🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WATCH: Ferguson Protesters Chant ‘We’re Ready for War’

You're either a fucking liar or a dummy. Probably both.
Between Jan. 1 2011 through Feb. 2012 the residents of the complex called the cops 402 times! Virtually 100% of the calls were about some negroes trying to break into someone's home when they were away.
George had been asked by the residence to be their community watch person.
Between 2004 and 2012 George called 911 less than 2 times a month.
Get your facts straight dummy.
I see both sides.

Bull.

You've dismissed Zimmerman's side of the story.
Sounded fishy. Sorry.

What sounded "fishy"?

Neighbor hood watch follows unknown black teenager in a gated community that had been plagued by breakins by black youths.

Black youth gets pissed off he is followed and precedes to kick neighborhood watch guys ass.

Neighborhood watch guy shots angry black youth in self defense.

If that sounds fishy to you, you might be new to this planet.

Well, I don't see anything funny about this and your "white bigoted logic" allows you to incorrectly use non aggressive terms like " follow"
rather than more aggressive terms like "chase" or "pursue" when describing GZ's actions shortly before his confrontation with TM.
You've bonded with GZ against TM just as naturally as you bonded with Epps against the Black man who shot him.

You won't admit that TM was standing his ground against a stranger who had chased him on a rainly dark night when the confrontation took place.

You won't admit that TM had every right to use deadly force against GZ because he felt threatened. Somehow TM's feelings and fears are diminished in your eyes because, in your twisted logic, it was TM's fault for daring to ambush the idiot chasing him and striking him before he could harm HIM!

Martin didn't know GZ's history and he didn't know he was a night watchman but that doesn't matter to you, does it? Martin , in your mind, is one of "them" and he just out of the blue ambushed and attacked a law abiding GZ who was only "following" him. Er...lets gloss over the fact that GZ chased after Martin... that is too aggressive....

GZ ran past Martin who had hidden himself somehow. ( there were no bushes at the place GZ said they were.) And when he turned to go back to his vehicle, Martin emerged from hiding apparently in front of him and struck first instead of waiting for the man chasing him to strike HIM first. Who among you would have waited to see what GZ was going to do next? I certainly would not.

During the ensuing struggle the Stand Your Ground law hovered metaphorically above TM's head but shifted to GZ when TM failed to kill or incapacitate the son of a bitch! GZ, ostensibly fearing for HIS life now grabbed his gun and shot Martin. Now dead, Martin was immediately transferred into the villain and GZ the hero

TM's case exposes a side to white people that I knew was there but didn't want to acknowledge. Most of you hate black people of ANY class and you all stick together to ostracize or demonize those who stand with the good ones and try to fight your hatred. You not only make America less safe for good decent blacks, you make the entire world unsafe for them with your international bigotry.
There are some rare exceptions but just reading a page or two of any dialogue concerning backs verifies by claim right here on USMB.

Crazy talk.

When I first heard of the shooting thought the lib media it was presented as some "white" guy shooting a black teenager for no reason.

My first reaction was, "Oh, man, these libs are never going to let us forget this".

I believed it. And why not? THere are crazy and murderous white people in the nation, not many, but some.

Then we started getting the real story, how Zimmerman did not just walk up and shoot Martin for walking while black, but shoot him while Martin was sitting on his chest and beating him.

The beating, which was not in the initial reports, was witnessed by a credible witness.

If you see my siding with the victim as proof of racism, then there is ZERO chance of White America EVER doing well in your eyes.

Indeed, if you are representative of the black community, then all such effort has been, is and will be a complete waste of time, energy and money that can be better spent elsewhere.

So, when you were the scared 17 year old, your response was NOT to pounce on the guy and beat him while he screamed for help, Got it.

Zimmerman was not some guy looking to kill some random black. He had a history of normal neighborhood watch activity, watching, and calling the cops.
Normal? He was obsessed. I vaguely remember that part of the trial. He would call 911 all the time. You talk as if you know like you were there or you know him. If I were a juror ida found him guilty at least of lesser charges if that were an option but somehow it wasn't.
Between Jan. 1 2011 through Feb. 2012 the residents of the complex called the cops 402 times! Virtually 100% of the calls were about some negroes trying to break into someone's home when they were away.
I see both sides.

