable fear of imminent peril of death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another when using or threatening to use defensive force that is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm to another

That excerpt from your narrative is for home defense but item (1) , if it can be used to cover a person walking in a place where he belongs,
applied to Martin long before it applied to GZ. Again, the chase was the start of the aggression. Reading the synopsis, TM didn't have to have felt any of those things listed, he is PRESUMED to have felt them under the law after being chased by a stranger on a dark rainy night.
For that not to be brought up in court is unconscionable.
Further, the nexus between GZ, his pseudonym as the "watchman" and the police dispatcher was influential in bonding the white news addicts in thinking GZ was the good guy. ALtered reality and an innocent kid dies for defending himself against a perceived attacker.

1. No he wasn't.

2. In neither case was the dispatcher in a position to order the men to do anything.

GZ's behavior was certainly erratic and suspicious in and of itself. Any sane hue-man would have been alarmed by his actions. The dispatcher tried to diffuse the vigilante's, GZ's, spoken intent to interact with TM.
He had already slowly passed by his victim , then stopped and got out of the truck and stood near the path of the oncoming Martin. If I remember correctly, Martin decided to avoid the dangerous acting thug, GZ, and trotted off his path into the darkness where GZ freaked out and gave chase; all the while disregarding the dispatcher's warnings to leave the man alone.

A credit to the courage of Trayon Martin was his decision to confront a stalker who was larger than him and could be armed with anything. Unfortunately, it did not end well for TM. too bad he was unarmed. He should have shot GZ in his fat face without hesitation or mental reservation when the fool found him.

Zimmerman was a NeighborHood Watch guy that was trying to keep an eye on a stranger in a gated community to vector in the police.

Martin was witnessed sitting on top of Zimmerman and beating him while Zimmerman screamed for help.
Martin didn't know who the fuck GZ was. All he saw was a strange big fat dude shadowing and then chasing him. You know he was a watchman but to a terrified kid trying to get home in the rain he might have been a mass murderer for all he knew. If you start chasing me on a dark rainly night for no apparent reason, to me that is an attack and I then evoke Stand Your Ground with deadly force! Too bad TM only had skittles and a can of soda to defend himself with!

I doubt he was "terrified", especially when he was sitting on Zimmerman beating him, while Zimmerman screamed for help, and the witness "john" was yelling that he was calling the cops, and Martin didn't stop beating.
I'm a tough guy and I get scared/nervous whenever I get in a fight. It's natural/normal. Its healthy. If you don't then you are clearly under estimating your opponent and you never know how tough someone is just based on appearance. Plus in my experience blacks aren't that tough in fist fights. They might be athletic but most of them don't know how to fight. No ground game. ESPECIALLY when it's a kid. Trevon didn't even have man strength yet. How old was he 17? That's a good couple years before you get that man strength.

I was an all state wrestler when I was 17. I remember the first time taking the car out by myself. I made a mistake and was blocking the left turn lane and this 20 something year old bumped my car and cursed me. I was scared. Why was I scared? I was 160 lbs of all muscle, knew how to wrestle and fight. Why was I afraid of that MAN? Because I was still a boy.

Zimmerman is a murderer. You are seeing this from white eyes my friend. If it was your kid you'd see things differently.

And I'll admit I think it should be ok to question someone who doesn't belong to your gated community. Just somehow I think the whole incident went down different than the way you think it went down. You're defending a murderer.
I don't agree that most black guys don't know how to fight anymore than White guys do. Most people period do not now how to fight. Only a few people are truly tough and they come in ALL races..incuding Black!

I'm a tough guy and I get scared/nervous whenever I get in a fight. It's natural/normal. Its healthy. If you don't then you are clearly under estimating your opponent and you never know how tough someone is just based on appearance. Plus in my experience blacks aren't that tough in fist fights. They might be athletic but most of them don't know how to fight. No ground game. ESPECIALLY when it's a kid. Trevon didn't even have man strength yet. How old was he 17? That's a good couple years before you get that man strength.

