Watch FREE GUY on HBO NOW......now

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

EASILY the best movie I've seen so far this year. But to be fair I haven't seen a lot of movies this year lol.

NPC in a video game (Ryan Renolds) doesn't realize he isn't a real person.....yet.

It's essentially the matrix comedic version.

Fantastic movie

I enjoyed this movie, my wife a little less that I did. The difference? I play video games, she doesn't. This means some of the more nuanced stuff made me laugh while she didn't know why. Like the seen when Guy goes to the ATM to check his balance right after he puts on the sunglasses and collects the money from the dead player character. In the background you ican a player character glitching while tries to jump.

At about 1:25...

Who of us that play or have played video games hasn't had their character get stuck when we were trying to access something in the game? It was so subtle it was easy to miss, I know my wife did...

Try The King's Man. It's the prequel to Kingsman: The Secret Service and Kingsman: The Golden Circle (which was more like a golden shower... I guess... I have no personal frame of reference... but it wasn't' as good as Kingsman: The Secret Service).

It's available on HBOMAX.

Forum List

Back