Bull.

Almost everything that happened after he CHASED Martin should be dismissed except when Martin failed to kill the bastard and lost his own life instead!

No, it should not. Being followed is not justification for a beating.

This divide we see here, is one that can never be bridged.

You want blacks to have the right to violent beat white people who provoke them, and for said white people to be arrested if they defend themselves.

THis is not a recipe for a racially harmonious America, ever.

Did you pounce on that man and beat him while he screamed for help?
Screaming for help is what I would do if I was looking to murder someone. I could even take a couple to the face so it looks like self defense. Knowing I've got a gun? Easy. Take a few hits from a 17 year old? Trevon Martin wasn't a scary kid.

In fact interesting story. These 25 year olds made fun of me when I was in my late 30's and I antagonized the big one to come at me. Long story short I whipped his ass. If he had a gun would he have been right to shoot me once he started losing the fight? No. The circumstances leading up to the fight matter. And George Zimmerman is guilty of some level of homicide. Not justifiable either.

So as soon as I was on top of the guy I start screaming, "SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE!". Had he been winning I think I would be talking to him saying, "ok I give up" and I'd lock him up. Hold his arms so he couldn't keep punching. What I would not do is grab a gun and murder the kid. I know I wasn't there and I'm not 100% sure of my opinion on this. All I know is Zimmerman should have gotten 20 years out in 10 with good behavior.

And the funny thing is, I got arrested. The cop didn't know the stand your ground law because it was new back then. He said I needed to be hit before I could go on offense. Not true anymore. So I goaded that kid into coming at me with clinched fists. He was going to try to hit me. Could I have murdered him for trying to hit me? Some would say yes, I disagree.

So, when you were the scared 17 year old, your response was NOT to pounce on the guy and beat him while he screamed for help, Got it.

Zimmerman was not some guy looking to kill some random black. He had a history of normal neighborhood watch activity, watching, and calling the cops.
Normal? He was obsessed. I vaguely remember that part of the trial. He would call 911 all the time. You talk as if you know like you were there or you know him. If I were a juror ida found him guilty at least of lesser charges if that were an option but somehow it wasn't.
well we know you are BOTH and a fucking racist as well! With so may people like you on GZ's side how could he lose?

Dude.

You want black people to have the right to beat white people who piss them off, and to arrest any white people who defend themselves.

For you to call anyone racist is utterly ridiculous.

Are his claims about the complex's or ZImmerman's calls right? You did nothing to address that.

There is no ending point. White flight, racial discrimination, gerrymandering, all of those things are still with us. Those of us who point that out are ostracized and unpopular! Yet, you want me to ignore the evidence I see with my own eyes.

And no, the "history " books that
are used to teach our children are severely lacking! embellished BS that glorifies murderers, rapists and thieves. We don't dare expose their young minds to the true horror that made our country great, do we?

There is certainly an end point. Probably somewhere in the 50s or early 60s.

Because you have NOT considered all the efforts of White America over the last 50 years to uplift the Black Community.

You know, it kind of discourages any further effort on our part when you do that...

"White Flight"? LOL!!!
Do you mean the ant-busing crowd? Oh, I guess you mean the people who put all those liquor stores and toxic sites near black neighborhoods. No, then is it the anti-Affirmative Action proponents?
Surely it isn't those liberal democrats with their Black president and plantations; and for damn sure it ain't the KKK harboring GOP! So just what white friends of blacks are you talking about?

That last 50 years of integration has been more profitable to the whte communities than ever. It facilitated the transference of wealth from black communities to white merchants. Gosh, thats progress!

Any effort on YOUR part has likely been to repeal any gains made by blacks,

I liked what Malcomb X said. He said MLK's way where blacks get to sit at white people's counters and buy white business owners stuff isn't the right way and clearly he was right. Blacks should have started their own business' and competed with those business owners. Serve a more delicious corn bread and fried chicken or ribs and soon white people will be fighting to sit at your counters. And a black owned car company.