I was an all state wrestler when I was 17. I remember the first time taking the car out by myself. I made a mistake and was blocking the left turn lane and this 20 something year old bumped my car and cursed me. I was scared. Why was I scared? I was 160 lbs of all muscle, knew how to wrestle and fight. Why was I afraid of that MAN? Because I was still a boy.

Zimmerman is a murderer. You are seeing this from white eyes my friend. If it was your kid you'd see things differently.

And I'll admit I think it should be ok to question someone who doesn't belong to your gated community. Just somehow I think the whole incident went down different than the way you think it went down. You're defending a murderer.

Did you pounce on that man and beat him while he screamed for help?
Screaming for help is what I would do if I was looking to murder someone. I could even take a couple to the face so it looks like self defense. Knowing I've got a gun? Easy. Take a few hits from a 17 year old? Trevon Martin wasn't a scary kid.

In fact interesting story. These 25 year olds made fun of me when I was in my late 30's and I antagonized the big one to come at me. Long story short I whipped his ass. If he had a gun would he have been right to shoot me once he started losing the fight? No. The circumstances leading up to the fight matter. And George Zimmerman is guilty of some level of homicide. Not justifiable either.

So as soon as I was on top of the guy I start screaming, "SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE!". Had he been winning I think I would be talking to him saying, "ok I give up" and I'd lock him up. Hold his arms so he couldn't keep punching. What I would not do is grab a gun and murder the kid. I know I wasn't there and I'm not 100% sure of my opinion on this. All I know is Zimmerman should have gotten 20 years out in 10 with good behavior.

And the funny thing is, I got arrested. The cop didn't know the stand your ground law because it was new back then. He said I needed to be hit before I could go on offense. Not true anymore. So I goaded that kid into coming at me with clinched fists. He was going to try to hit me. Could I have murdered him for trying to hit me? Some would say yes, I disagree.

I don't agree that most black guys don't know how to fight anymore than White guys do. Most people period do not now how to fight. Only a few people are truly tough and they come in ALL races..incuding Black!

That is true. Lots of my white buddies are not tough at all. Not at all. LOL I was lucky enough to wrestle in college and one of my coaches was former Olympic Gold Metalist Steve Frasier. I could have done MMA if it was around back in the 90's.

You know when I stopped being tough? When guys started learning MMA. My buddy can tap me out Ju Jit Su style in like 30 seconds. LOL.

Stop hiding behind that :nation " bull crap. People like you would never have voted for JFK if you had an inkling that he would respond to MLK the way he did! If you voted for him it wasn't because you loved blacks!

People like me did vote for JFK, and all the other Presidents since who have ALL been very clear in their support for equal Civil Rights for blacks.

You are denying that simple truth, because you want to judge White America by the actions of white guys 350 years ago.
who the hell do you think you are talking to? I might have been born yesterday but I stayed up all night.

Do you bother to read my responses to you. If not end this dialogue right now. I already told you that the reference to 350 years was just a starting point. I am sure even YOU know that the black guy named Martin Luther wasn't alive 350 years ago. Heh heh heh!

Tel me something chum? Why was Civil Rights legislation necessary in the first place if you and the white voters of yesteryear were so congenial towards blacks? Your sudden "altruism" sounds like an oxymoron in comparison with the "conservatism" we see today as well as inthe past.

Certainly not today. Certainly not 20 years ago. YOu've dismissed the last 50 years.

"Sudden altruism"? Nothing sudden about it. The debate and conflict over the issue is all their in the history books.

There is no ending point. White flight, racial discrimination, gerrymandering, all of those things are still with us. Those of us who point that out are ostracized and unpopular! Yet, you want me to ignore the evidence I see with my own eyes.

are used to teach our children are severely lacking! embellished BS that glorifies murderers, rapists and thieves. We don't dare expose their young minds to the true horror that made our country great, do we?

Because you have NOT considered all the efforts of White America over the last 50 years to uplift the Black Community.

You know, it kind of discourages any further effort on our part when you do that...