You know who Kwame Kilpatrick is, right? Such a disappointment. He was a sharp guy. Had he wanted to he could have done a lot of good for Detroit but he was a snake. Why do I blame blacks for him? Because they elected him for a second term even after knowing he was shady.

I wish more black athletes would become business owners and entrepreneurs and hire only black college athletes to run their business'. Soon we will have a bunch of Herman Cain's and Ben Carson's running around telling the black community that they are just making excuses.

Cool. Hiring people based on skin color.

Is that ok for everyone to do, or just special people?

Private employers still can hire people based on their skin color. There is no mandate that they have to hire blacks or anyone else if their business is not government affiliated in some way. And even those that do fall under the purview of the feds AA program, they are not required to hire unqualified people of any race.

BTW you do know that many states have no Affirmative Action program
but some employers made their own AA programs.

Bullshit.

Any employer can be sued if someone thinks they have been discriminated against, and depending of the judge the onus of proof is often on the employer.

What do you think of the Disparate Impact Theory of Discrimination?

All the dem appointees on the Supreme Court are in favor of it.

I see both sides.

Bull.

Almost everything that happened after he CHASED Martin should be dismissed except when Martin failed to kill the bastard and lost his own life instead!
If I run after someone that person shouldn't automatically kill me because they are afraid. That's ridiculous.

If Zimmerman questioned what he was doing in the neighborhood is that reason enough to hit Zimmerman?

I doubt Zimmerman threw the first punch.

I see both sides.

Bull.

Sounded fishy. Sorry.

What sounded "fishy"?

Neighbor hood watch follows unknown black teenager in a gated community that had been plagued by breakins by black youths.

Black youth gets pissed off he is followed and precedes to kick neighborhood watch guys ass.

Well, I don't see anything funny about this and your "white bigoted logic" allows you to incorrectly use non aggressive terms like " follow"
rather than more aggressive terms like "chase" or "pursue" when describing GZ's actions shortly before his confrontation with TM.
You've bonded with GZ against TM just as naturally as you bonded with Epps against the Black man who shot him.

You won't admit that TM was standing his ground against a stranger who had chased him on a rainly dark night when the confrontation took place.

You won't admit that TM had every right to use deadly force against GZ because he felt threatened. Somehow TM's feelings and fears are diminished in your eyes because, in your twisted logic, it was TM's fault for daring to ambush the idiot chasing him and striking him before he could harm HIM!

Martin didn't know GZ's history and he didn't know he was a night watchman but that doesn't matter to you, does it? Martin , in your mind, is one of "them" and he just out of the blue ambushed and attacked a law abiding GZ who was only "following" him. Er...lets gloss over the fact that GZ chased after Martin... that is too aggressive....

GZ ran past Martin who had hidden himself somehow. ( there were no bushes at the place GZ said they were.) And when he turned to go back to his vehicle, Martin emerged from hiding apparently in front of him and struck first instead of waiting for the man chasing him to strike HIM first. Who among you would have waited to see what GZ was going to do next? I certainly would not.

During the ensuing struggle the Stand Your Ground law hovered metaphorically above TM's head but shifted to GZ when TM failed to kill or incapacitate the son of a bitch! GZ, ostensibly fearing for HIS life now grabbed his gun and shot Martin. Now dead, Martin was immediately transferred into the villain and GZ the hero

TM's case exposes a side to white people that I knew was there but didn't want to acknowledge. Most of you hate black people of ANY class and you all stick together to ostracize or demonize those who stand with the good ones and try to fight your hatred. You not only make America less safe for good decent blacks, you make the entire world unsafe for them with your international bigotry.
There are some rare exceptions but just reading a page or two of any dialogue concerning backs verifies by claim right here on USMB.

Crazy talk.

When I first heard of the shooting thought the lib media it was presented as some "white" guy shooting a black teenager for no reason.

My first reaction was, "Oh, man, these libs are never going to let us forget this".

I believed it. And why not? THere are crazy and murderous white people in the nation, not many, but some.

Then we started getting the real story, how Zimmerman did not just walk up and shoot Martin for walking while black, but shoot him while Martin was sitting on his chest and beating him.

The beating, which was not in the initial reports, was witnessed by a credible witness.

If you see my siding with the victim as proof of racism, then there is ZERO chance of White America EVER doing well in your eyes.

Indeed, if you are representative of the black community, then all such effort has been, is and will be a complete waste of time, energy and money that can be better spent elsewhere.
Black people are always defending the criminals. For example that football player who broke into the car dealership and got shot. Michael Brown was a criminal. The guy selling loose cigarettes. The guy who ran from the cop.

In every case the black was doing what they shouldn't have been doing. Even trevon was trespassing.

I see both sides.

Bull.

If I run after someone that person shouldn't automatically kill me because they are afraid. That's ridiculous.

If Zimmerman questioned what he was doing in the neighborhood is that reason enough to hit Zimmerman?

Wow, look at that Seely, we found some common ground. I agree with everything you just said.

I see both sides.

Bull.

Sounded fishy. Sorry.

What sounded "fishy"?

Crazy talk.

Indeed, if you are representative of the black community, then all such effort has been, is and will be a complete waste of time, energy and money that can be better spent elsewhere

Response to red: You still can't bring yourself to acknowledge that GZ chased Martin and put him in fear of bodily harm. Whether GZ intended to harm Martin initially is immaterial. He made TM feel threatened and that is enough to evoke the SYG law on TM's behalf.
Are we clear on that? Please do not go any further if you don't agree...we need to get past this point if any meaningful dialogue and mutual agreement is desirable.

If we agree on that point let's proceed to point 2.

2. Tm hid behind either a bush or a building vestibule and saw GZ run past him. GZ stopped and reported that he lost the "suspect." He then turned around to retun to his truck and saw Martin cowering behind the bush/vestible he passed moments ago. Still with me? If not lets clear it up before moving to item 3.

3. Martin had no choice now. He wasn't going to wait for GZ to say Boo, hello, or anything else. He took his chances and knocked GZ to the ground. Good job. Would YOU wait for a strange man who had just chased you to make the first move? Are we clear here? Is there anything you would have done differently if you were a black 17 year old in this situation? Before we proceed lets clear this one up and reach some kind of accord.

4. Arguably, Martin could have fled after knocking GZ down so why didn't he? I think we know why. Because GZ had drawn his gun during the chase. When he turned around and saw Martin, GZ had the gun in his hand. That spurred Martin to fight for his life. He couldn't run for fear of getting shot in the back. Martin cried for help as a struggle for the weapon ensued. Martin lost the battle. The "credible" witness saw just enough to see Martin on top of GZ, he didn't know the circumstances of how that came to be!

**note: Credible witness in your mind= a White witness!

Last edited:
f you see my siding with the victim as proof of racism, then there is ZERO chance of White America EVER doing well in your eyes.

You know GZ had no authorization as a Night watchman to harass someone just because he is black and fits the profile of people who were described as burglars. You don't know how close he was to Martin when the "following" started. You do know that he chased Martin after frightening him enough to make him run and hide. Why won't you acknowledge the pursuit? Is that too aggressive? Does the chase give TM too much SYG status?

The dehumanization of TM and the portrayal of HIM as the attacker is unconscionable. Most white people really believe he just jumped out of a hidden place and attacked GZ for merely following him even though the reports are replete with references to a chase. White minds , loaded with FBI statistics, only see another sub-human attacking a good white citizen merely doing his job. No thought of TM's humanity and fears...no sympathy for a child fighting for his life against a full grown man. No compassion for the innocence of a black boy trying only to get home in a drizzle...cafefree ...unti he ran into GZ.

I see both sides.

Bull.

I knew it would be only a matter of time before you joined your fellow white males in making Martin the attacker. I never fully trusted you anyway because I know your type from experience.

Did you read the criterion that is central to the use of deadly force in the Stand Your Ground Law of Florida? When a stranger chases you for no apparent reason, and we don't know what GZ did that caused Martin to flee, it is the mere perception of a threat that evokes SYG law.
Martin struck GZ first because he didn't want his chaser to hit, pulla knife or shoot HIM first. Is that okay? I mean... doesn't that at least sound reasonable to you... Are you crazy?