"White Flight"? LOL!!!
Do you mean the ant-busing crowd? Oh, I guess you mean the people who put all those liquor stores and toxic sites near black neighborhoods. No, then is it the anti-Affirmative Action proponents?
Surely it isn't those liberal democrats with their Black president and plantations; and for damn sure it ain't the KKK harboring GOP! So just what white friends of blacks are you talking about?

That last 50 years of integration has been more profitable to the whte communities than ever. It facilitated the transference of wealth from black communities to white merchants. Gosh, thats progress!

Any effort on YOUR part has likely been to repeal any gains made by blacks,

That is true. Lots of my white buddies are not tough at all. Not at all. LOL I was lucky enough to wrestle in college and one of my coaches was former Olympic Gold Metalist Steve Frasier. I could have done MMA if it was around back in the 90's.

You know when I stopped being tough? When guys started learning MMA. My buddy can tap me out Ju Jit Su style in like 30 seconds. LOL.
Well, I stop being tough when I log on to the Internet. No one cares :lol:
No offense...

"White Flight"? LOL!!!
Do you mean the ant-busing crowd? Oh, I guess you mean the people who put all those liquor stores and toxic sites near black neighborhoods. No, then is it the anti-Affirmative Action proponents?
Surely it isn't those liberal democrats with their Black president and plantations; and for damn sure it ain't the KKK harboring GOP! So just what white friends of blacks are you talking about?

That last 50 years of integration has been more profitable to the whte communities than ever. It facilitated the transference of wealth from black communities to white merchants. Gosh, thats progress!

I liked what Malcomb X said. He said MLK's way where blacks get to sit at white people's counters and buy white business owners stuff isn't the right way and clearly he was right. Blacks should have started their own business' and competed with those business owners. Serve a more delicious corn bread and fried chicken or ribs and soon white people will be fighting to sit at your counters. And a black owned car company.

You know who Kwame Kilpatrick is, right? Such a disappointment. He was a sharp guy. Had he wanted to he could have done a lot of good for Detroit but he was a snake. Why do I blame blacks for him? Because they elected him for a second term even after knowing he was shady.

I wish more black athletes would become business owners and entrepreneurs and hire only black college athletes to run their business'. Soon we will have a bunch of Herman Cain's and Ben Carson's running around telling the black community that they are just making excuses.

Well, I stop being tough when I log on to the Internet. No one cares :lol:
No offense...
LOL. Funny every Friday night we have a drunk poker night and we all talk tough. My body/mind must know its Friday.

"White Flight"? LOL!!!

I liked what Malcomb X said. He said MLK's way where blacks get to sit at white people's counters and buy white business owners stuff isn't the right way and clearly he was right. Blacks should have started their own business' and competed with those business owners. Serve a more delicious corn bread and fried chicken or ribs and soon white people will be fighting to sit at your counters. And a black owned car company.

You know who Kwame Kilpatrick is, right? Such a disappointment. He was a sharp guy. Had he wanted to he could have done a lot of good for Detroit but he was a snake. Why do I blame blacks for him? Because they elected him for a second term even after knowing he was shady.

I wish more black athletes would become business owners and entrepreneurs and hire only black college athletes to run their business'. Soon we will have a bunch of Herman Cain's and Ben Carson's running around telling the black community that they are just making excuses.

I think American blacks should think more internationally and develop trade links to Africa and other developing nations, Blacks cannot depend on the whims of White AMerica and still think they are going to get a fair shake across the board. Ownership of planes, ships and railroads should be high priority if blacks ever gain any type of national autonomy; and, the proceeds should be used to uplift themselves. The problem with that is whites won't let that happen. They will call it communism and destroy it.

Screaming for help is what I would do if I was looking to murder someone. I could even take a couple to the face so it looks like self defense. Knowing I've got a gun? Easy. Take a few hits from a 17 year old? Trevon Martin wasn't a scary kid.

In fact interesting story. These 25 year olds made fun of me when I was in my late 30's and I antagonized the big one to come at me. Long story short I whipped his ass. If he had a gun would he have been right to shoot me once he started losing the fight? No. The circumstances leading up to the fight matter. And George Zimmerman is guilty of some level of homicide. Not justifiable either.