Bull.

Sounded fishy. Sorry.

What sounded "fishy"?

Crazy talk.

Indeed, if you are representative of the black community, then all such effort has been, is and will be a complete waste of time, energy and money that can be better spent elsewhere

Response to red: You still can't bring yourself to acknowledge that GZ chased Martin and put him in fear of bodily harm. Whether GZ intended to harm Martin initially is immaterial. He made TM feel threatened and that is enough to evoke the SYG law on TM's behalf.
Are we clear on that? Please do not go any further if you don't agree...we need to get past this point if any meaningful dialogue and mutual agreement is desirable.

2. Tm hid behind either a bush or a building vestibule and saw GZ run past him. GZ stopped and reported that he lost the "suspect." He then turned around to retun to his truck and saw Martin cowering behind the bush/vestible he passed moments ago. Still with me? If not lets clear it up before moving to item 3.

3. Martin had no choice now. He wasn't going to wait for GZ to say Boo, hello, or anything else. He took his chances and knocked GZ to the ground. Good job. Would YOU wait for a strange man who had just chased you to make the first move? Are we clear here? Is there anything you would have done differently if you were a black 17 year old in this situation? Before we proceed lets clear this one up and reach some kind of accord.

4. Arguably, Martin could have fled after knocking GZ down so why didn't he? I think we know why. Because GZ had drawn his gun during the chase. When he turned around and saw Martin, GZ had the gun in his hand. That spurred Martin to fight for his life. He couldn't run for fear of getting shot in the back. Martin cried for help as a struggle for the weapon ensued. Martin lost the battle. The "credible" witness saw just enough to see Martin on top of GZ, he didn't know the circumstances of how that came to be!

1. He was followed not chased. There is a difference. There is no indication that Martin was afraid of bodily harm. It is more likely that he was provoked and angry.

2. "Cowering"? NOthing but spin on your part. And speculation. MOre likely Martin confronted Zimmerman and demanded to know what he was doing, and then attacked. And attacked because he sensed weakness not out of fear.

3. It is telling that even you cannot claim that Zimmerman attacked Martin.

4. Martin rushed a drawn gun? That's pretty brave. Why when the witness looked out his window was Martin beating Zimmerman then instead of grabbing the gun? Oh, because that didn't happen. Martin, pissed off that he was followed, attacked and started beating Zimmerman. The gun was discovered while he was sitting on top of Zimmerman's torso, beating him. Anyone who has ever carried understands how likely that is.

You want blacks to have the right to beat whites who piss them off. And whites who resist to be arrested.

Your rationalizations on this do not change your goal.

THis is a gap that will never be bridged.

Enjoy the racial harmony of today. This is the good old days.

f you see my siding with the victim as proof of racism, then there is ZERO chance of White America EVER doing well in your eyes.

You know GZ had no authorization as a Night watchman to harass someone just because he is black and fits the profile of people who were described as burglars. You don't know how close he was to Martin when the "following" started. You do know that he chased Martin after frightening him enough to make him run and hide. Why won't you acknowledge the pursuit? Is that too aggressive? Does the chase give TM too much SYG status?

The dehumanization of TM and the portrayal of HIM as the attacker is unconscionable. Most white people really believe he just jumped out of a hidden place and attacked GZ for merely following him even though the reports are replete with references to a chase. White minds , loaded with FBI statistics, only see another sub-human attacking a good white citizen merely doing his job. No thought of TM's humanity and fears...no sympathy for a child fighting for his life against a full grown man. No compassion for the innocence of a black boy trying only to get home in a drizzle...cafefree ...unti he ran into GZ.

You do not need any authorization to walk along the street.

A stranger in a gated community that fits the description of recent burglars is plenty of reason to call the cops and to try to keep an eye on him.

I don't see how closeness really is relevant. Unless you can provide some evidence to support your "chasing spin" which you have not done. At all.

I do not believe that Martin was afraid. I think he was angry.

NO reports have any reference to a chase.

"Sub-human"?:rolleyes: Save the drama for your homies. I see a young thug who pissed his life away.

Zimmerman was hispanic.

"Child"? "Fighting for his life"?

:haha:

I see both sides.

Bull.

I knew it would be only a matter of time before you joined your fellow white males in making Martin the attacker. I never fully trusted you anyway because I know your type from experience.

Did you read the criterion that is central to the use of deadly force in the Stand Your Ground Law of Florida? When a stranger chases you for no apparent reason, and we don't know what GZ did that caused Martin to flee, it is the mere perception of a threat that evokes SYG law.
Martin struck GZ first because he didn't want his chaser to hit, pulla knife or shoot HIM first. Is that okay? I mean... doesn't that at least sound reasonable to you... Are you crazy?

LOL!! Now Sealy is a racist because he isn't buying your bullshit?!

He still wants to put Zimmerman in jail because of reasons he can't explain clearly.

Bull.

Sounded fishy. Sorry.

What sounded "fishy"?

Crazy talk.

If someone came running up on me I wouldn't hide and jump the person. A conversation would have happened. No I don't attack someone approaching me. If we did that to a black you'd say we were racist for being afraid of him. Did Zimmerman come attacking trevon? I'm thinking not. I think a conversation happened and trevon was offended. Now I could even see a black kid being defiant looking at a guy with a gun. It would scare me but you know kids they're hard. Or they think they're invincible.

So no trevon doesn't have the right to jump the neighborhood watch guy in a gated community.

Neither one of them should have touched the other. Can I help you? I'd even be in fighting position but I wouldn't punch someone questioning me.

That's what blacks want stopped. You want to stop being picked on for just being black. Well stop the thug life.

I see both sides.

Bull.

He still wants to put Zimmerman in jail because of reasons he can't explain clearly.
I'm changing my mind. Why would either of them punch especially the intruder. A gated community? Yes trevon wasn't gonna be disrespected. He got caught and felt profiled by a beaner

I see both sides.

Bull.

Zimmerman's one of those gun nuts who mentally shouldn't have a gun. Domestic violence, didn't he do something else like brandished a gun? I know he saved someone's life after the trial. Thought that was a a.l.e.c. backed publicity stunt but that's the conspiracy theorist in me.

I feel like oj wasn't able to stay straight after getting away with murder, Zimmerman is destine for prison.

Bull.

I'm changing my mind. Why would either of them punch especially the intruder. A gated community? Yes trevon wasn't gonna be disrespected. He got caught and felt profiled by a beaner

Martin wasn't an intruder, he was a guest.

Yes, he felt disrespected. He likely felt profiled.

Are not those motives for violence?

Zimmerman probably came across as scared or weak when confronted.

Is that not a motive for violence to the type of person that would sat on a man's torso and beat him while he screamed and not even slow down when a witness yells that they are calling the cops?

Zimmerman is the one who had no motive for violence. He knew cops were on the way and wanted them to get there. HE wanted cops to investigate the stranger.

Bull.

Zimmerman's one of those gun nuts who mentally shouldn't have a gun. Domestic violence, didn't he do something else like brandished a gun? I know he saved someone's life after the trial. Thought that was a a.l.e.c. backed publicity stunt but that's the conspiracy theorist in me.

I feel like oj wasn't able to stay straight after getting away with murder, Zimmerman is destine for prison.

There was a couple of accusations from his ex-wife, no trials.

NOt really reason to marginalize someone as a "gun nut".

There was a couple of accusations from his ex-wife, no trials.

NOt really reason to marginalize someone as a "gun nut".
We need to teach future generations to never aggressively approach another person. Use your words. This isn't the good old days where we settled things with our fists.

Sounded fishy. Sorry.

What sounded "fishy"?

Crazy talk.

1. He was followed not chased. There is a difference. There is no indication that Martin was afraid of bodily harm. It is more likely that he was provoked and angry.

2. "Cowering"? NOthing but spin on your part. And speculation. MOre likely Martin confronted Zimmerman and demanded to know what he was doing, and then attacked. And attacked because he sensed weakness not out of fear.