So as soon as I was on top of the guy I start screaming, "SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE!". Had he been winning I think I would be talking to him saying, "ok I give up" and I'd lock him up. Hold his arms so he couldn't keep punching. What I would not do is grab a gun and murder the kid. I know I wasn't there and I'm not 100% sure of my opinion on this. All I know is Zimmerman should have gotten 20 years out in 10 with good behavior.

And the funny thing is, I got arrested. The cop didn't know the stand your ground law because it was new back then. He said I needed to be hit before I could go on offense. Not true anymore. So I goaded that kid into coming at me with clinched fists. He was going to try to hit me. Could I have murdered him for trying to hit me? Some would say yes, I disagree.

So, when you were the scared 17 year old, your response was NOT to pounce on the guy and beat him while he screamed for help, Got it.

Zimmerman was not some guy looking to kill some random black. He had a history of normal neighborhood watch activity, watching, and calling the cops.

"White Flight"? LOL!!!

Busing was a nightmare. That that was ever the policy is a fine example of how much White America was prepared to take it up the can for you guys.

Considering the results, that it has not been completely shit canned is another one.

MY efforts?

While, I am late to the game. I grew up after the debate and during the consensus period.

NOW? Now I can see the failures and the fact that all our efforts has only created a greater sense of entitlement and NOT racial harmony.

Yes, now my interests are more along the lines of NOT being discriminated against for the benefit of some ungrateful blacks.

Of course, my position on this has NOT been the policy of either party, as of yet.

AA, diversity, the Civil RIghts Act, ect, are all still the law of the land, and in place generating anti-white discrimination across the nation every day.

It's too bad that you don't appreciate the efforts of the last 50 years.

Because you are certainly not going to get MORE at this point in time, not willingly anyways.

"White Flight"? LOL!!!

Cool. Hiring people based on skin color.

Is that ok for everyone to do, or just special people?

So, when you were the scared 17 year old, your response was NOT to pounce on the guy and beat him while he screamed for help, Got it.

Zimmerman was not some guy looking to kill some random black. He had a history of normal neighborhood watch activity, watching, and calling the cops.
Normal? He was obsessed. I vaguely remember that part of the trial. He would call 911 all the time. You talk as if you know like you were there or you know him. If I were a juror ida found him guilty at least of lesser charges if that were an option but somehow it wasn't.

"White Flight"? LOL!!!

Cool. Hiring people based on skin color.

Is that ok for everyone to do, or just special people?
Unfortunately people do it all the time. My white boss hasn't hired any blacks. Is that OK or should there be a quota to assure diversity.

If I were a juror ida found him guilty at least of lesser charges if that were an option but somehow it wasn't.

You can't really say that unless you were there and heard all the evidence presented like the actual jury did.

If I were a juror ida found him guilty at least of lesser charges if that were an option but somehow it wasn't.

You can't really say that unless you were there and heard all the evidence presented like the actual jury did.
The judge didn't let them hear everything. It was a bogus trial. Sometimes we see from the outside sometimes trials go horribly wrong. Put 12 stupid people like you in a room and see.

I wonder if the oj jurors knew Johnny Cochran was fos?

The judge didn't let them hear everything. It was a bogus trial. Sometimes we see from the outside sometimes trials go horribly wrong. Put 12 stupid people like you in a room and see.

Illogical.

Normal? He was obsessed. I vaguely remember that part of the trial. He would call 911 all the time. You talk as if you know like you were there or you know him. If I were a juror ida found him guilty at least of lesser charges if that were an option but somehow it wasn't.
You're either a fucking liar or a dummy. Probably both.
Between Jan. 1 2011 through Feb. 2012 the residents of the complex called the cops 402 times! Virtually 100% of the calls were about some negroes trying to break into someone's home when they were away.
George had been asked by the residence to be their community watch person.
Between 2004 and 2012 George called 911 less than 2 times a month.
Get your facts straight dummy.

Forum List

Back