3. It is telling that even you cannot claim that Zimmerman attacked Martin.

4. Martin rushed a drawn gun? That's pretty brave. Why when the witness looked out his window was Martin beating Zimmerman then instead of grabbing the gun? Oh, because that didn't happen. Martin, pissed off that he was followed, attacked and started beating Zimmerman. The gun was discovered while he was sitting on top of Zimmerman's torso, beating him. Anyone who has ever carried understands how likely that is.

You want blacks to have the right to beat whites who piss them off. And whites who resist to be arrested.

Your rationalizations on this do not change your goal.

THis is a gap that will never be bridged.

Enjoy the racial harmony of today. This is the good old days.
SPEAKING FOR TRAYVON:

Timeline of the shooting of Trayvon Martin - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

7:11:33 — Zimmerman tells the police dispatcher that Trayvon Martin is running.

7:11:59 — In reply to the dispatcher's question, "Are you following him?" Zimmerman responds with, "Yes." Dispatcher: "OK, we don't need you to do that." Zimmerman: "OK."

7:12:00 – 7:12:59 — The girl calls Martin again at some point during this minute.[14]

7:13:10 — Zimmerman says he does not know Martin's location.

7:13:41 — The end of Zimmerman's call to Sanford police.[14]

7:16:00 – 7:16:59 — Martin's call from the girl goes dead during this minute.[14][15] [the precise time surfaced during the trial, the call ends at 7:15:43, 1 minute and 12 seconds before the shot.]

7:16:11 — First 911 call from witness about a fight, calls for help heard.[16]

7:16:55 — Gunshot heard on 911 call.[17]

The key to my premise is whether GZ chased Martin or not. I submit to you that there is plenty of evidence to indicate he did.

The Prosecution's affidavit refers to the PURSUIT and elaborates that Martin tried to "run home but Zimmerman followed him, disregarding the police dispatcher's instructions not to PURSUE Martin. How do you follow a person who is running unless you run after them? Further, wind interference can be heard over GZ’s phone as he CHASES after Martin.

TIME MAGAZINE:

• Trayvon Martin may have been running from Zimmerman at first.

Seminole County Sheriff’s Department’s Computer Aided Dispatch shows that Zimmerman called police to report a suspicious person, then told them the subject was running from him. The exchange between the dispatcher and Zimmerman shows that he was advised not to continue to follow Martin. One witness interviewed said she saw one of the subjects chasing the other, but could not see who was who.

A recording of a female identified as Martin’s longtime friend who was on the phone with him just before the shooting said he began to run when he realized Zimmerman was following him.

Of course GZ has denied he chased Martin. Being the son of a retired judge, he probably knew the consequences of saying he pursued Martin so he denied it. GZ is a liar and his dishonesty was blatantly revealed for all to see when he lied about his finances and had his bail revoked as a result. In light of this, we can assume this lying killer was/is capable of anything at this point. And considering his other subsequent scrapes with the law... oh well...

Who Was Yelling for Help?

An officer at the scene overheard Zimmerman saying, "I was yelling for someone to help me but no one would help me," the report said."

Descriptions of Zimmerman's condition made me tend to believe him until I read this:

"Another officer corrected a witness after she told him that she heard the teen cry for help.

The officer told the witness, a long-time teacher, it was Zimmerman who cried for help, said the witness. ABC News has spoken to the teacher and she confirmed that the officer corrected her when she said she heard the teenager shout for help."

The bias was already starting. In effect the officer was saying: No objectivity here! It could not have been Martin calling for help! No ma’m you are mistaken. It was poor GZ for sure... HE SAID SO...listen to me, I know what’s right and you are mistaken.

More from eyewitnesses:

Mary Cutcher and her roommate said they heard Trayvon pleading. Then they heard a gunshot. They rushed outside and saw Mr. Zimmerman standing over the teenager.

That statement prompted this from one of the Martin family’s lawyers:

“It is so clear that this was a 17-year-old boy pleading for his life, and someone shot him in cold blood,” said Natalie Jackson, one of the Martin family lawyers.

That lawyer’s words were corroborated by the story of another witness who saw both combatants on the ground separated before the fatal shot was fired.

Forum List

Back